• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
History pulled the plug. Season 6 is the last season. Should have ended when Ragnar died tbh.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
That's a relief. It was getting painful how mediocre this show had become. Ragnar will forever remain my favorite character in all of television.

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Sad to hear it went downhill after Ragnar died. I too stopped watching a couple episodes after Ragnar's death. Couldn't take the show seriously after Ivar the Boneless and the atrocious dialogue and acting of Ragnar's sons. I do, however, wish to rewatch it up until Ragnar's death. Is the show on Hulu completely uncensored or must I resort to the Blurays?

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
Amazon Prime has made Season 5b available. After 4 episodes, I dont see what is so bad about it. The posts in this thread make it sound like it is horrible.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
It's not horrible, it's just a bit dull, with zero interesting characters.

Wakka212

Oct 30, 2017
Amazon Prime has made Season 5b available. After 4 episodes, I dont see what is so bad about it. The posts in this thread make it sound like it is horrible.

Well my friend, you're only 4 episodes in. It's still great for a bit.

It doesn't become the worst thing on TV, it just loses the spark and intrigue it had before. Doesn't know what to do with the characters at some point. Battles are still sick though.

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
Th fight between Ubbe and King Frodo was pretty sweet. It was probably the best 1v1 on the whole show.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
The first half of the final season will debut December 4 with a two hour premiere.

Status
Not open for further replies.