• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
anyone ever get a trade ban? i got a two week one for a "recent mission...flagged for having abnormal results". which kinda sucks since i was hoping to farm up equinox prime and trade for plat. the only thing i can think of as being "abnormal" was getting 8 toroids from one exploiter orb due to resource + double kavat buff. is it worth it to put in a support ticket or do i just have to wait out the two weeks? i know the last support ticket i put in took over a week itself to get resolved. and i guess i have to leave the smeeta at home for orb fights now so it doesn't escalate the issue?

Wait...when is EQ prime out?

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
You have until April 10th, there's a Dex Excalibur skin and a Dex Syandana too. There are five alerts in total, so don't worry there's time to get them.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
They're all good weapons. The Dex Sybaris actually sidegrades with the Sybaris prime, having much higher crit stats. It gets real gross with a riven. If you ever care about conclave, apparently the Dex Furis are good for that, and the Dex Dakra are perfectly serviceable dual swords with a rare wide-reaching ground slam.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They're all good weapons. The Dex Sybaris actually sidegrades with the Sybaris prime, having much higher crit stats. It gets real gross with a riven. If you ever care about conclave, apparently the Dex Furis are good for that, and the Dex Dakra are perfectly serviceable dual swords with a rare wide-reaching ground slam.
I remember getting the Dex Sybaris when I first started playing Warframe last year, it took me through the entire starchart, it's a very decent weapon.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Mirroring a thread on reddit, I think nightwave is starting to burn me out on the game. I got too many games to play in March, but I keep having to spend my time doing tedious tasks that I usually don't so I dont miss the high tier rewards. I'm really hoping the missions that come during the week of equinox prime are really quick and simple.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mirroring a thread on reddit, I think nightwave is starting to burn me out on the game. I got too many games to play in March, but I keep having to spend my time doing tedious tasks that I usually don't so I dont miss the high tier rewards. I'm really hoping the missions that come during the week of equinox prime are really quick and simple.
Let's say you did miss out on those rewards, what would happen?, would an armour set really make your game experience much better?, is it worth burning yourself for it?
Way too many people feel they need to jump on the treadmill and get everything, rather than doing what they enjoy.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
you only have to do like 60-70% of them to get everything by the time nightwave ends

if you don't want to do some of them, just don't do them

and I assume the upcoming missions will be just like the rest of them: a couple will be a pain, some will be easy enough that you'll get them accidentally, and most will be somewhere in the middle

Kentsui

Oct 26, 2017
Will someone who starts the game from scratch be able to complete those anniversary Dex items missions ?

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Will someone who starts the game from scratch be able to complete those anniversary Dex items missions ?
I was very early in the game when I did them last year, I'd assume they are the same missions again, so yeah, probably?, and even if you don't, you could use the in game recruit chat to get a carry.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
what missions do you do when you're farming for stalker / wolf? i know it's all rng dependent i'm just wondering which ones work out best in terms of the timer for when they could show up in addition to giving you something useful (resources, etc.) while waiting to see if they pop.

voodoo

Oct 26, 2017
For stalker, I don't have any beacons to do a group share, so for now I'm just running assassinate missions on Ceres to get the stalker mark, and running any void fissure survival mission to guarantee at least 300 seconds of mission time, as the stalker can spawn upto 280 seconds in according to the wiki (often sooner). I extract if its a no show (thanks to the handy ability to leave early).

For wolf, its completely random, though his frequency is expected to increase in the coming weeks.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches

These are all very early level missions, 10-15, and two of them are exterminate and rescue. You should be able to do the weapons at the very least. The Dexcalibur skin is a tough mission to try and solo early on, but I'd just leave on public matchmaking.

Do note for the weapons you'll be restricted to the class of the weapon you're looking for, so like the Dex Sybaris mission is Primary only.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
For stalker, I don't have any beacons to do a group share, so for now I'm just running assassinate missions on Ceres to get the stalker mark, and running any void fissure survival mission to guarantee at least 300 seconds of mission time, as the stalker can spawn upto 280 seconds in according to the wiki (often sooner). I extract if its a no show (thanks to the handy ability to leave early).

