• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
release date for My Fair Princess is 99% to be announced at AX I guess

(that's the artist)

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
7PYmnFe.gif

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I'm not opposed to mobile games, but seeing that from a niche company right after light died with Pantheonis a bit terrifying...
That said greenwood and light were already going downhill, so it's just me being irrational.

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
That's just odd, IMO. I understand wanting to get in on those sweet, sweet, mobile monies, but don't they rely on a large audience? I would have thought this was a fairly niche ip.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Do we know with who they are partnering? I doubt they can handle a mobile game by themselves.

I will laugh (and cry) if it's ForwardWorks.

Layla

Oct 25, 2017
with AX in the next few days I knocked together a quick guide to the conferences where VNs could be announced, ala Cheesemeister's E3 ones
probably have made some mistakes, let me know of any glaring ones (apart from FAKKU and Solpress scheduling theirs at the same time, sheesh)

fQrMpy0.jpg

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Thanks for that, I appreciate the multi-timezone thing, I always suck at keeping track of those

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
with AX in the next few days I knocked together a quick guide to the conferences where VNs could be announced, ala Cheesemeister's E3 ones
probably have made some mistakes, let me know of any glaring ones (apart from FAKKU and Solpress scheduling theirs at the same time, sheesh)

fQrMpy0.jpg

Totally forgot that AX starts early due to the holiday. Too bad we won't be seeing NISA on the list any time soon... Would love to see some of their horrors make it over, one day :/

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018

finally

They also announced Mamono Musume: Paradise with Slime and Scylla and Yamizome Revenger

I'm over the moon for Majikoi and GOLD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAST is partnering up with Kagura Games for localization (outside of them publishing some eroge games on Steam and other platforms I don't really know much about them)

Last edited:

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
But shouldn't have the Spike Chunsoft panel started half an hour ago? I remember to have read that it was scheduled for 19 CEST.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Got exactly what I wanted out of that, I guess. Shame to have to start picking between Switch and PS4, but it was always going to happen eventually.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Got exactly what I wanted out of that, I guess. Shame to have to start picking between Switch and PS4, but it was always going to happen eventually.

Yeah that's always an issue for me, but sometimes I get both versions, depending on the bonuses (S;G Elite). I still sometimes get PS4 for the graphic bump, but depends... Also coverart sometimes. Recently got WILL for Switch, but I'm sad half of the dog got cut off on the art (unlike on PS4).

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Oh wow, I never did finish Rewrite, and it's still on my HD from when I bought it. I might wait to finish it if it's coming to switch.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Rewrite is my favorite Key Visual Novel. It is so awesome in almost every regard, especially the soundtrack. Also Kotarou is the best Key protagonist. Fact.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
nekonyan announced aokana extra1

AOKANA EXTRA1 IS COMING
Hey guys, we got some news for you!

With AX currently going on, we figured we should also at least announce one title.
So with our Aokana Physical Kickstarter still in full swing, what better time to officially announce Aokana Extra1 on this occasion?

It would, however, be pretty boring if we only made the announcement and that was it, wouldn't it?

We don't really want boring, and for that reason, there is also going to be some additional Extra1 merch for you to get your hands on.

Everyone who has purchased a physical version of Aokana is going to receive the poster for free and the tapestry is going to be available
as an add-on.

We're also going to reveal the new stretch goal soon after the 60,000€ one has been met, so look forward to that.

We would also like to use this opportunity to extend our thanks to the amazing support the campaign has received so far.
All of us sincerely hope you're just as excited as us about this announcement and the upcoming Aokana release!
More information will be revealed at a later date!

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Grisaia and World End Economica are still supposed to come to consoles ~someday~ right? Just wondering what I should grab from Steam while it's on sale.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018

vndb overview

"By what means could those girls have escaped the depths of the sea alive. Perhaps, had they made other choices, the result may have been different?"

August 1st 2033. A deep sea cruise submarine sinks to the murky ocean floor 700m below the surface.

50 lives were lost in an instant. The remaining passengers, left to figure out the path to their survival.

But, at the depths of the ocean, there existed a threat they had never imagined.

An eternal replay of records and memories... Can the fragment of "two survivors", save them in the end?

"Who lives, who dies, you are the one that decides."

This is a novel game with no correct answer.

It's a Kickstarter, it'll have a switch stretch goal (it was ported to switch last year)

I won't be backing it but being sci-fi has me interested a bit, so I might pick it up when it's out