• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Well, RNGesus decided to be kind to me today. Got the final parts I needed to craft Oberon, Zephyr, Limbo and Rhino Primes. Just need Nyx's Neuroptics and Systems now.

That said, I could do with some help getting Volt's Neuroptics sometime. Got four of the Axi relics in radoent form, but I need the numbers to help pull it off.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Just need Nyx's Neuroptics and Systems now.

That said, I could do with some help getting Volt's Neuroptics sometime. Got four of the Axi relics in radoent form, but I need the numbers to help pull it off.

If I have older or newer relics with the right stuff (and I probably do), I'm happy to run em.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I don't use Kubrows and don't care for the syandana, but I'm still kind of tempted to get the full Nidus package...bastards.

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I just finished the sacrifice... I don't understand how I'm the only person in my group of friends who cares about this game. The story content is so impressive it puts some AAA games to shame.

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
Man, every single Nidus looks like a Final Fantasy reject right now. Guess I'm a total hipster because that skin's ubiquity is a huge turn-off for me. He's got a great butt, but yeesh.
Also, the exposed brain is gross. They should put another butt on his head to fix that design flaw.

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
I just finished the sacrifice... I don't understand how I'm the only person in my group of friends who cares about this game. The story content is so impressive it puts some AAA games to shame.
Well, you do need to play it for somewhere between 50-100 hours to get to the story. Possibly even longer if you get stuck on a node no-one is playing and lack the potatoes to overcome sudden difficulty spikes.
It's hard to blame people who play games for the story for bailing on one that forces you to make your way through a record of its first few directionless years for longer than it takes to beat most games.

Listonosh

Oct 25, 2017
I have yet to play the sacrifice but I'm in the same boat as you. It's not that I don't understand why they don't play it, because I think the posts above me summed it up well, I just think it's a shame because if they put the time in, like they do with Fortnite for example, they'd probably find a game they love. So to my group of friends, it's certainly not the F2P aspect, but it's the unwillingness to give the game a fair shot based on the amount of time required. It's a ballsy thing on DE's part definitely, but I think frontloading the story content would make it much less impactful. I would have very little emotional ties to Lotus, or my warframe if the very first thing I was led to do was the second dream.

Deleted member 21411

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
To the 3 above me.

1. I don't think being free to play would detract, I heard so many things about the rocket moment in fortnite and how people care about it.

2-3. I guess that's the real shame is how hidden it is but how I wouldn't have it any other way. I started last month and I put in 67 hours before I hit this quest. But the quality is just so up there. It makes me but happy and sad that so many people will miss out on this but those who get into it will honestly be this suprised.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I started the game in Feb, and bar a few hours on dead cells, I've played nothing else, at this point in time it feels like i could play WF forever.

I've been gaming for over 30 years and I think it's probably the best game I've ever played.

Oct 27, 2017
The unit next to mine burned down so I can't sign into Warframe for the next few days. Please don't kick me out of the clan. PSN QuantumS. Thanks.

Listonosh

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone here know how to properly farm Index? I'm in DIRE need of credits (have credit booster on even) but have never played it and reading through the rules I feel like if I join up with random people, theyre going to hate that I don't know what I'm doing. Would appreciate a run through how it works and the most effective way to farm it.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone here know how to properly farm Index? I'm in DIRE need of credits (have credit booster on even) but have never played it and reading through the rules I feel like if I join up with random people, theyre going to hate that I don't know what I'm doing. Would appreciate a run through how it works and the most effective way to farm it.
Take a tanky frame, strong weapon and just wail on the enemies and let you team mates take the points.
As long as you can take down the enemies and not be a drain on your team by dying, you'll be fine in public index.

Listonosh

Oct 25, 2017
Take a tanky frame, strong weapon and just wail on the enemies and let you team mates take the points.
As long as you can take down the enemies and not be a drain on your team by dying, you'll be fine in public index.
Wouldn't it make more sense if I banked the points since Iron Skin would negate the loss of health when holding them?

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
The unit next to mine burned down so I can't sign into Warframe for the next few days. Please don't kick me out of the clan. PSN QuantumS. Thanks.

Got you. Stay safe!

I'm not having to be super aggressive with kicking people right now. We're at 99/100 with no waiting list, and I have a few people over 20 days offline.

For newer members who don't know, all clan members regardless of rank have permissions to invite friends as long as there's an open space. I try to keep a spot or two open when demand isn't super high.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Currently got a hammer cooking in the Foundry, how does it compare to great swords? I'm using Galentine at the moment and love it.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Currently got a hammer cooking in the Foundry, how does it compare to great swords? I'm using Galentine at the moment and love it.

There are a few melee weapons with specific builds that are crazy powerful meta-weapons, but generally, melee weapons are almost entirely personal preference.

If you like great swords, you'll probably like Hammers as well, but I doubt you'll like them as much.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
There are a few melee weapons with specific builds that are crazy powerful meta-weapons, but generally, melee weapons are almost entirely personal preference.

If you like great swords, you'll probably like Hammers as well, but I doubt you'll like them as much.

Alright, if anything I'll just rank it up and then sell it.

Deleted member 34132

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 23, 2017
After getting Excalibur to max level I tried out Loki tonight. I think I like him, you immediately feel that he is a bit faster than Excalibur. I also really like his holographic ability.

