• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
There's a button to hit to make it show full images of everything, it's shown at the bottom of the text list.
Oh thanks!

I'm still super unclear as to what Tennogen is actually getting into the game or not still. I would imagine we'll get clarification on Friday's dev stream.
Good news for you:

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSw...igital_extremes_panic_button_ask_us_anything/
TENNOGEN! Great question - the intent is yes, all console TennoGen will come to Nintendo Switch. I expect we will get through a lot of the inventory this year - each item has to be bought out again with the creator, bundled, and released. So we will do as much as we can this year. We have about 30 items ready already!
Though I thought I read what exactly those 30 items were and that they are supposed to come with Fortuna. Not sure what happened.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Finally finished the download and got to play. First impressions:

- The entire game feels smoother. I wonder what's changed (resolution / motion blur / stableness of fps)
- Vallis is huge (Fortuna open world), don't understand how it loads reasonably fast and plays

Yes, even Plains of Eidolon feels a lot smoother.

Still has some weird warping framedrops that I would really like to see fixed :|

I don't really care about the lower resolution or 30fps as long as it is 30fps fixed à lá Horizon Zero Dawn.

Really enjoying the Fortuna quest line. This game is amazing!

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
for those who are main'ing on the Switch. What has the experience been like so far?
Mixed for me. Getting used to the controller either normal or split joy con with gyro has been more difficult then I expected. I don't think it's because I've played so long on PC with keyboard and mouse. I'm fine with other shooters on consoles. Warframe just doesn't feel right and I think I've spent more hours screwing around with the settings then actually playing the game at this point. I haven't played since Fortuna was added. I just updated so I'm hoping maybe the controls feel different. .

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
The game runs fine generally and it's fun just to fly around levels, but there are hitches too. People mentioned things slowing down on the Plains but I've noticed problems on some of the normal missions when things get really busy, too. Missions involving large swarms of Infested have definitely chugged and led to some weird enemy teleportation things.

Speaking of which, I jumped into a survival mission on Venus against the infestation and it wound up tossing me into an in-progress mission with two much higher-leveled dudes and another lowbie. We wound up staying and slugging things out for like 45 minutes, though by that time the enemies were dipping into ridiculously high levels and I literally could not do enough damage to kill anything anymore. At that point it wasn't really fun anymore since my role boiled down to just running away and letting the superheroes destroy everything, but by the end of it like all my equipment gained at least three ranks so at least it was time decently spent.

...Now I just need to find the materials to actually craft some of these blueprints I have. Getting back into the old Monster Hunter vibes I guess!

cucholix

Oct 30, 2017
Some performance issues, specially in the open world areas, otherwise great!
Yeah, the drop in resolution is really noticeable between normal missions and open area ones (Cetus, Fortuna), it's the only thing that bothers me right now aside from the convulted farming system, I still have no idea what I'm picking/need to pick :p

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, the drop in resolution is really noticeable between normal missions and open area ones (Cetus, Fortuna), it's the only thing that bothers me right now aside from the convulted farming system, I still have no idea what I'm picking/need to pick :p

Honestly it's not the drop in resolution, but more like the frame drops!

cucholix

Oct 30, 2017
Honestly it's not the drop in resolution, but more like the frame drops!
Nah, the frame fate is stable for the most part in Cetus-Fortuna, but the resolution decrease alot (sub 700p?), it's not so sharp as regular corridor missions. I play mostly single player, so maybe the frame rate also gets hit in multiplayer.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, the frame fate is stable for the most part in Cetus-Fortuna, but the resolution decrease alot (sub 700p?), it's not so sharp as regular corridor missions. I play mostly single player, so maybe the frame rate also gets hit in multiplayer.
This. There is a big and sometimes drastic difference between the actual levels and the PoE/Cetus. I was hoping Fortuna would be different but guess now.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
This. There is a big and sometimes drastic difference between the actual levels and the PoE/Cetus. I was hoping Fortuna would be different but guess now.

True, and this is also true in regular "corridor" missions.

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
for those who are main'ing on the Switch. What has the experience been like so far?
As a first time Warframe player: best game on the Switch for me. 250 hours in and no signs of stopping. It surpassed all my other games. I like timesink games, so I have Diablo 3, Skyrim, Disgaea 5, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Dark Souls, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Octopath Traveler, Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Warframe has won my Switch playtime.

