• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
lol who cares about this asshat. feel bad for the butterflies though

Oct 27, 2017
To be fair, no one with a brain thought he'd build a wall funded by Mexico. Feel bad if this guy loses what he loves, but he played a part in it, same as anyone else who votes for someone that does something they don't like. Something tells me this guy wouldn't be so upset if it was affecting someone other than him.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
its weird when people admit they were troll voting.

Voting for a guy who you yourself believe is lying, is fucking weird.

Oct 29, 2017
People have asked me, "Didn't you listen to Trump when he said that he would build a wall?" I didn't take the idea seriously during the campaign. I knew he couldn't get Mexico to pay it — that'd be like asking Hurricane Harvey to foot the bill for rebuilding Houston — and thought it was just talk: another candidate making big promises he couldn't keep. I never thought it would actually happen.

adrian-bott-cavalorn-never-thought-leopards-would-eat-my-face-13188528.png

Fuck off lady.

Cursed Mega Man Mask

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 6, 2018
He realized he made a mistake, I won't harrass him, but rather encourage him to join us in fighting against the trump admin, cause frankly thats what we should all do

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Love it how so many republicans criticize people running for the position saying they will never do what they say they'll do cuz they're just another politician, then vote for someone *expecting* them to never do what they say they'll do because they're just another politician. Then get fucked when said politician actually does what they said they'd do.

In short, get fucked by your own 4D chess.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
Here at the National Butterfly Center, 6,000 schoolchildren visit each year. Girl Scouts come here when they camp overnight just a mile or so from the Rio Grande.

"Won't someone think of the children?"
"Yeah, it's horrible and cruel what's being done to children at the border."
"No, I meant the ones that pay to look at my butterflies."

Deleted member 50969

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 17, 2018
There's a certain kind of irony when people vote for someone to save something, to then find out that the destroyer is the person they voted for.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
He realized he made a mistake, I won't shame him, but rather encourage him to join us in fighting against the trump admin, cause frankly thats what we should all do

Someone big on animals voting for Republicans nowadays is a contradiction that says they didn't make a mistake that would change their voting habits going forward.

When was the last time the Republican party was pro environmental safety?

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I can forgive people voting for Trump in 2016, but in 2020 voting for him should be like opting out of voting for the rest of your life, you've proven to be horrible at it and too easily duped to participate in democracy.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Y'all remember this one?

I'm a Muslim, a woman and an immigrant. I voted for Trump.

The revelations of multimillion-dollar donations to the Clinton Foundation from Qatar and Saudi Arabia killed my support for Clinton. Yes, I want equal pay. No, I reject Trump's "locker room" banter, the idea of a "wall" between the United States and Mexico and a plan to "ban" Muslims. But I trust the United States and don't buy the political hyperbole — agenda-driven identity politics of its own — that demonized Trump and his supporters.

Of course, this is paid propaganda, not an actual opinion piece.

May 8, 2018
Another prime example of the idiots who shouldn't be allowed to vote. I don't know if it reflects more on trump or badly on other politicians that people have been conditioned to not believe they're gonna do what they say. Maybe now though people will start paying attention to what they say. Oh who am I kidding. It's always gonna be well they're on my team so I'll vote them.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I remember there being reporting shortly after the election where Trump voters were asked and confirmed that they didn't really expect Trump to build a wall, let alone get Mexico to pay for it. Seems like even Trump supporters thought he was lying during the election just to win the nationalist vote.

We've been doomed by idiots

John Doe

Avenger
Jan 24, 2018
Here was a Democrat telling a Republican that a policy would cost too much.

Which America has this guy been living in. He says this as if Democrats are the wild crazy spenders while Republicans are reasonable with government spending.

Does he not remember under whose watch the 2008 financial crash happened?

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"I thought he was just going to make minorities miserable and own the libs like other Republicans. I didn't think he was actually a loon."

Deleted member 907

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I remember there being reporting shortly after the election where Trump voters were asked and confirmed that they didn't really expect Trump to build a wall, let alone get Mexico to pay for it. Seems like even Trump supporters thought he was lying during the election just to win the nationalist vote.

We've been doomed by idiots
They're not idiots and know exactly what they were voting for: white supremacy.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
"I only voted for Trump because immigrants scare me. I never thought it could hurt my butterflies!"

Deleted member 2620

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
zero need for pieces like this, humanizing people that agree with like 80% of trump's policy and will absolutely continue to vote for him as long as he's the Republican candidate

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
He realized he made a mistake, I won't shame him, but rather encourage him to join us in fighting against the trump admin, cause frankly thats what we should all do
More like be glad that even some awful racists from his base are turning on him (yay for Republican infighting!). He's still a bigoted shitheel though. There's no way in hell he reads Resetera, so there's no reason to fake like him. We're not shaming him, because he ain't here. It's venting about an asshole racist.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017

Yes, perhaps the LGBTQ community/Minorities/Immigrants can start dressing like butterflies so these people will give near next to a shit? Because they did not care about any of that and still voted. Trump wasn't exactly coy about his beliefs. Nah, the actual solution is fuck these people. Dems clean up voting laws, and count votes. These people are a minority who have a majority in practice due to GOP gerrymandering/removing political power from their opponents.

Trump supporters are dead to this country. Some are literally dying due to their votes, and still are happy with their choice because that means kids get rounded up at the border.

Fuck them all. Anyone with sense, that was approachable, likely didn't vote for trump. Or wont again. The ones that need convincing are lost.

Oct 28, 2017
The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe because its handle was made of wood and it was one of them.