• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
There are plenty of clans recruiting. Do you absolutely want to start your own clan? thezboson
Just ask for a clam in trade or recruiting chat

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Damn would love to join, but can't play atm =[ I cashed out yesterday but still need points for a few things.

thezboson

Oct 27, 2017
So, I tried changing region and it makes a massive difference. The "Europe" chats are more or less all dead while the NA ones are very active.

The matchmaking is clearly affected by this setting as well, as I can now join a random fissure mission and actually get people to join me.

The lag is worse, predictably, but at least I can trade and join radshares.

I really want to acquire Ivara prime as she is by far my favorite frame. I can't really find radshares for her relics though, but I will try again later this weekend.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
There's been a fairly significant update to the Switch build on the latest patch.
They got the install size down from 25GB to 12GB and this boosted load times significant, by around 3X.

Console Update 30.9.0 Status: Launching November 11th!

Update 30.9.0 is slated to launch simultaneously Thursday, November 11th on PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch! Without question, The New War is our biggest priority for 2021 and is in full development swing. But just before The New War comes Update 30.9.0!...

Update 30.9.0: Nintendo Switch Remaster & Texture Compression Changes

As mentioned in our Console Update 30.90 Status thread, a big change is coming to Nintendo Switch - we have upgraded the texture compression settings to benefit from some major size reduction gains. After the remaster, Warframe on Nintendo Switch will go from 25 GB to ~12 GB! Which means that War...

Last edited: