• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blank

Oct 27, 2017
Hey returning player wondering if there's room in the guild on PC. Name is Blankoasaurus. Ty!

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Ah thats good to know. Im assuming Wolf Creds are the same or are they only through the tier rewards?

I *think* only through rewards, but I haven't had enough experience on the way.

I'll probably skip Lua trials though.

Edit: And the statue challenges. I never really find those in the wild.

Most Lua trials you can do on your own, like the sentry eye or the cunning drift one. They're usually pretty easy.

Statues, well my suggestion is start doing your Syndicate missions and hunt medallions on the map. You're bound to run into them since they use the same spawning logic. There's also the weekly Maroo run.

For example, one of the challenges in 3 x interceptions, if neither void missions, standing missions or infiltration missions have that mission type, where do you go?, scour the star chart to see which nodes have that open squads?

Interception players will always be doing Xini, Eris even outside of the Wolf stuff because of the relic drops.

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
I actually really like the Nightwave stuff. When I first logged in last night, I thought it was a bummer, but this morning I realized I can get the rewards for doing just general stuff in the game. For some reason I got hype for just seeing the pop-up for completing the "Lay one Glyph" goal.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I think my new goal that will get me invested in Warframe (all previous goals were met), is to get my Trinity solo eidolon ready for possible future Nightwave tasks involving killing them. I'll probably need a actual amp, man I wish POE was updated to be as streamlined as Orb Vallis. I still haven't finished a single zaw exodia, and for Fortuna, I made so many for kit guns.

rocket

Oct 27, 2017
FYI. Important info regarding Night wave standings.

AtjJcln.png

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Whats the best setup for farming Broken War parts? Stalker was kind enough to give me the War Bp and I dont want to use the one I got from TSD

voodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Whats the best setup for farming Broken War parts? Stalker was kind enough to give me the War Bp and I dont want to use the one I got from TSD

Not going to lie, this took forever for me to finally get a set. I just used Ivara's prowl to loot the 2 conculysts that usually spawned on Plato/LUA, before killing them. I think I eventually ended up getting all the parts when unveiling Rivens needing conculyst kills as a condition.

With hindsight, I should have just bought War with platinum. Its one of the worst weapons to grind for. Getting the BP is actually the easy part. Its the 2xBlade and 1xHilt thats awful (1% drop rate chance).

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Not going to lie, this took forever for me to finally get a set. I just used Ivara's prowl to loot the 2 conculysts that usually spawned on Plato/LUA, before killing them. I think I eventually ended up getting all the parts when unveiling Rivens needing conculyst kills as a condition.

With hindsight, I should have just bought War with platinum. Its one of the worst weapons to grind for. Getting the BP is actually the easy part. Its the 2xBlade and 1xHilt thats awful (1% drop rate chance).

I'm doing it the hard way and have been off and on for a couple of years because i'm stubborn. The grind for it got even HARDER because of octavia parts in pub matches. If all you're there to do is to kill the conculysts and leave, you can't because most people on lua want all the drift mods and octavia parts from the chests and puzzles so it slows you way down. You can do it by yourself, but you'll be half as efficient because only 2 will spawn instead of 4 with a full party.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
They are a finite resource, sooner or later you are going to need them and they are pure RNG. (or weekly)

i think before arbitrations i would agree, but with them in there now you have a pretty good chance of getting them and nabbing 4 over the course of a week doesn't seem that bad

Spoit

Oct 28, 2017
I'm doing it the hard way and have been off and on for a couple of years because i'm stubborn. The grind for it got even HARDER because of octavia parts in pub matches. If all you're there to do is to kill the conculysts and leave, you can't because most people on lua want all the drift mods and octavia parts from the chests and puzzles so it slows you way down. You can do it by yourself, but you'll be half as efficient because only 2 will spawn instead of 4 with a full party.
And too be honest, War isn't that great compared to the galantine prime. Much less the gram prime or a tricked out zaw