Performance will never be the same as the other platforms, but on it's own it's still a miracle the game plays the way it does on the Switch and is actually the complete package. It's gorgeous, it's grandiose in scope, has a great community and has great gameplay.

billion

Dec 22, 2017
So far so good!

Some performance issues, specially in the open world areas, otherwise great!
Mixed for me. Getting used to the controller either normal or split joy con with gyro has been more difficult then I expected. I don't think it's because I've played so long on PC with keyboard and mouse. I'm fine with other shooters on consoles. Warframe just doesn't feel right and I think I've spent more hours screwing around with the settings then actually playing the game at this point. I haven't played since Fortuna was added. I just updated so I'm hoping maybe the controls feel different. .
As a first time Warframe player: best game on the Switch for me. 250 hours in and no signs of stopping. It surpassed all my other games. I like timesink games, so I have Diablo 3, Skyrim, Disgaea 5, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Dark Souls, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Octopath Traveler, Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Warframe has won my Switch playtime.

Performance will never be the same as the other platforms, but on it's own it's still a miracle the game plays the way it does on the Switch and is actually the complete package. It's gorgeous, it's grandiose in scope, has a great community and has great gameplay.
Thanks! Feed back helped me gain perspective

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Right, Baro Breakdown.

Primed Slip Magazine: The singular application of this mod is with Titania to expand her ammo pool for a better sustained DPS. Outside of that it's a safe pass.

Primed Target Cracker, Ravage: These two are must buys. Ravage makes your shotguns hit harder, and Target Cracker often has a very good chance of pushing a pistol over the glorious 100% critical chance limit (but it's still great even when it can't do that).

Primed Fever Strike: While not a required buy I'm going to put it like, slightly behind required. It's a ton of extra toxin damage for melee, and really good to include on low-status builds.

Mara Detron: Straight upgrade to the Detron and a nice pocket shotgun that does only radiation damage at base, but with the advent of kitguns a lot of secondaries are going to feel kind of limp. Good to buy with extra ducats.

Machete Wraith: MR Fodder.

Mirage Immortal skin: A nice skin for Mirage if you play her!

Ki'teer Razza syndana: Big fan of this one, it's simple, easy to incorporate on Warframes, and has great color channels.

Prisma Daedalus set: I really like these for the extra bulk it adds to a Warframe, although realistically I'm mostly just using the chest piece.

Prisma Shade: This is a unique version of the Shade and while it's much better, it's still the shade. MR fodder.

Prisma Sentinel accessories: All great buys if you want to deck out your sentinel with style. Strongly suggest getting at least the mask, it's one of the best looking parts.

Taxon Desert Camo: IF you enjoy the Taxon this is a good purchase, it looks fantastic.

Odonata Exilus skin: Great buy! Looks fun when using the Odonata or Prime.

Noggle Statue: It's cute, maybe get just one to decorate with.

A2: We've been over this before.

Specter: Absolute waste of credits.

A strong Baro this week, all in all.

eisschollee

Oct 25, 2018
Clear out planets that have them and you can set extractors to collect resources.

Yeah , i went for the extractors and wanted to deploy one on phobos, then this came along :
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Rush_(Archwing)
I could rage on about that mission for quite some wihile, but i saw that the internet has your covered

After throurogly trying, i decided i will try to move to saturn or whatever and NOT deploy an extrator on phobos.
But things start to hurt , even the mission on fortuna , i sometimes die. I may should take a look at the mods in my frame though.
I havnt bothered for quite some while 'cause i thought i switch to rhino soon.

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Axi farming is no joke. Got a lucky Mesa Prime Systems (Neo rare) so I decided to farm the rest of Mesa Prime. Little did I know that the common from Axi was by far the toughest one to farm. I ended up doing a lot of Axi relic farming and when I finally had the relic I wanted (Axi H4), I had to pray to RNGus to get Mesa Prime Chassis from it (which fortunately was just a common). I ended up getting everything from the relic before I got Mesa Prime Chassis.

But the set is now finally complete. It's my first fully farmed Prime Warframe, yay.

