Warframe: Fortuna |PC OT| #skate4tuna

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If I'm a new player and I'm already in the market to buy a chunk of Platinum, would it be a good idea for me to buy the Frost and Ember Prime dual pack? Or is there a better deal I should be holding out for in the near future?

Oct 27, 2017
If I'm a new player and I'm already in the market to buy a chunk of Platinum, would it be a good idea for me to buy the Frost and Ember Prime dual pack? Or is there a better deal I should be holding out for in the near future?
The discounts you get on the platinum in those packs is worth it, failing that, if you're a PC player, wait for some platinum discount coupons in your daily bonus.

Oct 27, 2017
After trying to get into this game 6-7 times over the years, this past weekend it finally clicked for me. I am playing on Switch, which is a good experience but clearly has performance issues especially in open world maps. I have a desire to switch over to PC, but I do not want to re-grind for everything. I really wish they would implement cross progression somehow...

I am on the verge of creating my first new Warframe (Rhino) and need one more blueprint to get Gara.

After I get those two going, does anyone recommend what I should focus on next?

Oct 26, 2017
Croatia
Woo! Got Stalker's Ephemera!

And it needs Ash Systems to build... Shit.

Well, a mission in the Man of Few Words quest has a scripted manic spawn, and if I don't get the drop I want I can just restart the mission. So I'm gonna try that.

[EDIT]
Took me 6 or 7 tries, but I got Ash Systems. This seems to be a viable way to get Ash for those that want to craft him.

After trying to get into this game 6-7 times over the years, this past weekend it finally clicked for me. I am playing on Switch, which is a good experience but clearly has performance issues especially in open world maps. I have a desire to switch over to PC, but I do not want to re-grind for everything. I really wish they would implement cross progression somehow...

I am on the verge of creating my first new Warframe (Rhino) and need one more blueprint to get Gara.

Vectis is a pretty great sniper and can be crafted at Master Rank 2.
Hek is an awesome shotgun but it requires MR4.
They both require multiple neurodes to craft which can be hard to get for new players.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017

All of the starter frames - Excalibur, Volt, and Mag - are all really good and well worth getting ASAP. Frost and Nova are two great early-ish Warframes you can aim for too.

As for weapons, my favorites at MR5 and under --
Primary - Vectis, Hek, Sybaris, and I guess the Grakata if you're looking for an AR.
Secondary - Atomos and Vasto are the standouts, but the Afuris feel pretty good to use too, I guess.
Melee - Atterax, Dual Zoren, Gram, Galantine, Tipedo, Tonbo, Volnus, and Guandao are all pretty great.

Basically anything above is more than fine to get you through the whole Star Chart (except maybe the afuris). I think a lot of those might require Argon Crystals, so make sure to have a path to the Void open -- you can usually grab at least 1-2 per run through a Void map. If you plan on putting in a decent chunk of time manage to get a little bit of extra plat, resource and credit boosters will be a huge help early on with the lack of rare resources like neurodes and the early game's low credit flow.