• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is your most anticipated Vita title of 2018?

• 13 Sentinels

Votes: 125 28.3%
  • Catherine Fullbody

Votes: 160 36.2%
  • Persona 3/5 Dancing

Votes: 87 19.7%
  • Muv Luv

Votes: 52 11.8%
  • Code: Realize/Hakuoki

Votes: 18 4.1%

• Total voters

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
https://www.reddit.com/r/vita/wiki/games/releases/dates/fullna

There's this list, but it's somewhat incomplete and outdated.
(Thank you!)

Pretty saddening to see... Only 4 on that list for me...

- Grisaia Trilogy (Fruit, Labyrinth and Eden) - all of the VNs are out on PC; status of Vita versions is unknown
- Stardew Valley - Port shows no sign of being cancelled; probably coming after PC's multiplayer patch
- Cosmic Star Heroine - In QA as of this update
- Muv-Luv / Muv-Luv Alternative - Vita ports in development; VNs were recently re-released on PC under a new publisher

Weird that there is no mention at all of Catherine either...

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
So I'm currently playing Steins;Gate 0 and already got 2 endings ("Gehenna (something)" and "Vega and Altair"). Up until that, I was really liking the game and felt like the pacing was really good. Then I decided to go for
Maho
's ending. I liked "The Orbital Eclipse" chapter, but then "Twin Automata" started. HOLY FUCK, this chapter is a goddamn slog. Please tell me that the other routes aren't like this one (and I'd also like to read your opinions on that chapter).

Steins;Gate 0 in general is a bit of a goddamn slog. The endings do go up and down in terms of their enjoyment.

If only Dies Irae were so lucky.

If only Dies Irae had a Vita build to do a physical release of!

On the topic of Muv-Luv - if I backed, do I get a European copy rather than an NA copy?

Lol. Wasn't interested in this one, but I wonder if it was Ratalaika again and they had trouble getting it running.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So I'm currently playing Steins;Gate 0 and already got 2 endings ("Gehenna (something)" and "Vega and Altair"). Up until that, I was really liking the game and felt like the pacing was really good. Then I decided to go for
Maho
's ending. I liked "The Orbital Eclipse" chapter, but then "Twin Automata" started. HOLY FUCK, this chapter is a goddamn slog. Please tell me that the other routes aren't like this one (and I'd also like to read your opinions on that chapter).

It's a really interesting discussion on AI though.

And yeah it's a pretty different path from all the others.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA

Well, guess that saves me a little bit of money.

Lol. Wasn't interested in this one, but I wonder if it was Ratalaika again and they had trouble getting it running.

Man, Ratalaika. I enjoyed Count Lucanor but their port was by far one of the buggiest messes I've ever dealt with. Crashed all the damn time, and then there was that one glitch where if you had over ten saves the game would flat out break and never load unless you uninstalled/reinstalled it (thus losing all your progress).

Oct 26, 2017
Weird that there is no mention at all of Catherine either...

There's no news of any of the 4 Atlus games getting localizations on Vita yet, let alone for any other console. Persona 3/5 Dancing we should hear something soon considering they're ramping up the news for Japan, while Catherine is still a ways off and 13 Sentinels has basically fallen off a cliff again after coming back for some air after about 2 years of silence.

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
So as far as I can tell, none of the major Vita youtubers (Bluemaxima, 2 old 4 gaming, etc.) have reviewed or done any videos on King of Fighters '97. Why is that?

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
There's no news of any of the 4 Atlus games getting localizations on Vita yet, let alone for any other console. Persona 3/5 Dancing we should hear something soon considering they're ramping up the news for Japan, while Catherine is still a ways off and 13 Sentinels has basically fallen off a cliff again after coming back for some air after about 2 years of silence.

I really hope Atlus pull through. They did some pretty late-in-life PSP games so I'm hopeful.

Dinoegg_96

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
It's a really interesting discussion on AI though.

And yeah it's a pretty different path from all the others.
I mean, that part was kinda interesting, but the rest of the chapter didn't make sense
most of it was Maho and Moeka becoming BFF. Don't know who the hell thought that was a good idea.

Steins;Gate 0 in general is a bit of a goddamn slog. The endings do go up and down in terms of their enjoyment.
Well yeah, it can be bit of a slog in some routes, but this was so much worse that I just kept wondering "why did they think this was a good idea???".

Oh well, I finished it yesterday and now I'm in some other chapter (can't remember the name). It started off pretty strong
with Okabe going back to the alpha world line
, so I'm more optimistic with this one.

Filament Star

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

You forgot Utawarerumono and DT-2. We get to be disappointed six times.

J.Devesh

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
That's out of date - a build of CSH has already been approved by Sony NA (still working on Sony EU) and we're going to announce the release date very soon (and the release date will be very soon).
I'm totally hyped for the release on Vita! I also bought the PC version but I definitely purchase it again once the game is out for Vita .

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
was Punchline ever announced by Pqube? there's a leaflet in Galgun 2 that has a Punchline page with COMING SOON on it

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017

[/QUOTE]

XYDUvow.jpg

Raniel

Oct 25, 2017
Finally, I hope this actually elaborates on the loose ends the anime had.
Uchikoshi wouldn't leave loose ends in the definitive work, right?

ZoronMaro

Oct 30, 2017
Is the Punchline game just a straight VN? I liked Punchline more than expected, but a lot of that was because of the masterful animation, so I'm not sure how interested I would be if it's just text and pictures.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I keep forgetting the Vita thread survived the move. I'm subbed but never receive notifications.

Anyway holy shit Punch Line

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
This will be the Summer of Visual Novels for the Vita. All three Muv Luv titles, Punchline, probably a few others as well.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Is the Punchline game just a straight VN? I liked Punchline more than expected, but a lot of that was because of the masterful animation, so I'm not sure how interested I would be if it's just text and pictures.

"Q: This game is marketed as an adventure game. Can you tell us about what adventure games are?

Ichikawa: This isn't a simple adventure game. It has many puzzle elements. We'll carefully think about what genre it fits into and will release that information later.

Q: This is a game with unique system for pulling pranks on girls.

Uchikoshi: Yes. Play pranks on the girls and you can charge up your spiritual power. You can use that to move heavy objects."

http:///2015/06/24/first-details-for-punch-line-game-interview-with-kotaro-uchikoshi/