• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
"Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject."

There it is.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
i get that people don't want to add fuel to conspiracy theories because they're usually bullshit
but come on
epstein was murdered
if i see a staff post that says "don't add fuel to that fire haha we don't know for sure"
fuck off, don't lie to yourself
he had info
they killed him to protect themselves
you don't just pull someone that important off constant suicide watch
don't give me any more bullshit
There is a difference between pulling suicide watch and murdering someone

mercenar1e

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
Just a reminder that the world has powerful pedophiles running around unchecked and there's not a god damn thing anyone can do about it.

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ❤️
People are in such a rush to get this thread closed....like why not just ignore it. It's not like closing this will make me less skeptical. Shadier shit has happen.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Well, yeah?

This is like saying broken bones are more common in people runover by a truck but can also happen when tripping on a pavement. Especially if you're older.

Leaping to the conclusion that former must have happened is stupid.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I think it's probably more likely that he killed himself (and was allowed to kill himself) than it is that anyone had him murdered.

It's funny though that "conspiracy theories" aren't allowed in discussing Epstein because the entire story is a conspiracy theory. "Secret global pedophile ring that involves basically every power player in the world funded by a billionaire that lives on his own private island" is like, the most conspiracy theory thing I've ever heard but also true. Epstein being bumped off, while not something I necessarily believe, would be like the most "normal" part of the whole saga.

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
This reminds me of the time some whistle blower was found zipped into his own rucksack and it was ruled as suicide.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Jesus people read the article. What is wrong with everyone? I love how were above conspiracies unless it suits our agenda, then it's just common sense.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Thank you. 66 qualifies as "older", in my book. So case fucking closed.
Why are you so adamant about this being open and shut. Surely you can understand why people have their doubts. A wealthy pedophile who probably knows a lot of wealthy/powerful people who possibly shared similiar tastes is dead. People like him are stIll out there.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
User Warned: back-seat moderation
Why are you so adamant about this being open and shut. Surely you can understand why people have their doubts. A wealthy pedophile who probably knows a lot of wealthy/powerful people who possibly shared similiar tastes is dead. People like him are stIll out there.

This isn't a conspiracy theory website. Sorry.

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
I like how both guards were asleep at the same time and Epstein somehow knew this was the moment to do it.

They were sleeping with each other and moaning so loudly that Epstein couldn't take it anymore

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Next we are going to find out that the guard accidentally left his polonium sandwich next to Epstein's cell. Damn suicide...

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny though that "conspiracy theories" aren't allowed in discussing Epstein because the entire story is a conspiracy theory. "Secret global pedophile ring that involves basically every power player in the world funded by a billionaire that lives on his own private island" is like, the most conspiracy theory thing I've ever heard but also true. Epstein being bumped off, while not something I necessarily believe, would be like the most "normal" part of the whole saga.
This is an extremely reasonable take. I do not understand all of the shrieking about any skepticism being "conspiracy theory."

PaJeppy

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
You all watch too many movies if you think someone snuck into his cell and strangled him. It's just rediculous to think how much trouble it would be to set that up and the many ways you could get caught.

He killed himself, accept it. If any conspiracy I'd buy into its the one where strings were pulled to give him a window to do it.

I think it's probably more likely that he killed himself (and was allowed to kill himself) than it is that anyone had him murdered.

That's a fine example of hyperbole. My goodness.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
This isn't a conspiracy theory website. Sorry.

Alright, is this Trump or Bill?

SomeBrilliantEmperorshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"Jail staff also noted that it appeared that 'ten seconds' seemingly disappeared before they noticed a large hole in his chest."

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
I like how both guards were asleep at the same time and Epstein somehow knew this was the moment to do it.
"Hey, so we're both going to take a nap for a few hours. You'll be fine here by yourself, where there are no cameras, right? Great.

Also, here's that book on knot tying that you asked for. See you in a few! A few hours, I mean. Just so we're clear."

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
This is an extremely reasonable take. I do not understand all of the shrieking about any skepticism being "conspiracy theory."

Because it's baseless? The same reason people get annoyed when people think Scalia may have been murdered or Seth rich? Its fucking nuts. You can build a conspiracy about anything and make the pieces fit. These videos/sites are convincing with 9/11 truthers, moon landing hoax, etc.

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
Not only shared tastes. The dude actively black mailed everyone that used him, had his sex slaves tell him explicit details of their encounters and tastes for future leverage.

Deleted member 38573

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2018
They definitely got to Epstein, but this isn't the smoking gun you guys think it is.

Literally says the elderly can break that specific bone when trying to suicide. Epstein was old and also physically weak from being locked up.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I just don't buy this being a suicide...but sadly I doubt we'll ever know for sure.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Because it's baseless? The same reason people get annoyed when people think Scalia may have been murdered or Seth rich? Its fucking nuts. You can build a conspiracy about anything and make the pieces fit. These videos/sites are convincing with 9/11 truthers, moon landing hoax, etc.
None of those are like this case in any fashion.

OP
OP
haziq

haziq

Oct 29, 2017
If the damn article literally says that the injuries are "more common" in strangulation than hanging suicides, why would you choose what was stated as the less likely option to be the truth, then call the more likely option a conspiracy theory?

Did I wake up on a different planet or something?

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
People still jumping to conclusions, even though the article explicitly says that the injuries are well within the realm of possibility in the case of suicide.