Oct 25, 2017
Why on earth did I stray into Conclave? Apparently everything I take is cheese. Ignis? Cheese. Arca plasmor? Cheese. Valkyr? Cheese. I don't have the reflexes of a sodding cat, I can't hit shit with regular gear but people love to DM me that I should take real weapons. It's not as if they're even overpowered, I don't dominate unless I'm playing against nothing but absolute noobs, but the people who complain are usually virtually untouchable.

rocket

Oct 27, 2017
Why on earth did I stray into Conclave? Apparently everything I take is cheese. Ignis? Cheese. Arca plasmor? Cheese. Valkyr? Cheese. I don't have the reflexes of a sodding cat, I can't hit shit with regular gear but people love to DM me that I should take real weapons. It's not as if they're even overpowered, I don't dominate unless I'm playing against nothing but absolute noobs, but the people who complain are usually virtually untouchable.

No one plays conclave and why no one plays conclave.

If they give you a hard time take a screenshot of the chat or dm you got and report them for in game harassment.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
It's really cool how much pure content there is. Unlocking all Nodes alone takes a long time and is fun and motivating. Didn't even bother with the open world areas yet. Looking forward to some fishing ;)

Got my first golden Mod drop yesterday ... it was for bows. The last weapon I would ever use, lol. Unlocked all blueprints for Mag and Frost, too. But I can't farm all the components yet.

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe Nightwave will push me doing my first Eidolon.
Sorry team that has to take me for my first time.

You should definitely give it a go. It'll be a bit of a mess to begin with but it won't take long until you're breezing through them, and some of the stuff they drop can be very useful/lucrative. You can try asking for help in clan chat, they're usually pretty cool when it comes to helping out and it should make those first few hunts a lot less painful.

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe Nightwave will push me doing my first Eidolon.
Sorry team that has to take me for my first time.

If the team knows what they are doing its actually doable with you not contributing as much. As long as they aren't jerks about it and you are learning about the fight as you go it should be fine.

But if you want to feel like you are contributing then the easiest way to equip a Rhino with a decent Roar build (iron skin also helps with keeping you alive a bit longer) and your strongest sniper with radiation damage. Roar will give your team an attack buff that's helpful for the damage phase of the fight.

Last edited:

Candescence

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Nightwave stuff is interesting and oh my god Nora has such a lovely voice and those lips

Ahem. Sorry.

It's really cool how much pure content there is. Unlocking all Nodes alone takes a long time and is fun and motivating. Didn't even bother with the open world areas yet. Looking forward to some fishing ;)
Yeah, the fishing in this game is actually pretty enjoyable, it's just not just some disconnected minigame, it's integrated with the core mechanics and tests your aim and ability to lead targets. Probably my favourite fishing mechanics in a non-fishing game.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
aside from the in-game stuff, are there any other perks that come with the tennocon digital pass like streaming panels or what not? i like the armor they revealed, just not sure if it's $25 like

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
aside from the in-game stuff, are there any other perks that come with the tennocon digital pass like streaming panels or what not? i like the armor they revealed, just not sure if it's $25 like

What you see on the label is what you get. 475 Platinum Total, TennoCon Exclusive Armor Set, TennoCon Glyph, TennoCon Sigil, Digital Art Piece, TennoCon Emote, TennoCon Relay Key.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
So what to do with dupe blueprints for helmets, systems and chassis? Is there any reason to craft a Warframe more than once?
And what's the best thing to do with not wanted/dupe mods? Sell for credits, Endo or gamble 4 into 1 new? I'd say Endo in this case because I am never lucky with gambling and I have way less Endo than credits.

Oct 25, 2017
So what to do with dupe blueprints for helmets, systems and chassis? Is there any reason to craft a Warframe more than once?
And what's the best thing to do with not wanted/dupe mods? Sell for credits, Endo or gamble 4 into 1 new? I'd say Endo in this case because I am never lucky with gambling and I have way less Endo than credits.

