• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Today, it was leaked that all the voice lines for Multiversus have been leaked.In terms of which charcters have gotten voice lines:

Arya Stark / Batman / Bugs Bunny / Finn the Human / Garnet / Harley Quinn / Iron Giant / Cake the Cat / Jake the Dog / LeBron James / Marvin the Martian / Raven / Shaggy / Uncle Shagworthy / Steven Universe / Superman Prime (or Cyborg Superman idk) / Black Lantern Superman / Superman / Tasmanian Devil / Velma / Nubia / Wonder Woman
But other charcters have been indicated based on who they are talking about

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
a lot of that was discussed here
www.resetera.com

Lesbian nerd detective Velma joins the roster of MultiVersus

Where's Scooby? Why would they put Shaggy and Velma in before the namesake of the series?
This is what the starting roster may look like. Marvin may be an announcer going by one of the lines counting down.
theKv2w.jpg

The burte OC may have a Hulk skin going by some code in the datamines referencing Hulk and an animation that copies one of the moves he uses in MvC2.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
A lot of those do seem like alts

Though I'm curious how they're going to make big characters like Iron Giant work

aett

Oct 27, 2017
Northern California
Though I'm curious how they're going to make big characters like Iron Giant work

It'd be funny if the Iron Giant was just its disembodied hand (like that one part in the movie), maybe with the rest of the Giant in the background of the fight somewhere. Or maybe you could swap out various parts like how the Pokemon Trainer has different Pokemon.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
So it sounds like Hardy Potsman and the Transphobic Author isn't in? Good.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I don't see the appeal of this Roster?

Are these smash clones doing well?

Gabaghoul582

Banned
Nov 2, 2021
Who on earth is Uncle Shagworthy?

hanna-barbera.fandom.com

Uncle Shagworthy

Mr. Shagworthy is a character on The Scooby-Doo Show. He is voiced by Casey Kasem. He is Shaggy Rogers' "zillionare" uncle, one of the world's wealthiest jewel dealers. Shagworthy looks like an older version of Shaggy, but with a refined, well-dressed, gentlemanly appearance with brown hair...

Where's Courage the Cowardly Dog?

Wait holy shit, Gizmo is in this?

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ain't no way iron giant is gonna be playable but I guess he might be a stage hazard.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I don't see the appeal of this Roster?

Are these smash clones doing well?

NASB Is thriving!

lol

I remember saying that game was dead the month it released (on Xbox) and got some pushback for it, now I don't see anybody posting in that thread or any sort of online discourse. It's been that way for MONTHS.

I think the only successful platform fighters are Brawhalla and maybe Rivals of Aether? Idk I never played the latter.

DeadeyeNull

▲ Legend ▲
Dec 26, 2018
Please put static in it, if he couldn't get injustice (the real ones) at least give him this.

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
NASB Is thriving!

lol

I remember saying that game was dead the month it released (on Xbox) and got some pushback for it, now I don't see anybody posting in that thread or any sort of online discourse. It's been that way for MONTHS.

I think the only successful platform fighters are Brawhalla and maybe Rivals of Aether? Idk I never played the latter.

I do think a free to play has a better chance of catching on than a boxed game like NASB. I'm going to try this one and never got to NASB for that very reason (anecdotal, I know, but I doubt I'm the only one who will feel that way).

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty hyped for this game -- would love a release date or at least some new official media to check out. Outside of the tests it's been almost entirely silent since the reveal.

SirShorse

Jul 16, 2020
www.resetera.com

Where's Scooby? Why would they put Shaggy and Velma in before the namesake of the series?
This is what the starting roster may look like. Marvin may be an announcer going by one of the lines counting down.
theKv2w.jpg

The burte OC may have a Hulk skin going by some code in the datamines referencing Hulk and an animation that copies one of the moves he uses in MvC2.
Wasn't some version of Ben Tennyson also leaked?

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Very interested in this because of the IPs involved. Some crazy stuff. Still afraid of the f2p/battle pass model though. I don't want to end up paying/grinding much more to get what I want than just buying what I want and playing at my leisure

Screw Gizmo, give me Spike.

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
I do think a free to play has a better chance of catching on than a boxed game like NASB. I'm going to try this one and never got to NASB for that very reason (anecdotal, I know, but I doubt I'm the only one who will feel that way).

NASB got a 1-2 punch of shitty publisher demands. Game was priced too high by Nick and they gave way too little budget. Then at the same time as the release, fucking SORA got announced in Smash, THEN Multiversus got announced where they twerked on NASB for all of the scope the game didn't have.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
Iron Giant doesn't make a ton of sense as a playable character. I know the "Ridley is too big" thing was a fun meme, but come on... the Iron Giant is literally too big and would be silly if he was brought down to the size of a human.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
www.resetera.com

theKv2w.jpg

Who are the two characters to the right of Rick?

Pennybags

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Iron Giant doesn't make a ton of sense as a playable character. I know the "Ridley is too big" thing was a fun meme, but come on... the Iron Giant is literally too big and would be silly if he was brought down to the size of a human.

I feel exactly the same but he sure as hell would be my main.