While farming Mesa I noticed I accidentally completed Oberon Prime set and Zephyr Prime set and almost completed Hydroid Prime set as well. It's gonna be a busy arsenal soon :D

Aquiday

Dec 26, 2018
Axi farming is no joke. Got a lucky Mesa Prime Systems (Neo rare) so I decided to farm the rest of Mesa Prime. Little did I know that the common from Axi was by far the toughest one to farm. I ended up doing a lot of Axi relic farming and when I finally had the relic I wanted (Axi H4), I had to pray to RNGus to get Mesa Prime Chassis from it (which fortunately was just a common). I ended up getting everything from the relic before I got Mesa Prime Chassis.

But the set is now finally complete. It's my first fully farmed Prime Warframe, yay.

While farming Mesa I noticed I accidentally completed Oberon Prime set and Zephyr Prime set and almost completed Hydroid Prime set as well. It's gonna be a busy arsenal soon :D

I ended up buying her common part... Sold an extra Ember part I had from random pugs after completing her set (golden part, can't remember which) and used that plat to buy Mesa's common Neuroptics. Felt a bit dirty to be kinda trading a rare for a common, but oh well. Mesa P!

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Mesa Prime is OP. 95% damage reduction and a super high DPS auto-aim ability. Like, yikes.

I recently done this mission with a bunch of ghouls on the map. Wow, those enemies are soooo much cooler than regular enemies. I wish the whole game was more like that. They actually feel like physical enemies and reminds me more of Monster Hunter, with patterns. You actually have to dodge things actively that isn't just bullet dodging.

After 300+ hours, finishing all mainline quests and having most of the proper mods (allthough not maxed on the expensive ones) I feel like I'm reaching more of the end. I know there some things left like unlocking the whole star chart and stuff, but I think I start to understand why people say that Warframe doesn't really have an end-game. Like, compared to Diablo 3 where you're grinding for that extra bit of better gear and stacking up Paragon levels, in Warframe you're still grinding but not for things that you really need anymore, just nice to have things. Like farming better stuff for [spoiler]. Or farming for another prime frame. Getting that mod 10% higher. Grinding for nice stuff to sell to get more plat to get more fashion. But all nice to haves. The only real end-game seems to be riven mods, but as someone who's running without any rivens (yet), it's not anything that you require for any missions.

I have hope since the developers are aware of their end-game issue and I hope they don't try to fix it with more cetus wisp farming and fishing.

PS: Hek is still OP.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I've got what may be a stupid question about the general gameplay loop and recommendations for progression.

So I got heavy into Warframe when it first launched on Switch, put in over 40 hours in a month. Life got in the way, so I'm just now popping back on a bit here and there. I've gotten to where my Excalibur frame is maxed out and feels competent enough to take on the challenges thrown at it, but since it's maxed, I don't make any progress toward further mastery ranks (right?). I also have a Trinity Prime and Rhino frame, which I'd like to focus on leveling up -- but using these lower level frames at the point of the game where I'm at they just get slaughtered. It's especially not very appealing, because now I have limited time and if I fail a mission, I make no progress; just a straight-up waste of time (really wish you'd retain the EXP and loot you've collected up to the point of death, but I digress).

I guess at this point, I'm just having trouble understanding what the gameplay loop is, as much as I like the game. Am I supposed to just replay all the super early, super easy missions with new frames until they're decent? Or am I better off just using my maxed out Excalibur and leveling new weapons to get my mastery rank up?

Dumb question, I know, but the combination of finally investing in new frames and being a bit out of the loop makes me feel like I'm just stuck in a void every time I boot up the game.

Last edited:

eisschollee

Oct 25, 2018
I've got what may be a stupid question about the general gameplay loop and recommendations for progression.

So I got heavy into Warframe when it first launched on Switch, put in over 40 hours in a month. Life got in the way, so I'm just now popping back on a bit here and there. I've gotten to where my Excalibur frame is maxed out and feels competent enough to take on the challenges thrown at it, but since it's maxed, I don't make any progress toward further mastery ranks (right?). I also have a Trinity Prime and Rhino frame, which I'd like to focus on leveling up -- but using these lower level frames at the point of the game where I'm at (they just get slaughtered. It's especially not very appealing, because now I have limited time and if I fail a mission, I make no progress; just a straight-up waste of time (really wish you'd retain the EXP and loot you've collected up to the point of death, but I digress).

