• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

haziq

Oct 29, 2017

An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death.

Among the bones broken in Epstein's neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam's apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.

The details are the first findings to emerge from the autopsy of Epstein, a convicted sex offender and multimillionaire in federal custody on charges of sex trafficking. He died early Saturday morning after guards found him hanging in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan and he could not be revived.

Attorney General William P. Barr, whose department oversees the Bureau of Prisons facility where Epstein died, has described his death as an "apparent suicide." Justice officials declined to comment on the new information from Epstein's autopsy.

New thread for new information.

Break my neck bones and call it a suicide preemptively, if old.

Oct 25, 2017
evmavdpq3pf31.gif

Seriously though, there's too much smoke here to just dismiss it as suicide. He was murdered brehs.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ya cause he got fucken murdered. People saying he committed suicide are the ones with the wacky theory.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Says right there that the specific broken bone can be caused by hanging victims that are older.

More common in homicide victims sure, but also doesn't meant homicide directly.

Alavard

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The OP's title is neither the title of the article, nor a quote from the article.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Says right there that the specific broken bone can be caused by hanging victims that are older.

Yes, Epstein hung himself....which looks like a homicide....while the guards were asleep....after he was taken off suicide watch...and the warden got a cushy new gig....read staff post.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If that were true why didn't they cover it up.....or was it totally worth it no matter what happened, hypothetically.

Jan 29, 2018

Look at you, reading past the headline.

I think this is just one of those things that will always seem fishy and we'll never get all the answers.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Seriously though, Title should say "Bones broken in Epstein's neck can happen in hanging of old people, but can also be a sign of homicide."

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
i get that people don't want to add fuel to conspiracy theories because they're usually bullshit
but come on
epstein was murdered
if i see a staff post that says "don't add fuel to that fire haha we don't know for sure"
fuck off, don't lie to yourself
he had info
they killed him to protect themselves
you don't just pull someone that important off constant suicide watch
don't give me any more bullshit

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not sure how you could have a conversation about this topic without encroaching into conspiracy territory.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
What's with this "just asking questions" type bullshit?

Epstein committed suicide. That's it.

This thread should be locked.