• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sober

Oct 25, 2017
Just freshly printed a Rhino and a Hek. Now I want to see how different the game is with a different frame.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
2018121719022800-3B8C834E3D68EB57C34D0DA0B88E4B3B.jpg

How would you all like to make about 20k-30k Endo just by pressing a button? What's this handsome devil doing in front of this weird shrine thing? In the next few days we're going to hold the first switch Ascension Ceremony. This is a relatively new mechanic sort of like the MR of the dojo. All the items researched and all the rooms built contribute to a clan affinity, which we'll use to level up. All you need to do is run up to that altar in the center of the room and interact with it.

People who have been in the clan for more than a week will be able to interact with the glowy bit under the ring. Once 15 people have touched it, everyone has 72 hours after it starts to interact with it and get the Endo. I've held off doing this for a bit so we could get everyone who joined after expansion could get in on this Endo. I know we're going to miss some people and I'm sorry about that, but you'll have the opportunity to get all that Endo and more the next time the clan ranks up.

NinjaHound

Nov 5, 2017
Finally worked out how to enter the clan dojo lol! It says I have to wait 3+ days to press the glowy thing, is it likely I will make it in time?
Thanks for the add :)

Iucidium

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, Inaros is nasty af so far. I really wanted to try him out, so I rushed the final stage of construction. Maybe a waste of 50 plat, but there ya go. In typical fashion, I've stuck him with some totally new weapons to try out and get some MR. Dual daggers seemed appropriate, especially since I have e a few different stance mods for them. Also built a Hek which is brutal so far. Even though all this stuff is only around lvl 8 or so, it's shredding stuff. I may be using this frame for a long while.
If/when you can Hirudo work really well with his passive finisher/crit=heal

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting for that particular invasion to finish so I can start making my sentinel but it's been 5 days lol
I've started that Nidus quest but it puts you into Index without any tutorial or explanation so it's a easy way for DE to make people lose 100k credits >.<

Corporal

Oct 27, 2017
59 hours left on the timer for the ceremony.

Also got my Endo just now. This seems like an outrageous amount of this resource at my stage in the game.

Plus, it was the first time ever to actually see someone in the dojo. /waves at Danvan

NinjaHound

Nov 5, 2017
I had some real issues with a level where you have to push a truck or something and the tether just wouldn't connect. Really frustrating! Is that a common issue?

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
I had some real issues with a level where you have to push a truck or something and the tether just wouldn't connect. Really frustrating! Is that a common issue?

If you're like me you didn't get that the truck runs off your shields, so if the tether disappeared it's probably because you've ran out of juice and needed time to regenerate energy.

If you suddenly got killed even though you thought you've barely been hit enough to suffer a scratch, this would also be why.

rocket

Oct 27, 2017

That would be Corpus Hijack. If you listen to the Lotus transmission in the mission she will tell you you power the truck with your shield. ProTip, you can use a frame with no shield and you can power the truck with health instead.

Also read this: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Hijack

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Whew, I'm done with Nidus quest, with Rhino it's pretty easy but the AI can be really dumb. Now to farm the parts.

AfterZero

Oct 27, 2017
Loving the huge improvements with dead-zones and input lag. MUCH better experience now... except it still feels kinda dead after Smash released.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
This is probably a dumb question, but how else can I contribute to the clan aside from donating credits (which I did)? It seems like there's a crazy wealth of blueprints available and that is fantastic, but I don't want to just be a mooch.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Go look in the labs and see if there are projects that can be donated to. There's a list of running projects in the Clan menu in the bottom right, but off the top of my head the Cerata in the Bio labs could use something.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Go look in the labs and see if there are projects that can be donated to. There's a list of running projects in the Clan menu in the bottom right, but off the top of my head the Cerata in the Bio labs could use something.

Gotcha, thanks much. I poked around the labs last night, but didn't know to look for the list of current projects -- Smash is eating all my time, but I'll definitely do that next time I boot Warframe up. The clan stuff is awesome, appreciate you setting it up.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles

Antonymous

Dec 20, 2018
Is there any more space in the clan? I'm MR8 and play pretty frequently. Would love an invite.

In-game name: Antonym
Friend code: SW-3256-9363-9999

Thanks!

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Lotus's Gift alerts + double credit weekend, oh my!

Edit : had to do the Hyena pack boss 10 times for all the blueprint, the system one just refused to drop >.<

Last edited:

Corporal

Oct 27, 2017
Finally managed to squeeze in another playing session. Wow, the new controller code is amazeballs.

