Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Something is wrong when your own damn kid says not to call the cops.

Kid is even crying about it. Smh

OP
OP
Spinluck

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Something is wrong when your own damn kid says not to call the cops.

Kid is even crying about it. Smh

Besides the obvious, it's the worst part of the video. He just keeps going as his kid is literally crying to stop and says that the completely stranger is right lol.

Best part of the video is the dad being mocked the entire time on the phone. Dude handled it well. I mind my business, you mind yours.

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I used to hate when people would follow me through the keycard door at my old apartment in Chicago. It's not cool.

That said, I never called the cops on them lol.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
What's with white people and calling the cops for every little thing? It's a serious disconnect for me.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Feel bad for the kid, even that poor innocent kid knew better and said "I agree with him". If you're willing to put your kid through that shit after that then you're a real piece of shit. Hope his face will be everywhere and shamed.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good on the kid. (Reminds me of the teenager who immediately went to get vaccinated when he turned 18 because he knew his anti-vax mother was on some bs.)

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Oh wait so dude works in YouTube and didn't even believe the guy when he said he'd show up on TV for his racist police call. That just makes it even better!

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I used to hate when people would follow me through the keycard door at my old apartment in Chicago. It's not cool.

If the phone caller was just harassing a random guy waiting in the lobby, he deserves all the mockery.

If the guy filming tried to tailgate on in after the phone caller, then he deserves all the mockery.

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
See this is why peeps need to mind their own business. Why this shit got to escalate because you messing with people you don't know.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Came in expecting to be outraged. Ended up heartwarmed by that little kid. What a rad little dude.

As for the father... Crappy Dad Christopher everybody.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This guy is fucked. Look at the comments in the video. The internet doing detective work.

I guess you can't wait for your friends in a lobby whole black. This is such bs.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
When you're so desperate to enforce your bigotry that even your own child pleading with you can't stop it.

What a guy.

Deleted member 925

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

How is it not cool?

As someone who has friends who live in these types of buildings in Chicago, it's convenient when someone is coming or going instead of having to mess with the call box or call system. If someone ever says something to me about it, I think it's a matter of mind your business.

You can't police people coming and going in a building.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
What's with white people and calling the cops for every little thing? It's a serious disconnect for me.

jJRA6Fg.jpg

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly doubt they have that kind of awareness in the first place.
Do they want to kill black people, no. But do they want to flex their authority over black people, hell yeah.

Listen to the guy "He refuses to identitify himself", you hear it in every one of these situations. Black people don't respect the authority, they got to learn their place

Typhonsentra

Oct 27, 2017
How is it not cool?

As someone who has friends who live in these types of buildings in Chicago, it's convenient when someone is coming or going instead of having to mess with the call box or call system. If someone ever says something to me about it, I think it's a matter of mind your business.

You can't police people coming and going in a building.
I mean, they are there for a reason. I have one friend who lives in a similar place and I've never done that before nor would I think of piggybacking without permission.

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
You would think working for YouTube would give you some foresight. I guess not.

Deleted member 925

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, they are there for a reason. I have one friend who lives in a similar place and I've never done that before nor would I think of piggybacking without permission.

If I'm there to see a friend or go to someone's place, that is permission. Lol

We're not talking about people randomly going into buildings.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Him being an YT worker explains the algorithm and other dumb ass YT policies.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
"I told you. Daddy look what you got us into."

Should have listened to your kid dipshit.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Too many white people have been conditioned since birth to feel as if they have dominion over black bodies. It's why they as a culture support the police so much.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I kind of see where the guy making the call is coming from given what happened to his dad, but I'm also pretty sure he wouldn't be giving the camera guy such grief if he wasn't black.

"Appears to be African-American" come on dude.