• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bulletbill10

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I voted in Ohio. not the biggest ballot, but some millage requests and a couple interesting proposals.

Fitzy

Oct 27, 2017
Drove an hour to vote because still registered to vote in my hometown. Worth the drive and family time.

Parisi

Oct 27, 2017
Do you understand the context of Ballot Proposal 3 (land account)? I voted YES and I think others should too. https://medium.com/@johndelsignore_...ion-day-s-three-ballot-questions-726018900e2c

Yea, I think people misunderstand what this is intended to do.

Raises hand!

I am upset that I voted NO on Prop 3. I wish I had some more info on it other than what they tell you in the official ballot, because I definitely would've voted Yes. :(

Dean

Oct 27, 2017
Just voted for the first time. The only thing on the ballot was whether or not my local school district should get a bond, so it wasn't hugely important, but it felt good to finally get to do it.

AgPhoenix

Oct 27, 2017
Voted today after a 3 and a Half Mile Run.

New York City Voter, so the big thing was the convention and I voted No. Though the other 2 proposals were also important. One was Super Easy to Vote For, the other harder.

gardfish

Oct 25, 2017
Voted for Phil Murphy (and Democrats across the board) earlier today. I'm moving to NYC pretty soon, but I'm glad I got to stick it to Republicans in this state one last time :)

Red Cadet 015

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I voted in the New Jersey election today. It was cold and raining and the polling place is this little old folks home that's hard af to see in the rain. Parked on the street and walked up to it looking hood af. I'm black, and I think I scared the little white ladies running the polling place. They probably thought I was high too because I was sick lol. Anyway, did the deed, voted straight Democrats. Felt good to stick it in Trump's eye, even if was just a tiny bit.

Oct 26, 2017
I voted earlier today. Town mayor, town council. Looks like the incumbent Dem won the mayor race. Yay! Keep the GOP outta my town.