I guess at this point, I'm just having trouble understanding what the gameplay loop is, as much as I like the game. Am I supposed to just replay all the super early, super easy missions with new frames until they're decent? Or am I better off just using my maxed out Excalibur and leveling new weapons to get my mastery rank up?

Dumb question, I know, but the combination of finally investing in new frames and being a bit out of the loop makes me feel like I'm just stuck in a void every time I boot up the game.

I am almost at the same point minus the rhino. Where did you get that damn p.l.a.s.t.i.d.s :) ??
But i leveled some weapons like the ak bronco or hek. The fist couple levels were easy if you choose a defend or survival mission, the endless ones and go up to wave 15 and more . Then you get some relics which you can use for prime blueprints and stuff. And you level up your stuff. Depending which material you need or max exp or relic type , you may want to look up which mission to take.

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Simple version:
The gameplay loop is do some missions, check your foundry what you can build, do some more missions.
While doing this, you probably unlock some nodes, earn credits, endo and resources.

More detailed version:
After knowing exactly what you want to build and need very specific resources that you haven't gotten over time, you want to search on wiki where to best farm the resource and repeat a few of those missions.

Very detailed version:
At first, most of your progression is trying to max things out. While warframes themselves are quite limited (you only have a few) and should max out by themselves way in time before you earn a new one just by playing, most of the mastery points is earned by trying out many many weapons.
I went with the fast lane and basically fought with low level easy to make weapons for a long time (all the weapons that are purchasable with credits, or weapons build with blueprints that cost almost no significant resources). For in case you didn't know yet: you can check any weapon that can be purchased with platinum, but instead of purchasing it with platinum, you can buy the blueprint instead with credits. Those blueprints require certain resources to build the weapon in the foundry and that's where your resource farming goals come in. Thus you have the loop of "want to train a new weapon" > "check what weapon is cool" > "farm for resources for that weapon" > "build that weapon" > "play with weapon" > "repeat".
If you have trouble with content, I suggest finding a reliable weapon to fall back on, so you can train all your new stuff but if things get rough, just blast things away with your equipped favorite weapon. In my case that was the Hek.
Do actually make your warframe and weapons strong however, is not so much about the mastery level, but rather the mods you put in it. So a level 30 anything, is actually not that strong, it's just the starting point. For starters, the best things to put in your warframe is extra vitality. The default vitality mod gives a minimal boost and you should upgrade the rank of that mod as far as you can (before the endo price gets too expensive at your stage). The same goes for weapons: usually the first mod you want to upgrade to actually feel stronger are the damage mods (the ones with +% damage). The difference between a single upgrade damage mod vs a bunch of random unranked mods in a weapon is huge.

Future info:
After you've gotten used to the loop, you might think that's about it. However, the loop only gets more emphasized once you start using Orokin Reactors (for warframes) or Orokin Catalysts (for weapons) and Formas (polarisation). The first 2 (also known as potatoes in the community), double the mod capacity, but it's a very rare item that you initially started with a free one of each and can be earned through some alerts. This is what makes a "main" a "main". My Hek is potatoed. Formas are a way to add more symbols to a warframe or weapon. The symbols you see on warframes and weapons basically mean that if you put a mod with the same symbol in it, it costs less mod capacity. If you put a mismatching mod, it costs more mod capacity than normal. Thus if you invest a lot and keep retraining (you can only use a forma on a max warframe/weapon, which resets it back to unranked and you have to relevel it, earning no extra overall mastery points), you can create a warframe/weapon that holds a lot of strong upgraded mods and become really strong.
I believe the Trinity Prime comes potatoed by default, so if you want to hold back on your first potatoes, you might wanna use that frame. In my case, I just potatoed my starter frame Mag since I used her so much in the beginning before I started farming other frames.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Baro didn't bring a lot of good things today, but there are a couple of notable items.

Axi A5: If you still haven't gotten the Akvasto Prime set, I guess? I feel like he's had this every time he's visited...

Primed Ammo Mutation: None of these are worth getting, not even Pistol Mutation for bullet hose secondaries like the Twin Grakata. If ammo is ever a problem, just run Carrier with its Ammo Case mod.

Primed Charge Shell: A strong "you should probably get this." For most shotguns, the extra damage really makes that punch even harder. It's not vital by any means but like Primed Fever Strike for melee, it's a notable jump in attack damage.

