• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nintendojitsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
giphy.gif
Men lie. Women lie. Numbers don't.

Larrikin

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 1000 times in. Love the Sonic racing games. Gimme good gameplay and I am more than sold.

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
yeah, cast & cars don't look great but this is still gonna be fun

totally bummed at the lack of other sega classic characters but sumo hasn't disappointed yet on gameplay

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
15 characters? Is that it? Meh, I'll keep an eye on it but this game is not sounding hot. Obviously already sucks it's Sonic focused instead of Sega.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Mario Kart 8 is the greatest kart racer ever developed but I'm down for a new entry in the genre.

My main problem is that I find it hard to get too excited about this specifically as it feels like a step down from the All Stars series, having just Sonic characters.

Oct 27, 2017
"Wisps!"

giphy.gif

I'm so tired y'all, these folk had overstayed their presence come Lost World, why can't they leave and we can reference literally anything else for items?

I'm starting to feel like using Wisps is SEGA's way of saying "Remember Sonic Colors! That was a good Sonic game!" And I don't even like Colors so this makes these little bacteria looking things being present even more annoying to me.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Inb4 every publisher ever stops selling to Wal-Mart. /s

For real though, they need to get their shit under control, lol.

Horror

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Still waiting for Sega to make an all stars Wave Race. Watersports complement the various aesthetics of the Sega roster better and you don't have to explain why Sonic needs a jetski. The water would be beautiful with the gold rings reflecting off its shimmering surface.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
DebcaKwWsAAOnDx.jpg

Chao in Space HD
Amy can be seen in the far side of the track next to an Egg Robo and I think Metal Sonic?

Poison Jam

Nov 6, 2017
Gameplay, music, art style, and graphics for me are much better.

Also does anyone know if Sumo is developing this?
The previous Sonic Racing games were really good, but I strongly disagree with your opinion that music and graphics are better than Mario Kart.

Transformed is a 30 FPS game on last gen consoles, at best. MK8 was a solid 60 (59) and had far better animations and graphics. I returned to Transformed after playing MK8, and it looked dated in comparison. Even on PC. The animations are stiff and make the characters look lifeless.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I almost missed it, but this might be the first time since Colors itself that the Wisps will be a welcome and fitting inclusion. They'll be better than "blowfish" "firework" and "BEEEES"

You forgot diddy lol

I had sonic but the actual racing felt much better in MK. Plus MK music is much better. Didn't sonic racing music change mid stage. Felt so generic.
Generic remixes of classic Sega themes, as opposed to Mario Kart music, which also contains remixes of classic Mario Kart themes and changes mid-stage and depending on your position.....? Lol

Lusamine

Oct 25, 2017
I don't blame them going to only Sonic because we've known Danica Patrick was retiring since November.