What can we do with Warframes at max level? Is there something like prestige?

Listonosh

Oct 25, 2017
After getting Excalibur to max level I tried out Loki tonight. I think I like him, you immediately feel that he is a bit faster than Excalibur. I also really like his holographic ability.

What can we do with Warframes at max level? Is there something like prestige?
Use Forma which will prestige it back to Unranked and then allow you to create and change up a polarity on any given mod slot, thus allowing you to slot in more powerful and leveled up mods.

If you're not super sure, bringing Nova and priming from the middle of the map is always a viable and usually welcome strategy. She breaks Index...and most of the rest of the game tbh.

How so? By slowing enemies down? I would imagine she's pretty squishy if carrying the orbs right? I do have a Nova Prime =D

Last edited:

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
How so? By slowing enemies down? I would imagine she's pretty squishy if carrying the orbs right? I do have a Nova Prime =D

As long as you have enough duration and 145% power strength, you can just chill in the middle and keep everything primed. Your teammates, regardless of their level of incompetence, should be able to do everything else. Enemies are too slow to score, and they take double damage and have a slowed fire rate as well.

Maybe have a sandwich and shoot the random enemy that wanders into your line of sight, but don't pick up orbs unless you have to. Me and a few clan guys were doing hour long runs with ease, and I hardly ever scored anything.

Listonosh

Oct 25, 2017
As long as you have enough duration and 145% power strength, you can just chill in the middle and keep everything primed. Your teammates, regardless of their level of incompetence, should be able to do everything else. Enemies are too slow to score, and they take double damage and have a slowed fire rate as well.

Maybe have a sandwich and shoot the random enemy that wanders into your line of sight, but don't pick up orbs unless you have to. Me and a few clan guys were doing hour long runs with ease, and I hardly ever scored anything.
Well daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. I have two more days of credit booster left, if you have time and wouldn't mind hopping on with a few others, I got a rhino with a pretty souped up Tigris Prime that does a pretty good job at killin those dudes, I'd be down =) Maybe only for a few rounds even

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Theres a new prime with prime bundle available for all amazon prime subscribers this month

https://www.warframe.com/twitchprime

from 8/14 to 9/13 you'll get an 7-day affinity booster and a 7-day resource booster ( the one that doubles all your drops not the one that doubles drop chance) and 50 plat. Next month will be a prime weapon and the month after that will be another gear booster as per the roadmap displayed at the link.

Instructions to link your WF account to your prime account are also available at the link as well

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Theres a new prime with prime bundle available for all amazon prime subscribers this month

https://www.warframe.com/twitchprime

from 8/14 to 9/13 you'll get an 7-day affinity booster and a 7-day resource booster ( the one that doubles all your drops not the one that doubles drop chance) and 50 plat. Next month will be a prime weapon and the month after that will be another gear booster as per the roadmap displayed at the link.

Instructions to link your WF account to your prime account are also available at the link as well
My wife has Amazon prime, I have a twitch account, is there any way to link her prime with my twitch to get twitch prime?

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Just follow the instructions like normal and select the platform of your choice you play WF on to get the rewards. Theres really nothing special to do.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I have to start a free trial, even if you have Amazon prime?, that's the bit that's confusing.

Johnjamin

Oct 28, 2017
Bit of a random one, but I don't run the eidolon hunts but I want to transmute some rivens would anyone be willing to transmute them for me?

Deleted member 3968

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice of DE to give out more riven alerts. Be nicer to stop getting so many duplicates though. I have doubles of 6 different weapons atm and that's not including other doubles I sold/recycled etc.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
trying to use the Twitch TV loot, my account used to be linked (which is what got me back into Warframe last year)...When I tried the Trinity Prime loot recently it did not work, I assumed it was because I do not have one. But this recent deal is the same thing.

When I go to the link page it has my PSN ID as already linked, but the e-mail address as [email protected] with the option to add my e-mail account. More odd is that this screen has my proper Warframe platinum that I currently have. It's too bizarre for me to want and add my proper e-mail. I tried to unlink and relink but it is the same deal

Anyone ever experienced this?

edit: disregard, I closed the app and re-oped and have the loot.

Last edited:

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I'll edit this post a little later with the exacts, but it may be worth more now that I'm reading about it.
Akjagara (this is not good, I suppose)
+ 145.4% Mulitshot
+ 99.3% Zoom
+ 308.2% Damage
- 105.1% flight speed

I'm super skeptical you'll find someone willing to pay 400p for an Akjagkara riven, regardless of stats. Those are really good stats though, so who knows.

Deleted member 4922

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
from https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-115-overview

giphy.gif

"K-Drive customization will be connected to a Fortuna K-Drive gang. You'll have to earn standing with the gang by performing tricks to purchase K-Drive customizations and Mods. "

i feel like my nerd heart is going to explode

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Been quiet around here lately.

Clan update: Still working on our last clan color...about 2/3 funded. If everyone would drop by the Tenno Lab and drop off any pigments you might have, that would be appreciated. They have no other use and will disappear anyway when we finish the research.

I've personally just been logging in every day, doing sorties and maybe a bounty or two. There's just not much going on for vets right now...unless someone needs help with something. Venus update can't come soon enough.