• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Lots of typos in those placeholder box arts. "Assasin's", "Horizons", etc. This is weird. Placements for FF7:R, but not KH3?

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
forza horizon 5 is real microsoft is so commited to the halo forza gears trifecta that they will release two forza games at once

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
E3 SEASON HAS BEGUN!!!!

Here we go, 1 month left.

Rage 2 though.....oh my......oh my lord, i want it so bad

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Why would you think they'd have to have it on their stage for it to come to their platform?

I only mentioned it becuase people in here have implied that this is a leak of the Microsoft conference. If it was then FF7 wouldn't be on the list.

We've know FF7:R is coming to xbox, but Sony have the marketing rights and I MS have no chance of premoting the game on their stage.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Looking forward to seeing what Square has in store for FF7remake. Also Beyond Good and Evil 2 about to be ready to preorder? Say what?

Deleted member 21693

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My guess is Forza gets a new spin-off series and the person resposible for the database just went with their best guess. And that's half Horizon and half the OG series. Hence Forza Horizons 5.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
I'd play Kane & Lynch 3. The gameplay in 1 and two were shit but they had great atmosphere.

if by atmosphere you mean "camera so shitty it makes you want to puke" sure

I mean, I'm not sure some clerk misentering the newest entry of a Forza spinoff series is exactly 100% dead on proof something is wrong.

Half the companies in the industry can't even write their own product or company names correctly all the time.

its odd to miss not only the numbered entry but the name, and only for one game

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Fucking hell though, E3 with Beyond Good and Evil 2, Splinter Cell, Gears 5, Just Cause 4 and the inevitable Doom 2 announcement is just straight up heavenly for me. Throw in some VR announcements (looking for a REAL Doom VR, Bethesda), a brand new Crash game, a Bad Company 3 tease and a Crackdown 3 date and I'll lose my damn mind.
On the page before you too, no excuses.
This list certainly has some legit stuff.

HanSoloCup

Oct 27, 2017
Richmond, VA
Rage 2 is a serious surprise, if true. The first one was undeniably beautiful, but I thought sales were terrible, definitely not enough to warrant a sequel. We'll see, I guess.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
There are certainly a couple that I haven't heard of. So no idea if they're fake or just stuff I haven't heard.

I also assume Forza Horizon 5 is a just a placeholder/typo and it should be FH4.

Hm sounds like it'll be a hit or miss then. Pretty interesting, wonder what the story behind these is then if some are true and some aren't.

This definitely does seem like it could be MS' conference

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's real because it lists Final Fantasy 7R for XBO. It's exactly the sort of weird bullshit I expect out of E3.

Nov 6, 2017
It's a nice E3 head start (if real and not same walmart guy having fun with fakes). I don't say no to FF 7 or DQ 2 on XBO, but I hope for more than just sequels.