• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL

excerpt.
Among the revelations in the documents released Tuesday: a message from Giuliani to Parnas saying he had involved a person he called "no 1" — possibly Trump himself — in an effort to lift a U.S. visa ban on a former Ukrainian prosecutor who was planning to come to the United States to make claims about Biden.
In gambit for Trump, Giuliani engaged parade of Ukrainian prosecutors
The materials also include a letter Giuliani wrote to Ukraine's then-president-elect, Volodymyr Zelensky, requesting a May 14 meeting with the new leader in Giuliani's "capacity as personal counsel to President Trump and with his knowledge and consent." Giuliani scrapped his planned trip, and the meeting never took place.
Another document released by the House investigators appears to show Parnas directly involved with efforts to get Zelensky to announce investigations related to Biden.
In handwritten notes on a piece of stationery from the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Vienna, Parnas wrote, "get Zalenksy [sic] to Annouce [sic] that the Biden case will be Investigated."

Last edited:

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
While ya'll are talking Warren, Bernie and Biden all the smoking guns came out.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
This shit came out hours ago, a debate happened tonight. Lol

Maybe give people a little bit of time before jumping on them

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
The link in the OP isn't working unless it leads to the same Sept 2019 link in the quote.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's why Democrats lose. I thought we would have fucking learned after 2016 but here we are again.

Thank you. This is how it's shaping up right now. It's what I feared the most. And I have a lot of friends who just don't seem to want to come around to this shit. So many of them are like "Nope, don't like nothing, so just gonna stay home come election night."

What. The. Ever. Loving. Fuck?

The dems are a complete mess. There's no unison whatsoever. And this corruption is going to continue to be outed and then dismissed just as quickly because people have their heads so far up their asses.

Oct 27, 2017
PIT
Thank you. This is how it's shaping up right now. It's what I feared the most. And I have a lot of friends who just don't seem to want to come around to this shit. So many of them are like "Nope, don't like nothing, so just gonna stay home come election night."

What. The. Ever. Loving. Fuck?

The dems are a complete mess. There's no unison whatsoever. And this corruption is going to continue to be outed and then dismissed just as quickly because people have their heads so far up their asses.

Unlike the Republicans in 2016 when everyone was very happy and everything went well, right?