• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Yellow bandana with ninja claws. Cool idea or no?

• Yeah, seems cool to me

Votes: 556 71.2%
  • No, there should only be the four main turtles.

Votes: 225 28.8%

• Total voters

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
She used to be human and they didn't want to give it away immediately. This genuinely came out of nowhere.

It is one of the most consistently good comics on the shelves.

Pure comics for now.

I see the newest trade releases this week, would it be a good jumping on point?

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
It's very good that there's nothing about her design that makes you go, "Oh, yeah, that's the GIRL one"

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Don't know much about TMNT lore but it looks like she's a human turned mutant turtle? But aren't the rest of the team turtles turned mutant turtles?

It's been fairly established that the ooze transformation is influenced heavily by the other species you are close to. April and Casey Jones would be a Turtle as well if they got hit by it.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
At least they didn't give her boob armor or visible eyelashes

I hate when they do that shit with some of the female LEGO
413z%2BASyG0L.jpg

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Finally a girlfriend for Mikey

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Damn she looks dope.
dsKxhQb.png
My head went on a weird tangent. I saw this picture and I was bothered that Leo didn't have his mask over his eyes. Then I thought about why the turtles wear masks - like are they trying to protect a secret identity? Like you're giant turtles, I'm pretty sure you could be picked out of a lineup.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Changing the 4 roster I don't love.

The design/concept/art is hot though. Not upset

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
That's pretty neat. Only thing I dont like about the overall design is the "heavy" look everyone has. I grew up with the og cartoon and games so maybe I'm biased.

Loved the new cast addition though. Is there a tv show with this new cast? I haven't seen the cartoons in years.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I absolutely love that she is taller, since female turtles ARE taller than male ones, which is something people always forget when drawing most animals.
Though ironic that she uses claws, on our pet turtles (yellow bellied sliders) the males had bigger claws since they use those to hold on when mating.

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I feel like it would kind of suck to go from woman to mutant turtle, especially one with like zero defining female features.

Also, I wonder who actually owns the rights to the Venus charcter at this point?

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Looks pretty cool. I wonder if modesty a consideration in her costume? The boys get to run around naked except for belts and kneepads, but she's got to be covered from tip to tail?

Her name reminds me of that lady from an old survival horror game (I think Carrier?) named Jessifer, lol. I hope they find each other some day.