Vita Community |OT| ReVitalized

What is your most anticipated Vita title of 2018?

• 13 Sentinels

Votes: 84 23.9%
  • Catherine Fullbody

Votes: 139 39.5%
  • Persona 3/5 Dancing

Votes: 72 20.5%
  • Muv Luv

Votes: 41 11.6%
  • Code: Realize/Hakuoki

Votes: 16 4.5%

• Total voters
Project Harcore (that cancelled DICE run 'n' gun platformer) is now called Ultracore, however it seems the physical release didn't make the cutoff.
Do you know this for certain? I just saw this video a few minutes ago that says they expect a physical release on Vita. However, after searching the Web, most of the recent write-ups mention a physical release for PS4 only.

Oct 26, 2017
Do you know this for certain? I just saw this video a few minutes ago that says they expect a physical release on Vita. However, after searching the Web, most of the recent write-ups mention a physical release for PS4 only.
Nope, don't know it for certain - hence "seems". I'm hoping they pull through for it, apparently they were talking somewhere about possibly getting an Asian company involved to deliver the physical.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino - Snake is in Smash
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I think I might grab the Hakuoki games since 7 bucks for 2 VNs is a pretty good deal.
Hopefully more VNs drop down to such absurd low prices in the future.

Lastly, i'm still praying that Atelier Sophie, Firis, and Shallie for Vita go on sale. I know they're not the best versions. But my I get so bothered looking at this and knowing there are no better deals for cheap copies unless I learn japanese.