They still have loads of stuff to fix though. I ran a defense mission on Earth for a quick boost in credits... and one of the spawns still occasionally gets stuck in an endless loop of hopping onto and off some crates in a corner of the map.

I also managed to survive a minor Red Veil death squad spawn. Whee. Sturdy doggos are easy prey compared to the toxic healer squad from NL. First Hunter squad I've managed to kill on my own.

Last edited:

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
80 hours in, still feeling like a newbie. I finally finished my first Warframe: Gara. I skipped the obvious ones that you can farm from the early bosses (precious slots...). Took quite a while, especially the Orokin Cells because I didn't have the places unlocked to farm it more easily, so I actually went and killed bosses just to have a chance for Orokin Cells. Loving the frame already (and fortunately because I started Mag, pretty much all mods that I worked on work well with Gara too.)

HJx6nnF.jpg

When you're so new at Captura that you leave the panel up... :')

Still at 100% free (got Syandana from linking Twitch during Twitch drops!), but I'm gonna start putting a little bit money in soon to unlock a bunch of slots. I ran out of MK1-weapons to sell (mastered them all).

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
In one hour (so 3x the 4 rounds) I got 2/3 Nidus's blueprint

9widyv4qxfzy.jpg

In before it'll take me 5 hours for the last one.
With Inaros/Galantine spin to win it's pretty easy, I did it solo so far but I'll try with other players if there are people doing it too, haha.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Wow, going for Gara first. Bold choice.

Gara is super good. Just keep in mind her abilities have some awesome interactions. Cast her 2, it can get its timer refreshed by using her 4, if you use 1 on her 4 it'll shatter the glass in a crazy good AOE burst of damage, and if you're standing outside of the wall when you do that it'll add damage into her 2. You can turn into a katamari of shattered, deadly glass. Also her 1 scales with melee mods.

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Wow, going for Gara first. Bold choice.

Gara is super good. Just keep in mind her abilities have some awesome interactions. Cast her 2, it can get its timer refreshed by using her 4, if you use 1 on her 4 it'll shatter the glass in a crazy good AOE burst of damage, and if you're standing outside of the wall when you do that it'll add damage into her 2. You can turn into a katamari of shattered, deadly glass. Also her 1 scales with melee mods.
Ohhh, thanks for typing all that information. I've been watching a bunch of Gara videos in anticipation but no one really explained the difference between 1 inside 4 vs 1 outside 4. So that means without 2, I can just smash inside if I understand correctly (because at my stage with limited energy and energy recovery, I don't have 2 up often).

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
You can always smash inside, that's totally fine to do. Smashing outside is mostly useful for just rolling around through groups of enemies if you really don't like them, the more important part of her 2 is the damage reduction.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I knew it, the last blueprint is taking way too long.
What's awful is sometime you get 80 endo reward of round 4, that's totally not depressing.

Edit : even more depressing, getting those 80 endo as round 4 reward, three time in a row...
That's it for today and Merry Christmas everyone.

Last edited:

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the double post but I'm so happy to finally get the Neuroptic literally the first run of the day, now to get those Kuvas :)

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Last Baro of 2018, did he bring good stuff?

Axi A5, Harkonar Wraith Legs, and Solstice Syndana: My opinion on these hasn't changed too much since he started bringing them, I don't think they're worth it.

Fanged Fusilade: Not a particularly important mod for most builds and if you ever get into Eidolon hunts, you can pretty easily acquire this and the other slash mods in the set. Easy pass.

Vermilion Storm and Astral Twilight: Good stances, but once you start doing Kuva farming you'll have more of these than you know what to do with. If you're still pretty far off from Uranus and the Second Dream these would be worth grabbing, but if you're doing your Kuva stuff, just wait for them to drop.

Tempo Royale: Buy. It's a very hard mod to farm for with a low drop rate, and it's arguably the best stance for heavy blades in the game. Absolutely worth the ducat price.

Prisma Angstrum: I love this gun so much, it's an explosive launcher that lets you charge up the number of rockets you'll fire when you release the attack button. You will probably very easily blow yourself up with this gun if you're not careful, but the damage is awesome for covering wide open areas. Borderline MR fodder with a place in my heart.

Prisma Grakata: An excellent bullet hose primary with great crit stats. If the Soma Prime is too boring for you, spice up your life with a little daka.

