• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017

We're finally ready to get the next chapter in your hands!

On July 3rd, we'll be releasing a whole new chapter in Early Access. This chapter will bring another 4 to 6 hours of terrifying gameplay to the game.

This chapter is the final step before full release. No more content will be made available in the Early Access (except fixes and gameplay changes). We'll be releasing more information about development, rewards, and all that good stuff next week.

Visage was a Kickstarter game that released late 2018 onto Steam Early Access with it's first half/third. The rest of the game, aka Part 2, releases on July 3rd. Visage has gained a reputation in the horror community as quite possibly the best P.T. clone, it has a lot of originality, quality content, and is probably the closest thing that'll ever come out if P.T. was to become a real game with excellent production values, atmosphere, execution, and pacing.

Very excited for Part 2, and the trailer looks promising.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I've been waiting for this! Alot of backers were worried the project was dead!

Tsubasa

Apr 29, 2018

Visage was a Kickstarter game that released late 2018 onto Steam Early Access with it's first half/third. The rest of the game, aka Part 2, releases on July 3rd. Visage has gained a reputation in the horror community as quite possibly the best P.T. clone, it has a lot of originality, quality content, and is probably the closest thing that'll ever come out if P.T. was to become a real game with excellent production values, atmosphere, execution, and pacing.

Very excited for Part 2, and the trailer looks promising.

I've following this game for so long. Don't know what the team has been doing lately, but I'm glad it still is on development.

CenturionNami

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
If I recall the were unhappy how linear the AI hauntings was, so they wanted to overhaul it.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is certainly the best of all those PT clones of the last few years.

CenturionNami

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
The evil granny reminds me of that m night shyamalan movie with the evil old folks. Forgot what it was called.

Azurik

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
This did have a confirmed console release, didn't it? Please don't tell me it's PC only,😭

fr0st

Oct 28, 2017

Not gonna lie I was expecting something like this to happen but still got spooked.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This did have a confirmed console release, didn't it? Please don't tell me it's PC only,😭
According to Xbox, Visage releases Oct. 30th; I'm also assuming it releases on PS4 at the same date.
news.xbox.com

Next Week on Xbox: October 27 to 30 - Xbox Wire

Welcome to Next Week on Xbox, where we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One and Windows 10 PC! Every week the team at Xbox aims to deliver quality gaming content for you to enjoy on your favorite gaming console and PC. Get more details on these games below and click on […]

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Completely forgot about this game, I backed it and was waiting for it to finish before playing the full release and then the devs went dark, glad to see it might finally be done.