Supra Vandal: Here's your must buy of the visit. The Supra Vandal is a disgusting bullet hose weapon that will tear through just about anything. Make sure to get the Suda augment for it for a flat status chance increase (making it great for giving everything around you multiple procs) and free energy restoration every so often.

Prisma Tetra: Mastery Fodder.

Hydroid Immortal Skin: If you like Hydroid you have to get this skin. It's by far the best one available to him and looks amazing with Prime.

Prisma Edo: I love this armor so much, both the normal and the prisma versions. If you need something bulky or want a samurai look to it, get them.

Prisma Yamako: A nice, simple Syandana that looks really good as a Prisma. Worth getting if you need more Syandanas.

Prisma Liset: Best skin for Liset? I think so.

Ki'Teer Sekhara: These give some neat energy effects to your shoulders but can get in the way of viewing when you ADS with certain frames.

Opticor Exilus skin: It's fine, but there's something to the patterns of the skin that I'm not a fan of.

Display: Pass, you can get packs of these through watching their twitch streams.

Ki'Teer Cornu Diadem: If you want to look like a space unicorn this is for you.

Ki'teer Kubrow Armor: Looks bad and covers up your pupper's face, which is no good if you want to show off that rare Lotus pattern you finally bred.

Resource Booster: Pass, not worth the ducats.

And as always, grab the Sands of Inaros quest if you haven't.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Still slowly crawling my way through the game, I finally made it to Phobos. On one hand, hooray, I'm finally starting to obtain some Plastids, the danged things. There's a fresh weapon or two I'll finally be able to build now.
On the other hand...what in the actual hell is this "Rush" Archwing mission? Did they actually playtest this thing, or what? The path takes these weird turns and jogs that throw off the waypoint marker, the controls somehow feel decidedly different from previous archwing missions, all these narrow corridors filled with little ledges and obstacles make it super easy to crash into and get stuck up on random geometry, the cargo ship setup drones just disappear without warning when the ship is about to leave, the time limit seems incredibly strict for what it's apparently asking the player to do...the whole thing feels like a mess and it really, really killed the enthusiasm I'd been slowly building. I thought maybe there was some major aspect of this that I wasn't getting, but I talked with a friend that's way more experienced at the game and he basically agreed that the Rush missions are a mess.

Otherwise, upon unlocking Phobos, about how far am I from being able to naturally obtain control modules? It's been a bit annoying to start getting blueprints for new frames as early as Venus, and three planets later still not have the means to actually build anything completely.

eisschollee

Oct 25, 2018
Still slowly crawling my way through the game, I finally made it to Phobos. On one hand, hooray, I'm finally starting to obtain some Plastids, the danged things. There's a fresh weapon or two I'll finally be able to build now.
On the other hand...what in the actual hell is this "Rush" Archwing mission? Did they actually playtest this thing, or what? The path takes these weird turns and jogs that throw off the waypoint marker, the controls somehow feel decidedly different from previous archwing missions, all these narrow corridors filled with little ledges and obstacles make it super easy to crash into and get stuck up on random geometry, the cargo ship setup drones just disappear without warning when the ship is about to leave, the time limit seems incredibly strict for what it's apparently asking the player to do...the whole thing feels like a mess and it really, really killed the enthusiasm I'd been slowly building. I thought maybe there was some major aspect of this that I wasn't getting, but I talked with a friend that's way more experienced at the game and he basically agreed that the Rush missions are a mess.

Otherwise, upon unlocking Phobos, about how far am I from being able to naturally obtain control modules? It's been a bit annoying to start getting blueprints for new frames as early as Venus, and three planets later still not have the means to actually build anything completely.

I had the very same curve of motivation like you.
I just skipped the mission since hte internet is full of rage for it.:

Yeah , i went for the extractors and wanted to deploy one on phobos, then this came along :
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Rush_(Archwing)
I could rage on about that mission for quite some wihile, but i saw that the internet has your covered

After throurogly trying, i decided i will try to move to saturn or whatever and NOT deploy an extrator on phobos.
But things start to hurt , even the mission on fortuna , i sometimes die. I may should take a look at the mods in my frame though.
I havnt bothered for quite some while 'cause i thought i switch to rhino soon.

