• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is your most anticipated Vita title of 2018?

• 13 Sentinels

Votes: 125 28.3%
  • Catherine Fullbody

Votes: 160 36.2%
  • Persona 3/5 Dancing

Votes: 87 19.7%
  • Muv Luv

Votes: 52 11.8%
  • Code: Realize/Hakuoki

Votes: 18 4.1%

• Total voters

nnex

Oct 27, 2017
The second batch of Gundemoniums just went up for anyone who was interested and forgot.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I need some help. I recently hooked up my PSTV, because my PS3 died and I needed a way to stream youtube and Netflix (via the PSTV browser) on a TV.

So this leaves me with a 32GB in my Vita and my spare 4 GB card in the PSTV.

My question is, what is the communities consensus on getting larger sized memory cards? How much should I be paying? its been since launch when I bought the 32GB, and it has been tried and true.

Also is asking how to whitelist it against the TOS?

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
I need some help. I recently hooked up my PSTV, because my PS3 died and I needed a way to stream youtube and Netflix (via the PSTV browser) on a TV.

So this leaves me with a 32GB in my Vita and my spare 4 GB card in the PSTV.

My question is, what is the communities consensus on getting larger sized memory cards? How much should I be paying? its been since launch when I bought the 32GB, and it has been tried and true.

Also is asking how to whitelist it against the TOS?

The 64GB cards seem to have a bigger failure rate than the smaller sizes. I've had mine for four years now with no issue though. I do keep a bit of room free on it, so that might be why. I think white listing is against ToS but others would know better than me.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
The 64GB cards seem to have a bigger failure rate than the smaller sizes. I've had mine for four years now with no issue though. I do keep a bit of room free on it, so that might be why. I think white listing is against ToS but others would know better than me.
What kind of price should I be paying for a 32GB or 64GB? Are the third parties on Amazon ok, or are there more reputable sites that order and stock them directly?

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017

Deleted member 18407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, Tearaway is really really good! I've owned a copy for 3 years and never got to it until recently. I'm really enjoying it and the whole world of the game is super charming. I really gotta get through my backlog and see what else is in there. Maybe I'll finally get around to Gravity Rush next.

Oct 25, 2017
It's an old picture but I thought I'd share it anyway,
because I'm a terrible oregano user
uatf6r2.jpg

Kivvi

Jun 25, 2018
So....what does VitaEra think about Oreshika? I love it and need to replay it soon. Probably next month in the holidays.

BouncyFrag

Oct 27, 2017

Seems like Bard's Tale on Vita got patched. Gasp.

Finished a new article questioning what the final Vita game will be:

https://kresnik258gaming.wordpress.com/2018/10/30/what-will-the-final-vita-game-be/

Also a couple of reviews - Air Race Speed (very enjoyable, if a bit short):

https://kresnik258gaming.wordpress.com/2018/11/01/vita-air-race-speed-review/

And Armored Core (PS1 - not great, quite obtuse):

https://kresnik258gaming.wordpress.com/2018/10/29/ps1-armored-core-review/

Time to pick up Bards Tale then.

Deleted member 18407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Vita is still full of surprises! I wonder what caused NISA to release these now. Definitely picking up all three though!

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
i have it on the switch go for it's really good imo

Thanks for the recommendation :D. I've been looking forward to the release ever since it was announced but never got to buying it so having it physically will be a nice bonus.

Also, where's the best place to get a Vita memory card? I'd been thinking of getting one from a Japanese seller from eBay, but I've just realized you can buy from Amazon instead and do the same thing. Does it matter if you buy the Japanese ones even?

Also, is the $20 or so extra for a 32GB card over a 16GB card worthwhile? I just want to avoid situations like with God Wars where you get a patch that takes up a whole bunch of space.