• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

6000198477031.jpg

This is pretty funny, lmao.

For those that would like more context, Walmart Canada leaked a bunch of E3 2018 games a month before the event including RAGE 2. The RAGE 2 Twitter actually snapped back at them with this image a few hours later seemingly confirming it was actually legit.

DcxlTc3XkAEwJPn.jpg

Last edited:

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
black case sleeve wooo. Does it came with all the extra text or just "Rage 2" or is it the picture on the right?...

Hopefully it comes with everything lol. The circling, the "INCORRECT KEYART", the "WRONG FONT!!! NOT ALL CAPS :("...everything...

haha love Walmart embracing the 2018 leak

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Walmart preorders of this edition should "accidentally" ship before release date.

Lethologica

Oct 27, 2017
Not going to get it on console but it's amusing that they are running with this, PR or not.

Remeber to have some fun every once in a while my ResetEra homies.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
So, what part of the image actually is the sleeve? Like, just the generic black box with the white text?

In any case, this is pretty funny.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not buying this on console and probably also not at launch, but this definitely made me wonder for a hot minute if I should reconsider. I love this.

PIMPBYBLUD

Oct 27, 2017
I'm down. I love dumb shit like this but I'm not buying from Walmart. Rage 2 looks fucking awesome.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Pretty funny, (though I wouldn't want it), but what I find funnier is that isn't this incentivising other companies to leak stuff to have an exclusive bonus? Ha.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Would be better if it was just a reversible art, and without the silly markings.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
That's kind of funny. Not "I'm actually going to buy Rage 2" funny, but pretty clever.

Now come on and leak all of E3 2019 Walmart Canada!

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
I feel like this game is trying too hard to by funny like Borderlands, but that's pretty cool.