The control module is very easy to get once you can enter the void( you can enter it from Ceres). I literally entered the first mission and broke the first containers and got two.

I just took the easy way out and bought nidus with 75% discount, maxed it and now i am stuck again at jupiter :) . But rhino is around the corner.
I most annoying thing is at the moment the bursa enemy. Especially with the nidus frame it takes f**king forever to kill them.

What also helped it to combine the damage types per weapon to 'viral' (cold and toxin)and 'corrosive' (electricity and toxin), etc.

I am running constantly out of credits because of the mods upgrade of my nidus frame: armor and vitality. And leveling alternate weapons becomes harder while doing the star chart.

When do i start doing the syndicate stuff or is there another source of powerful equiptment , which i missed?

Since the god old days of breezing through the star chart are hard to come by :)

Last edited:

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Do syndicate stuff right away. All you have to do is initiate one from your ship, left of the missions panel. After initiating, slap that sigil on your warframe to start earning points for it. Not that all syndicates have allies and opposition, so whatever you choose you will end up being close to impossible to choose the ones that hate it.

I chose Steel Meridian because I wanted the Hek mod, but you can also buy that from other players instead of trying to get it yourself.

eisschollee

Oct 25, 2018
Finally some progress:
I am building my rhino frame.
Yesterday i got especially lucky and farmed all needed blueprints for the valkyr in only 3 runs.
My nidus is already now max level , so a new frame is very welcomed for that MR 'ing

But when do the powerful mods start to drop i see in the endgame builds?
Te aura mods and other one at the top outside of the standard 8 slots
Like the mods for this one here

Corporal

Oct 27, 2017
Phew. Between real life, the switch firmware update and the sizable WF update that forced me to archive Rocket League (sniffle) I only got to try out Fortuna the day before yesterday. The intro is pretty dang cool, love the music, and am suitably repulsed by the hypercapitalistic theme. The mood kinda reminds me of what I remember of the Cluster in Lexx, camp aside. Only ever watched some of the first season episodes, admittedly. (Fake edit: Fukken hell, another update... will I have to clean out the fridge some more...? Dammit.)

Anyway. I just can't seem to come to like Rhino. I don't really have all the good mods for him, so that is probably a factor, but I feel even with them he might a huge letdown for me - coming from Storm and all my other high-mobility glasscannon-y frames. The tanky lifestyle might just not be my thing. Really, it's not a bad frame, shrugging off incoming fire like that sure is neat and the ground pound is always worth a laugh, but I just can't shake the feeling that I could be playing something "better"...

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Finally some progress:
I am building my rhino frame.
Yesterday i got especially lucky and farmed all needed blueprints for the valkyr in only 3 runs.
My nidus is already now max level , so a new frame is very welcomed for that MR 'ing

But when do the powerful mods start to drop i see in the endgame builds?
Te aura mods and other one at the top outside of the standard 8 slots
Like the mods for this one here
I got all aura mods from alerts, though I guess you get it differently now with the latest update. They increase mod capacity (and stances for melee weapons) instead of using mod capacity. Double if polarity matches.

Exilus slots are just another slot. Exilus mods do not have to be in the Exilus slot, but an Exilus slot only holds Exilus mods. Exilus adapters can be purchased from the scanner syndicate (Simaris). I'm not 100% sure if you need to advance until a certain quest to be able to do this.

Powerful mods are usually the rarer ones like:
- Corrupted mods
- Syndicate mods
- Event mods (like Acolyte for example)
- Void trader mods

Some of the mods can't be farmed at the moment. Some are just rare. Some are just end-game farming. Some you just need to wait for.

I recommend just searching for the mods that you see in builds. Like for example, I thought the 60 elemental/60 status melee mods were rare until I wiki'd how to get them and most are just from early level spy missions.

eisschollee

Oct 25, 2018
I got all aura mods from alerts, though I guess you get it differently now with the latest update. They increase mod capacity (and stances for melee weapons) instead of using mod capacity. Double if polarity matches.

Exilus slots are just another slot. Exilus mods do not have to be in the Exilus slot, but an Exilus slot only holds Exilus mods. Exilus adapters can be purchased from the scanner syndicate (Simaris). I'm not 100% sure if you need to advance until a certain quest to be able to do this.

