• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
From Microsoft's side of things, the most interesting thing about this leak is the lack of Halo. You'd assume even a 2019 Halo game would have a pre-order available. It demonstrates either how incredibly tight lipped they've been or that Halo 6 is being targeted for a 2020 next gen console launch.

Oct 27, 2017
FFVIIR probably comes out in 2020, so after a year exclusive to the PS4 other platforms may see it by 2021. That is depressing
I'm starting to doubt there's be any delay at all now. If there was, there wouldn't be an Xbox version available for pre-order. Tomb raider, dead rising 4, crash bandicoot all didn't have available versions until closer to release. I can't see SE announcing FF7R coming to Xbox then saying not available until X exclusive period

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I'm starting to doubt there's be any delay at all now. If there was, there wouldn't be an Xbox version available for pre-order. Tomb raider, dead rising 4, crash bandicoot all didn't have available versions until closer to release. I can't see SE announcing FF7R coming to Xbox then saying not available until X exclusive period
There are a few things here imo: if the Xbox version as shown by Walmart is legit, then we could even get a release date soon enough (either the timed exclusivity was dropped -with the Xbox version releasing concurrently- or the Xbox version -and the game in general- is coming out sooner than we expect in comparison to the PS4 version).

Now, I don't think this would be the first time a retailer fucks it up and gives an exclusive game a console version that doesn't exist. I can't think of any examples right now, but I could swear that has happened in the past.

I'd be more surprised if they announced the Xbox One version this soon (like E3 or so soon) than if they don't talk about it for a while.

Feb 8, 2018
was just about to say how Just Cause 4 would be a good game for early next-gen. Heard a lot about the framerate issues. I know it is improved on the PS4 pro.

Square Enix have a conference this year its probably real. Rage 2 is apparently real.

Self quote and yes its real: https://www.resetera.com/threads/rage-2-official-reveal-trailer-bethesda-avalanche-studios.42401/

I can't believe new AC didn't leaked yet.

you serious? There will be no AC for a while.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
With Rage 2 being a real thing, what does this mean now? We're getting a proper re-reveal of FF7R? AssCreed back to being milked on a yearly/semi-yearly basis? Metroid Prime 4 is further along than anyone thought?

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure preorders for crash trilogy popped up for other platforms back when it was announce for PS4 only.

Steverulez

Oct 27, 2017
From Microsoft's side of things, the most interesting thing about this leak is the lack of Halo. You'd assume even a 2019 Halo game would have a pre-order available. It demonstrates either how incredibly tight lipped they've been or that Halo 6 is being targeted for a 2020 next gen console launch.

It could just be that the leak wasn't complete

Wololo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Well AC turned out to be legit. And Rage 2. Man if FF7r episode 1 launches in Q1 next year that would be awesome.

Aters

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Getting pre-order up doesn't mean the game is near launch. I'm sure a lot of you guys had your The Last Guardian pre-order back in 2009.