• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
I really hope this gives the intelligence committee some more pull in getting at that CI they've been obstructed from seeing since Comey was fired. Mueller included very very little from it as well, despite springing up from CI in the first place. Like shit, something there might be able to describe this "urgent concern" that could be very relevant for Congress to uphold its duties and for the American public to learn what's happening with our employees.

OP
OP
Sho_Nuff82

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
What if Trump promised to hand over/identify the Putin CIA source? Or what if he already did, and promised to cover up the aftermath?

As far as "shit that could end a presidency" goes it would be pretty nefarious.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see a lot of people talking about it but the WaPo story relies on former intelligence officials, which is kind of odd for an alleged misconduct that only happened a month and a half ago. But you know who left the administration on August 15?

DNI Dan Coats and deputy DNI Sue Gordon.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Did this happen recently? Because Dan Coates was not a Trump road and would have cooperated, unlike this Maguire stooge.

Disco Stu

Oct 27, 2017
Gonna shit out an organ when, once again, this system of gentleman's handshakes fails to condemn the danger in the White House.
Then get out there and do something. Call your reps. Protest. Tell other people what is happening. Anyone who isn't doing that is part of the problem.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This explains the rant about Wapo last week. Bet they reached out for a comment.

DinosaurusRex

Oct 26, 2017
What if Trump promised to hand over/identify the Putin CIA source? Or what if he already did, and promised to cover up the aftermath?

As far as "shit that could end a presidency" goes it would be pretty nefarious.
I doubt it's that, it's got to be exceedingly obvious to Putin who this person was if they had high level access and then stopped showing up one day.

Unless it's a power play and Putin asked him to find out even though he already knows.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Just dawned on me that a promise that would sorta fit this would be if Trump had promised to give Erdogan the cleric Fethullah Gulen in exchange for ditching the Russian weapons deal for US stuff.

That seems right up his wheelhouse.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
Then get out there and do something. Call your reps. Protest. Tell other people what is happening. Anyone who isn't doing that is part of the problem.
My reps are John Cornyn, Ted Cruz and Pete Olsen. Shall I call/email them for thr umpteenth time so I can get back another form letter stating how they think Trump is doing such a wonderful job?

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
None of this would fly with any democrat president.
It is not just trump that has betrayed us, it is the entire Republican Party.
We are at war with them, and our weapons are our votes.

FUCKING VOTE
Any democrat everywhere.
It's what they do, and why they win

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
All of the sane people in his administration have retired, resigned or been fired. Not going to be good if he has a 2nd term.

Hopefully this leaks and is so over the top that he has to step down. Whistleblower blow the whistle.
Lol Trumps not gonna step down. Who's gonna hold him accountable? Moscow Mitch? I don't think so.

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
When you consider all the dangerous, security-undermining messages Trump sends to foreign leaders IN PUBLIC, you have to think this one is pretty bad.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
could the whistleblower be the translator?!
/conspiracy nut
The top level deep cover as a official that the CIA had to extract was actually Putin's translator, since Trump sent his own translator away more often than not when he was talking to Putin, and thus the spy was able to file a whistleblower complaint.
/end conspracy nut

Oct 25, 2017
/conspiracy nut
The top level deep cover as a official that the CIA had to extract was actually Putin's translator, since Trump sent his own translator away more often than not when he was talking to Putin, and thus the spy was able to file a whistleblower complaint.
/end conspracy nut

The extraction was in 2017

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
This news broke too late today. Usually when this stuff breaks mid day other reporters are able to dig up more stuff or release stuff they've been working on.

Tomorrow should be interesting.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
This news broke too late today. Usually when this stuff breaks mid day other reporters are able to dig up more stuff or release stuff they've been working on.

Tomorrow should be interesting.

ICIG closed session tomorrow morning at 9am. Even though it's closed, I think we should hear some more tasty tidbits, especially as Ted Lieu assumes, it's seemingly important for the leakers to get out.

!

But it could be about something that happened before it was filed.

I'm thinking it could be about the recent development of the spy extraction from his "hiding" home. That was a weird story to have come out, and it's clear someone in the IC wanted that story to become public when it did. Lots of weird shit going on with all of that. No doubt that's all talked about in the counterintelligence material...

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
and giving up spies.

Additionally, Dan Coats was forced out just a couple days before that Trump/Putin call. And was being assumed to be tossed out weeks before.

So I'm very interested in a well put-together timeline of all the threads happening, or assumed or found out later, between July and August 12.

The level of insanity to his and others' fuckery these last few months has been pretty wild huh?

Oct 27, 2017
if this shit is really is that bad, every piece of garbage that is trying to protect trump should be hung for treason. From the bottom all the way to the top.

There needs to be some legitimate consequences for this shit show we call the United States government.

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
if this shit is really is that bad, every piece of garbage that is trying to protect trump should be hung for treason. From the bottom all the way to the top.

There needs to be some legitimate consequences for this shit show we call the United States government.
Don't worry, if it is a big story, we have the top people in place to deal with it.

Nancy Pelosi: "listen, this is just not something I want to put the country through."

*speaking about pursuing the criminality within the Bush administration during the war on terror and the Iraq war.