• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hawk

Oct 25, 2017
What's everyone's opinion on it.

For those of you not in the know this is a youtube vidoo series where celebrities give Vogue a tour of their home while answering 73 questions. It's all obviously staged and it's choreographed so that it's all done in one take.

Personally I'm not a huge fan. The format is weird because you have celebrities being asked questions without any followups, which is weird. It also is obviously rehersed to death, which again dampens the mood for me.

The ones that I've watched

Selena Gomez
Emma Stone

Last edited:

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i've watched the ones with victoria beckham and kendall jenner
hated it, the idea is stupid, it doesn't work as an interview and it's not funny, it's just mostly a house tour.

Lugia

Oct 27, 2017
The concept is very good, but I wish it was less scripted. some of the episodes that I watched felt fake.

I liked Priyanka Chopra and Emma stone episodes.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Got introduced to these with the Daisy Ridley episode, only watched that one and the Lupita Nyong'o. They're pretty fun.

Prophet Steve

Oct 26, 2017
I like the way they look, but don't like the rapid-firing questions or how staged it is. It'd be really different, but maybe I'd like it with the same perspective and activities and a regular interview format.