Sell the BPs for creds. If you really like a frame I guess you could make duplicates and change the aura polaritys to give yourself more options, but you'd have to be a big fan of the frame to bother doing that.

Spot on with the mods. Turn them into endo.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
As someone who's started recently too, credits have been the obvious choice for me. I thought I had a good number of credits, and they evaporated once I started building new frames. 3 components at 25k a piece, the the frame itself at 25k. And you can't forget the blueprints and crafting for weapons to keep your Mastery Points coming in, so that's like 25-50k per weapon. Syndicates require credits for ranking up too, and that escalates real fast. And then there's all the ancillary stuff like Archwing and K-Drive launchers and ship segments and yadda yadda yadda. And you've still got credit cost for mod fusion too, along with whatever else I'm forgetting.

The best answer is probably "whatever you need at the moment" -- just hold onto your extra mods and use them to push you over the top for whatever cost you have. But for me, 95% of the time that's credits.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I need Endo xD Credits aren't a problem so far and they are better to grind as far as I can tell. But I am still pretty new to all those mechanics. For now it's Endo then.

Currently exploring those open world areas. Did some quests, mining and fishing in the plains. Need a hoverboard because I rarely see the mission targets because everyone else is there in no time and I was playing catch up. Now at Fortuna. WOW at that intro. Cyberpunk vibes galore.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Turn all mod dupes into Endo. Credits wont be an issue later on since you'll eventually open up a mission thats there specifically for credit farming even if they seem scarce for now

Last edited:

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
So how often do you guys get those 75% Platinum codes as a daily login reward? I am speculating on one of these to buy the biggest Platinum pack and be done with it.
But if they are super rare I might just wait for 50% and go with the second biggest pack.
I already need more slots and that Nutrio Incubator Upgrade. Otherwise those pets get REALLY expensive to maintain.

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
So how often do you guys get those 75% Platinum codes as a daily login reward? I am speculating on one of these to buy the biggest Platinum pack and be done with it.
But if they are super rare I might just wait for 50% and go with the second biggest pack.
I already need more slots and that Nutrio Incubator Upgrade. Otherwise those pets get REALLY expensive to maintain.
Some people are lucky and get them really often, some people claim they never get them. So it's just a matter of luck.
Pets can be expensive to maintain at first, once you have the index available to farm credits they become really easy to maintain. Maybe it's better to save them for later and stick fo centinels for now.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Some people are lucky and get them really often, some people claim they never get them. So it's just a matter of luck.
Pets can be expensive to maintain at first, once you have the index available to farm credits they become really easy to maintain. Maybe it's better to save them for later and stick fo centinels for now.
Ok, so it's just another gamble :D
I will see what I do when I get one of those discounts. There are also 60% and 70%. I hope I get a bit lucky soon.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Started building Saryn Prime from the mini unvault they did over the last few weeks. Whats the best way to build her?

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Thanks a bunch. I really should start upgrading those Umbral mods now that I think about it. Is there any frame that would benefit from all three being on other than having the stats being increased for one/two of them?

I mean it's free on Excalibur Umbra, I have all three on Oberon just because I could fit it, but there's rarely that opportunity on most warframes, usually two is it.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
I mean it's free on Excalibur Umbra, I have all three on Oberon just because I could fit it, but there's rarely that opportunity on most warframes, usually two is it.
Yea, space is really the limiting factor here so even if a frame would benefit greatly from having all 3 mods on there just isnt enough slots/points to justify it if it means dropping some other stat/completely ruining the frame for other builds since we now have Umbra Forma.

They really need to add the ability to change the polarities on a forma'd slot w/o having to re-forma the thing now that we're upto 6(?) different kinds if you include the augment one.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know there are (a lot) of people who don't like the nightwave system, but it's really pulled me back into the game, I hadn't played since the start of the PoE betrayal league, but I am fully engaged back into Warframe now!