For wolf, its completely random, though his frequency is expected to increase in the coming weeks.

thanks i guess various fissures sounds like a pretty good option since i think i'm out of forma bps

rocket

Oct 27, 2017
These are all very early level missions, 10-15, and two of them are exterminate and rescue. You should be able to do the weapons at the very least. The Dexcalibur skin is a tough mission to try and solo early on, but I'd just leave on public matchmaking.

Do note for the weapons you'll be restricted to the class of the weapon you're looking for, so like the Dex Sybaris mission is Primary only.

Glitch, just wanted to check if you must be a Era member to join the era clan. I have a friend who is just starting out and instead of telling him to just join a random clan, I think he will have a much better time with the era clan if you guy still have room.

Thanks.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
FUCKEN FINALLY

9APFswy.jpg

Just need to farm up a Berserker now

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Glitch, just wanted to check if you must be a Era member to join the era clan. I have a friend who is just starting out and instead of telling him to just join a random clan, I think he will have a much better time with the era clan if you guy still have room.

Thanks.

Not at all, we have several people who aren't era in there. Let me know his IGN and I'll get it squared away.

AldzDrakul

Oct 28, 2017
Hi Folks !

Leaving my Warframe name here: TheDrakulian

I was a member of a clan but it seems I got kicked out for some reason (maybe due to inactivity).
Hope to join Tenno folks again !

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
I am so excited to try and get Equinox Prime. When they add new frames like this, do they ever modify old Relics or do they just create new ones, and Ill have to farm them too?

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any case where having a maxed out fleeting expertise would be better than
leaving it two from the top and using streamline to get to 75% efficiency?
I am so excited to try and get Equinox Prime. When they add new frames like this, do they ever modify old Relics or do they just create new ones, and Ill have to farm them too?
They'll be new ones afaik.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think rarity matters. I got 5/5 marking ferrite the other day.

The only hard part is marking stuff before it gets vacuumed up.

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any case where having a maxed out fleeting expertise would be better than
leaving it two from the top and using streamline to get to 75% efficiency?

They'll be new ones afaik.
Fleeting has a negative duration stat, so if you're using both it and Streamline it's better to use it in rank 3 as you mentioned.
A maxed Fleeting gives 60% which may be enough efficiency to avoid using another slot for Streamline. It depends on the Warframe you you're modding. If it needs 75% efficiency, yeah sure, make it rank 3 (or 4, as with 3 you'll get 70% instead of 75%) and use a full streamline to reach 75%.

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
What is going on with Wolf showing up? I got him 3 times 3 weeks ago, twice it was a solo struggle without maxed out equipment. Then I woop his ass in 30 sec as Ivara 2 weeks ago and he hasn't showed up ever since. Also I only get Northern Wind or some other BS from him >:(

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
I was able to get the BP last night, and have a few relics I need to do for Neuropics. I feel like I am going to struggle getting Chassis and Systems =(
Chasis should be easy to get by running with 3 others with the relic unrefinded. Good thing that they're both Meso relics so you could get them by doing Helene while also leveling weapons / cell farming

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
It took me 48 runs to get Equinox, and 6 to get the prime. I feel the pain was all front-loaded for that frame...

I am so bummed, because I am so dang unlucky in general, that it may take more 48 runs just to get Eq Prime. I almost bought her last night from another play for 350. Clan talked me away from that edge luckily...but for how long

Kaim Argonar

Dec 8, 2017
I bet equinox prime is way faster to get than regular equinox.

Chroma Prime was easier than Chroma, Saryn Prime was easier than Saryn, and I can only assume most Primes moving forward will be easier to get than their standard counterparts. Think of Ivara, Octavia, Atlas requiring so many Jordas Precept runs with a decent Archwing/Archgun build that not so many people have, the last four or five warframes that require reputation and material grinds in Plains or Vallis, etc