Twin Grakata Towsun skin: The Towsun skins are some of the nicer looking skins from DE. Worth every ducat to grab if you're a fan of the Twin Grakatas.

Prisma Uru Syndana: The prisma effect trails down around the end of the scarf and looks great. Strong recommendation from me if you have extra ducats to spend on the cosmetics.

Ki'Teer armor: I would generally say pass on these. They're really bulky and don't fit many warframes, but you might have a different opinion on them. At the very least I do like the chest piece for the dumb hologram of the Ki'Teer diamond and some nice metallic color channels.

Nexus Fur Pattern (Kubrow): A great fur pattern for Kubrow if you've been unlucky farming those Lotus Kubrows.

Ki'Teer Arrow skin: Unlike other arrow skin offerings, this one is a cosmetic adjustment that isn't a consumable. It changes the look of the arrow and gives the light trail a different effect, a trail of Ki'Teer diamonds! It's pretty fun to use, especially with the Cernos Prime firing multiple arrows or any of the automatic crossbows.

Anpu Sugatra: Probably pass, sugatras aren't usually very noticeable and this one isn't particularly noteworthy anyway.

Mantis Prisma Skin: If you use the Mantis ship you owe it to yourself to get this skin. The Prisma ship skins are all good.

Ki'Teer Kiddo Cosmetics: Probably pass, though the Atmos Earpiece is a hilarious attachment to stick on your operator.

Ki'Teer Glyph: Probably pass.

Inaros Tomb Scene: Really, really nice scene for shots in Captura. Worth getting for that mode.

And as always, grab the Inaros quest if you haven't.

Last edited:

Aquiday

Dec 26, 2018
Another awesome round-up summary for Baro, thanks! Kind of relieved that he didn't bring anything outstanding / essential primed mods this time, seeing at how he's at the Pluto Relay which I can't access due to MR7 / uncompleted TWW quest.

Gonna get to grinding those ducats for Baro 2019.

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Welp, I thought about spending some money on platinum to get some slots. I thought 170 platinum should be enough to last me. But mmm, more platinum is cheaper in the long run, is 170 platinum really enough?

Wait, how much were those packs again? The dual pack has all that AND 1200 platinum? Let me check how much that huge platinum bundle price was again. 1000 platinum for 50 bucks, or 55 bucks for 2 vaulted primes and 1200 platinum? Ohhhh.

Fuck, they got me by the balls. I just wanted some slots man :(

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to buy some slot as well pretty soon, I'm too afraid of trading so I'll just take the 17€ platinum, already spent my 100 free plats on slots. I feel like I have enough weapon slots with my 23 ones but man I have 7 frame slots and had to sell Excalibur / Volt / Valkyr at rank 30 since they're either easy to get or I don't like the playstyle.
Also I don't know how to play Nidus lmao, I keep running out of mutations even though I'm doing like wiki are saying, my 4 never gave mutations but only rank 10 so maybe it'll get better later (+ I need Rage/Hunter Adrenaline T-T)

Edit : nevermind, did an interception mission and did way better this time around.

Last edited:

Hellers

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, that Jupiter Junction is impossibile!!!

Which frame are you using and what's happening? Junction specters can be hit with powers so if you have crowd control of any kind drop it on them.

Or do it like me with Inaros. Devour them. Just hold the button until they're dead. Completely risk free and I suspect not as intended :) This works with a lot of tougher mobs in missions too. Sure it takes about a minute to down a bursar with devour but you're completely indestructable while doing it

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Which frame are you using and what's happening? Junction specters can be hit with powers so if you have crowd control of any kind drop it on them.

Or do it like me with Inaros. Devour them. Just hold the button until they're dead. Completely risk free and I suspect not as intended :) This works with a lot of tougher mobs in missions too. Sure it takes about a minute to down a bursar with devour but you're completely indestructable while doing it

Using Excalibur and getting 1 hit KOs lol

Guys just takes out my shield in one or two hits, health in one hit!

Dont have any other frame, should I start grinding for one?:|

TojoT

Oct 30, 2017
Using Excalibur and getting 1 hit KOs lol

Guys just takes out my shield in one or two hits, health in one hit!

Dont have any other frame, should I start grinding for one?:|

You can one-shot most (if not all) the junction bosses with Excalibur. So unless you want a fair fight you can just:
Use blind, then exalted blade, and go for a backstab

Nemecyst

Dec 23, 2018
Is there any more room in the clan? Didn't know there were things clan-exclusive. Name is same as here: Nemecyst.