• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
https://gematsu.com/2019/02/voez-for-switch-version-1-6-update-now-available-adds-16-songs

Despite checking for months, I had somehow missed 1.5's release entirely as well, so I had an extra bunch of songs to check out. I've tried a few before making this thread: nothing in either batch seems super interesting to me, except the very Power Metal-esque "Running out of Life" (which is a great song with an only average hard chart, haven't tried its other difficulties).

I was excited to see a new Paul Bazooka song, but it's not as good as Gigantic Saga or Supamax.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
The number of free DLC this game has is frankly absurd.
In line on how they manage their mobile bemani on Switch. It was cheaper to buy the full Deemo game on Switch that to try to be up to date with DLC on mobile, and i spent a heckton of money on that...

I'm seriously considering Voez on switch because the bussiness model is less shitty.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The best rhythm game on the Switch delivers again. I remember making a thread about it long ago, since then they added a couple dozen new songs I think, all for free. Ridiculous value for an awesome game.

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
The game was released with 116 songs, so there was 384 charts to play.

And after this last update, the game has 201 songs with 603 charts to play.

So 85 new songs have been added, making another 255 charts to play without charging a single additional cent.

It's impossible to not love to Ryark and Flyhigh Works.

The best value for a game released this generation.