• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
Lol those dipshits still selling guns and ammo though. Can't upset the sheep that shop there.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad I ditched Walmart and just decided to order delivery for my groceries. Absolutely disgusting that they still sell guns while turning games into a scapegoat

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
You really can't make this shit up. The response to a guy who wrote a manifesto online saying he was fueled by racism, hatred and said he wanted to shoot and kill mexicans is to blame it on video games.

It's moronic

KITPUNK

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Oh man, I bet platform holders are going to be real pleased with this action.

Love how they are removing games, yet they'll likely keep super violent and gory movies on the shelf.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
They should stop selling shoes too, every mass shooter was wearing them.

Oct 28, 2017
Part of me thinks this is just WalMart sticking it to the video game industry because of digital distribution. Real power move.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like I am living in the 90s again with all this talk about how video games are making people violent. If you would have told me not too long ago that it would be back in headlines I would have laughed and told you that the issue was settled a long time ago. Someone is out of touch, but I can't rule out the possibility that it's me.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Because video games are the problem.

giphy.gif

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
I'm trying to remain civil on this forum but this kind of stuff is making me want to throw my keyboard across the room and go "what the hell are you effing serious?" and follow it with a set of expletives. Jesus Christ just hit this planet with a meteor already we need a do-over. We're too far gone. CAN STILL GET A GUN THOUGH!

Paz

Nov 1, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
I laughed hard in the other thread about removing signage but I don't think my lungs can take a laughter of this magnitude.

A store that sells guns and ammo is choosing to remove video games out of respect for mass shooting incidents.

You would be fired from a Damon lindelof writing team for coming up with a twist this stupid.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, if you break a disc apart the right way you have one hell of a shiv!

...in all seriousness this might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen a retailer do in my life, particularly when said retailer is legit selling guns and ammo and DID NOT HALT THE SALE OF THOSE.

Springy

Oct 28, 2017
It's 2019. Everybody plays video games. Scapegoating them ain't going to get the same traction it used to. Good luck, though.

AimLow

Dec 10, 2017
When they see their profits go down, those shelves'll get full again really quick.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
Store that sells guns, the actual tool used to murder people, stops selling games, a form of entertainment that when thrown at others at best would give them a bruise.

Walmart you're fucking sad.

Oct 27, 2017
If you didn't know better, you'd think someone was chucking video game cases at people with such force as to murder them, since that's literally the message being sent here. We're all saved.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
And yet the guns are still a few sections over. What the actual fuck?

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
oh I get it now, video games were the deadly weapons murderers use all this time.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Thank you, Walmart, for curbing gun violence and white supremacy by pulling all copies of noted e-filth "Kirby: Star Allies" from shelves

GMM

Oct 27, 2017
Sure, remove entertainment products from sale and keep selling actual guns that can are designed to murder with.

We have reached peak America.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I'm not even bothered by this less than useless move. I'm bothered that people are still allowed to stockpile guns and ammo to the degree they do. I'm bothered that theres basically a paper-thin wall between all that and a willing muderer. I'm bothered to go on as long as it has for as long as it has. I'm bothered by their willingness to do anything to whatever absurd level they want to avoid actually having to deal with the elephant in the room.