• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
Shit like this is why I no longer tell people I play video games. I don't want to be associated with the shithole part of the gaming community one bit

This is not a gaming thing. This same shit is done for sports, Trump, Netflix series, you name it. It is a bigger problem than #gamers.

So sick of memes.

Donkusei

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I like Waluigi, but I don't understand this shit. Why are you waiting him in Smash? You always have a character to "ask" for, I saw the same things with Ridley, Daisy...

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
UnsteadyClumsyEastrussiancoursinghounds.gif

It sucks that your character didn't get in, but this is ridiculous.

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Internet nerds ruining more shit. Ridley has been requested for a decade but idiots didn't spam and harass Sakurai for him to be in.

Is it just me or has gamer culture been at it's all time worst lately?

Nov 1, 2017
Internet nerds ruining more shit. Ridley has been requested for a decade but idiots didn't spam and harass Sakurai for him to be in.

I dunno, whatever is going on in the Star Wars fandom right now seems a lot worse than a developer receiving stale memes on Twitter.

Pancho

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
I would love to have Waluigi in smash but just because of this horrible behavior they should not do it. Awful

Telpis

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Toadette is my favourite character and she's not playable in smash and has been taken out of super Mario party

You don't see me doing disgusting things like this you suck it up and move on

Oct 30, 2017
I want to play as Waluigi in smash bad but fucks sake people. Leave the man alone, he don't deserve this shit. Pathetic fucking assholes.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017

I'd say it's more trolls/memes in general seeming more prevalent through the internet. Plus, Trump being president helps normalize the behavior of being an asshole.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for ensuring Waluigi will never gets in, but this behavoir is just awful, seriously grow up.

Oaklight

Avenger
Jun 16, 2018
This terribly unfunny meme has gone to far. Waluigi has always been a b-list guest character for Mario spin off games. The fact that people are harassing Sakurai for nothing but the inclusion of a video game character boggles my mind. It's fine to be bummed out that your most wanted didnt make it in, but to harass someone because of it? Absolutely absurd.

Deleted member 4518

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like so many times throughout a year it's embarrassing being lumped with the same group of people who do dumb shit like this.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Nice job shitty Waluigi fans, this will definitely never give Waluigi a spot on the roster.

They should just patch out his Assist trophy before release.

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
Ok, this is getting out of control.
While I think that the character is funny and should be added to smash, wtf are people doing?
Disgusting.

Oct 25, 2017
Those aren't Waluigi fans those are piece of shit dirtbags trying to hitch on to something as a vague justification for their garbage behavior.

Nov 1, 2017
This type of shit happen to Kamiya all the time but apparently hes an asshole when he retaliates lol
While I think Kamiya's blocking gimmick is funny, people are usually offended because he blocks people for dumb innocent questions too. I don't blame him given how many dumb questions he probably gets in a day.

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Remove all references of Waluigi from all future Nintendo games as punishment. Let him stay as a meme and not an actual character

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks to social media, modern gamers have propelled themselves to top tier assholes.

I noticed a bunch of Waluigi/Smash related stuff on Reddit recently. I didn't pay it any mind because it's not my thing. But if there's one thing I have noticed among Reddit users is they can beat a dead horse like nobody else. They're still crying about EA to this day trying to score cheap upvotes. I expect the Waluigi nonsense to continue for some time.

Shiranui93

One Winged Slayer
Mar 7, 2018
I feel sorry for Sakurai working his ass off and still having to deal with this kindergarten behaviour. Very embarrassing.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Why do they need to ruin innocent fun with this bullshit? Sign of our times.