• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is your most anticipated Vita title of 2018?

• 13 Sentinels

Votes: 125 28.3%
  • Catherine Fullbody

Votes: 160 36.2%
  • Persona 3/5 Dancing

Votes: 87 19.7%
  • Muv Luv

Votes: 52 11.8%
  • Code: Realize/Hakuoki

Votes: 18 4.1%

• Total voters

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
The Lost Child is getting a standard edition too, right? If not, I screwed up bad by not ordering that LE, heh.

Seems really conflicting. Ani said there wasn't going to be one but pretty sure NISA said on their twitter there would be.

I just wish they'd hurry up and tell us what's happening with Europe. Want to know whether I'm gonna have to try and grab an eBay/VG+ copy or not.

Finished a new article btw - 10 unreleased Vita ports I'd still like to see. Inspired by Fady K's thread on the old forum!

https://kresnik258gaming.wordpress.com/2018/12/11/10-unreleased-vita-ports-id-still-like-to-see/

Last edited:

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
So it's like NISA want to keep teasing all us Europeans with these three final physical Vita games. The Lost Child standard edition now up for pre-order on Amazon US, still don't ship to Europe. Still no word on European release and no pre-orders anywhere else like VG+ or P-A.

Gotta keep hoping I guess!

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
So it's like NISA want to keep teasing all us Europeans with these three final physical Vita games. The Lost Child standard edition now up for pre-order on Amazon US, still don't ship to Europe. Still no word on European release and no pre-orders anywhere else like VG+ or P-A.

Do you have the link?

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Got Last Child and Penny Princess. I had Penny and Five Minutes in my cart last night but didn't check out until I saw Five had already sold out. Really hope I didn't miss my chance.

Oct 28, 2017

Where in Europe? I checked the link earlier and it said it wouldn't ship to Ireland but when I checked again just now it changed to say that it did.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
The Longest 5 Minutes is already showing as unavailable. :|
it's back up now, i think amazon screwed up on nisa games pricing so they temp removed them, happened with the dangan trilogy on PS4 too

The Lost Child is getting a standard edition too, right? If not, I screwed up bad by not ordering that LE, heh.
It's out there:

I thought it was supposed to, but it hasn't shown up like the other two tiles.

Deleted member 18407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thank god that standard edition showed up. I was so worried that I missed it.

For a dead system, I sure do have a lot of games ordered right now, sheesh.

neptunez

Apr 21, 2018
Hey guys, I mistakenly bough the newest Hori grip not realizing it was for the 2000

Can I somehow make it fit the 1000? (>__>)

Oct 26, 2017
Preordered all 3 on Amazon even though I'm not all that interested in them. I highly doubt any of these are going to remain available for preorder until release.

daevv

Oct 27, 2017
Wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I bought both of the PSP Capcom Classic collections in the last sale but cannot copy them to the Vita. I have them downloaded to a PS3 and when I use the content manager to copy one or both I get an error. I did an Internet search before buying and even asked on reddit a few months back if these worked on Vita as they only say PSP on the store and found people say that they did using transfer from PS3 method. Any help or suggestions?

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I bought both of the PSP Capcom Classic collections in the last sale but cannot copy them to the Vita. I have them downloaded to a PS3 and when I use the content manager to copy one or both I get an error. I did an Internet search before buying and even asked on reddit a few months back if these worked on Vita as they only say PSP on the store and found people say that they did using transfer from PS3 method. Any help or suggestions?

Are they definitely still in their bubbles on PS3 and not installed to the console?

RadicalR

Oct 27, 2017

If you have two factor authentication on, you need to disable it.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I am really pissed off that Shantae HGH and its DLC are on sale for PS4 but not Vita. I noticed the sale and was going to buy the DLCs but nope! Sale only applies to PS4 version. This is bullshit.

Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom
I've always wanted to get into RPGs and JRPGs but have found it a daunting prospect where to begin.

Can anyone recommend a newbie friendly game I can start with, which may not be the very best in the genre but a good introduction and not to heavy/deep, plus isn't massively grindy, to allow me to try the genre and if I like it, then I can move onto more classic and deeper style versions of this type of game.

Been looking into possibly trying:
Final Fantasy X HD
P4G (started this a few times, but seems really slow at the beginning which is putting me off)
UnderTale
Tokyo Xanadu

Any help or guidance would be grateful :)

Deleted member 18407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've always wanted to get into RPGs and JRPGs but have found it a daunting prospect where to begin.

Can anyone recommend a newbie friendly game I can start with, which may not be the very best in the genre but a good introduction and not to heavy/deep, plus isn't massively grindy, to allow me to try the genre and if I like it, then I can move onto more classic and deeper style versions of this type of game.

Final Fantasy X HD
P4G (started this a few times, but seems really slow at the beginning which is putting me off)
UnderTale
Tokyo Xanadu

Cosmic Star Heroine is a really good one. It's fun, pretty breezy to get through, and has a bunch of difficulty options that makes it really accessible to new players.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017

Final Fantasy X HD
UnderTale
Tokyo Xanadu

I wouldn't recommend starting with Undertale... it's a brilliant game no doubt, but not really an RPG and a very... unique... experience to say the least.

Agree that Persona 4 is probably a bit slow if you're looking for something new. Tokyo Xanadu too takes a while to get going.

FInal Fantasy X is a good shout. To be honest, any of the Final Fantasy games would be a good fit - maybe try VII, VIII or IX from the PS1 library.

I'm a big advocate for the Tales games too and Tales of Hearts R I found to be a lot of fun (review), so you might want to give that one some thought too.

mrkapawutzis

Oct 30, 2017
I was yearning to play some third person shooters and decided to get Syphon Filter and didn't realize that Dark Mirror can't be downloaded onto the Vita. I bought it through the app bundled with socom. Is it possible to transfer it to my Vita through the PS3 or am I screwed?

Dinoegg_96

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017

Final Fantasy X HD
UnderTale
Tokyo Xanadu

Try the Ys games. Ys>>>>>>>>>>Tokyo Xanadu.

And the Digimon Story Games are a must have if tou are into Digimon or you like collecting erm... Creatures.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
yea theres only one copy on ebay for the asian english version and it's $100, regular stores sold out of it a long time ago