• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Don't BLAME yourself.

It's time to move on with life. Don't look back. Even if you know it will make Susan cry.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, you're walking around 5 miles from the bar? Did you walk there too? Doesn't seem worth it imo.

Are you going to drink more once you get home or call it a night?

OP
OP

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, you're walking around 5 miles from the bar? Did you walk there too? Doesn't seem worth it imo.

Are you going to drink more once you get home or call it a night?

I caught a bus there. I always get I ride to the bar, but if the weather is right I love walking home as the buzz provides a warm distraction from the sometimes arduous journey home.

Edit

And now that I'm home I'm considering sparking up a left handed cigarette. It's still really nice outside. May sit out there, have a toot and keep posting. Anyone down for some pot talk?

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I caught a bus there. I always get I ride to the bar, but if the weather is right I love walking home as the buzz provides a warm distraction from the sometimes arduous journey home.

Edit

And now that I'm home I'm considering sparking up a left handed cigarette. It's still really nice outside. May sit out there, have a toot and keep posting. Anyone down for some pot talk?

Ahhh that I understand. I wish I lived in an area with so much public transit.

Oct 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon

Ahh, I wish I had the privilege. My housing conditions, while not sad in the slightest, prevents me from doing such activities. In some time I plan on getting an oil pen.

As for the "pot talk" in general: I work tomorrow, so now that my girlfriend is home I plan on having one or two more beers with dinner and calling it a night. I'll most likely be too preoccupied with whatever we are watching and get sidetracked from posting.