• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is your most anticipated Vita title of 2018?

• 13 Sentinels

Votes: 125 28.3%
  • Catherine Fullbody

Votes: 160 36.2%
  • Persona 3/5 Dancing

Votes: 87 19.7%
  • Muv Luv

Votes: 52 11.8%
  • Code: Realize/Hakuoki

Votes: 18 4.1%

• Total voters

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for your suggestion. I do like the nice big L2 R2 buttons on the Joetsu but I don't want to invest in it if the build quality isn't durable. Is the Hori one comfortable to hold?

I have the hori grip and I highly recommend it. Hori always makes great products. The extra R2/R3 buttons work very well too.

Here is someone on reddit comparing both grips:
https://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comme...ta_accessory_with_r2_and_l2_triggers/difhjf4/

Last edited:

N E R O

Oct 25, 2017
Mississauga, ON
http://www.tweeg.psoarchive.com/collect/the_vita_r1_checklist.pdf

i was also helping the guy out with a EU list but i more or less stopped tracking EU Vita releases towards the end of last year so it's slightly out of date
Thanks for sharing. Looks immaculate !

I hope that I will be able to complete my NA collection this year except Ar nosurge. It's impossible to find for a reasonable price.

So far I got those left in my list

Atelier Escha
Ar nosurge
Bad apple wars
Gal gun
God Wars: Future Past
Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms
LEGO Lord of the Rings
LEGO Marvel: Avengers
The LEGO Movie Videogame
LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Minecraft
MLB 14: The Show
MLB 15: The Show
Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace
Toukiden Kiwami
Toukiden 2
Tetris
Yomawari: Night Alone
MGS Collection

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Finished my review of Sir Eatsalot too:

https://kresnik258gaming.wordpress.com/2018/04/17/vita-sir-eatsalot-review/

It's fine, quite clever in parts and uses the Vita's features well (although there is a "hold the console close to a light source" section).

Just a little slow and plodding in its design otherwise.

Have you ever reviewed:
Antiquia Lost
Dragon Sinker

Revenant Saga
Asdivine Hearts
FANTASY HERO

Does anyone know how these retro jrpgs play? Any good or are they boring slogs?

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a Vita game with a prettier cover?

81Iz4ANsq7L._AC_SL1477_.jpg

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
If it's anything like the first one, I too would like to experience another great dungeon crawler on the Vita, but at this point, can't imagine a publisher would bother. Plus, the content that's basically the most dumb "on your nose" type of fanservice is just the right thing to bother some keyboard warriors into launching some sort of outraged campaign and no company wants to deal with that.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
If it's anything like the first one, I too would like to experience another great dungeon crawler on the Vita, but at this point, can't imagine a publisher would bother. Plus, the content that's basically the most dumb "on your nose" type of fanservice is just the right thing to bother some keyboard warriors into launching some sort of outraged campaign and no company wants to deal with that.

it's not ike Pqube is releasing a title similiar or anything

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Ah, yes, that game that got banned everywhere making PQube lose a bunch of money in lost sales, retailer deals, and rating board applications. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to go through all of that again.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, yes, that game that got banned everywhere making PQube lose a bunch of money in lost sales, retailer deals, and rating board applications. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to go through all of that again.
it's only banned in Australia, Germany and the UK, it's still coming out in the other EU countries and the US

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017

And the element of preemptive toxic Switch port begging on the other end of it all is always an eye roller. If it does come, I fully expect it to be a digital only title. I doubt what's left of the install base has been asking for a localization on Twitter in recent years.

Darkpyro2

Oct 27, 2017
Does the Vita have many good top-down classic-style RPGs and JRPG's? I'd prefer them with the pixel style, but something like I am Setsuna would be cool. I was thinking of grabbing one while everyone's pawning them off for dirt cheap.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
For those with hacked vitas, few more fan translations released:

Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings English Translation Released

https://gbatemp.net/threads/atelier...mysterious-paintings-english-complete.501484/

Phantasy Star Online 2 English Patch Released (not complete, but a large part of the game is in english)

its by the same guys who did the PC version so it's already translated, they just have to repackage it for the vita, they even released a PSO2 app for the vita that will update the translation if you run it

http://arks-layer.com/pso2v.php