• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
The one good thing to come out of this debacle is the memes. I also thought it would be good to have one place to highlight exactly what went wrong and to poke fun at it.

I'll quote the first comment from this video:

" I used to think Warcraft III reforged was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy."

Paz

Nov 1, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Noticed and saw a few new things today, like how it seems you can't go back to the old game sounds and how you get free initial spawn location maphack against UD/NE in the new graphics because they don't render the gold mine and trees correctly.

I can't believe it's getting worse every day.

SneerfulOwl

Nov 4, 2017
With this much fuck up, I'm mildly concerned with D4. This was totally avoidable on their part.

GenericBadGuy

Oct 25, 2017
So I did not buy Reforged, but wanted to take advantage of the temporary rise in folks playing custom maps.

With some maps, including different versions of the same map, I cannot create a lobby to host it. It will create - and then instantly kick me out of - the lobby. Again this only happens with some maps and not others, or certain versions of maps.

Any idea why?

Status
Not open for further replies.