Powerful mods are usually the rarer ones like:
- Corrupted mods
- Syndicate mods
- Event mods (like Acolyte for example)
- Void trader mods

Some of the mods can't be farmed at the moment. Some are just rare. Some are just end-game farming. Some you just need to wait for.

I recommend just searching for the mods that you see in builds. Like for example, I thought the 60 elemental/60 status melee mods were rare until I wiki'd how to get them and most are just from early level spy missions.

Ty for the insights.

We will see how to get mods now after the switch from alerts to nightwave.

So far i liked the update to daily/weekly , comming from destiny 2. Hopefully you will get some equiptment u need as a filthy casual with real life obligations

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
What do I do with extra blueprints?
Also is there an easy loop to do to farm mats to craft my archwing? I can't plant extractors until I clear a couple more missions on Earth/Venus tied to archwings

Also what's the difference between a clan and alliance? I joined a clan called Nintendo Switch and it appears they are a large cross platform clan. That blew my mind.

Last edited:

mrs.glitches

Jul 14, 2018
with glitchesarecool
It's baro time and Glitches ain't home so ya'll got ME!

(that's my twitter, feel free to follow for warframe content)

Ignis Wraith- GET IT IF YOU AIN'T GOT IT 🔥🔥🔥🔥👍👍👍👍👍

Axi A5- for Akvasto Prime, a good double pistol, A+👍👌👍

Primed Continuity- yes yes yes yes♥️♥️♥️♥️

Primed Bane of X- no no no no👎👎👎👎

Viper Wraith- do it for mastery or conclave but don't🤔👎

Vulkar Wraith- very good sniper👍👍

Zephyr Immortal- good skin! you can't turn off primed details with these though :/👍

Prisma Naberus- GOOD ARMOR, A+++🦇🦇

Prisma Hecate Syandana- did they misspell this? either way, good short one with cool effects🤔👍👍👍

Kiteer Atmos Oculus- remember Geordi from Star Trek the Next Generation? Well now he's back in tenno form!👍👍👍

Xiphos Prisma skin- tbh all the prisma ship skins are good👌👌

Liset Cydonia skin- this is a really dank one, it's supposed to be more like Inaros styled, but it looks good.👌👌👌

Kiteer Kavat armor- it's pretty good👍

Sigils- i mean they're ok but i i don't care for non-symmetrical sigils👍👍🐱🐶

Kiteer Sentinel accessories- good boys👍👍

Sands of Inaros blueprint- GET THIS IF YOU WANT THE TANKY SAND GOD🏜️🏜️🏜️

Last edited:

mrs.glitches

Jul 14, 2018
with glitchesarecool
What do I do with extra blueprints?
Also is there an easy loop to do to farm mats to craft my archwing? I can't plant extractors until I clear a couple more missions on Earth/Venus tied to archwings

Also what's the difference between a clan and alliance? I joined a clan called Nintendo Switch and it appears they are a large cross platform clan. That blew my mind.
alliance is just two clans being friends, there uh...isn't a crossplatform way to play...
You can sell extra blueprints from the inventory screen, prime blueprints should be sold at relays for ducats. Some blueprints are non-gettable again so sell copies but not all.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
alliance is just two clans being friends, there uh...isn't a crossplatform way to play...
You can sell extra blueprints from the inventory screen, prime blueprints should be sold at relays for ducats. Some blueprints are non-gettable again so sell copies but not all.
Thanks.

I'm glad I found this game because it fits so well. The systems is something I'm used to and very old school in their approach. Not handholdy but very deep

Last edited:

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Dumb question how do I hold my melee weapons out? I can use it fine, but seems to be unable to hold them out in between fighting.

I thought it was X , but it only switches between my primary and secondary.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
What's the recommend controller option for this version of the game? I can't aim for crap in handheld mode; it's a bit better when using the joycon grip, though. Should I just get a Pro Controller?

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
What's the recommend controller option for this version of the game? I can't aim for crap in handheld mode; it's a bit better when using the joycon grip, though. Should I just get a Pro Controller?

I think its Pro for docked and there's an option to only enable your gyro controls when you are looking down the barrel/sights of your guns. It was added very recently.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Just got my first non-starter frame (Limbo) and building the next one (Volt).

Limbo is WEIRD but cool to play!