• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ronin0510

Oct 27, 2017
I am almost MR 10. I have Gara and Volt Prime almost done and a few guns and weapons so I should be able to hit MR 10 this weekend! I really want a Latron Prime.

Deleted member 4922

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Venus update can't come soon enough.

THAT is the truth
got my buddy up to rank 11 over the span of like two weeks, we both kinda feel dead inside, namely because of sanctuary onslaught mode.. toxic ass people (seriously, do all the assholes hang out in SO/ESO?), bunk rewards and khora's droprate makes me look back at nidus and ivara longingly which is.. fucked up, lol

in not whiny baby news, the executioner mods are super sick and people don't really talk about em a lot, acid shells for the sobek is insane and it's basically like having your own little molecular prime. vulcan blitz for jat kittag is also similarly nuts. are any of the others worth playing with? i can't get medi-ray to drop for the life of me, but i was thinking about messing with the napalm augment for the ogris..

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Sorties are probably the simplest regular source of platinum for newer players. Veiled riven mods are usually super easy to sell and can take care of your slot needs.

Get to them as soon as you can.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't heard anything. I've been hitting some backlog games and just doing sorties and basic clan maintenance, so it'll be nice when it does drop.

Akai_XIII

Oct 26, 2017
Fortuna is "Fall" - late September onwards. Railjack is winter, no date for The New War.

All PC dates though, so who knows when it'll hit consoles.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
next update is in cert but not much in it besides the new frame.

Also it's another 'download the entire game again' update too.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh god you get his parts by farming bounties. barf.

Hopefully the update fixes those colour pixels not dropping. do we still need them? the mortar ones?

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Oh god you get his parts by farming bounties. barf.

Hopefully the update fixes those colour pixels not dropping. do we still need them? the mortar ones?

We need another 750 or so, but it's the last color, so don't sweat it. Imagine we'll finish it off quickly when the new frame drops.

Thanks to those who have been contributing pigments!

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
I haven't heard anything. I've been hitting some backlog games and just doing sorties and basic clan maintenance, so it'll be nice when it does drop.

Yeah it looked pretty rad so looking forward to it.

Fortuna is "Fall" - late September onwards. Railjack is winter, no date for The New War.

All PC dates though, so who knows when it'll hit consoles.

Okay cool so I guess it will be Oct/Nov which I think was similar time to Plains if I recall.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I've got 5 warframe parts from 30+ bounties....all gara >.>

Bounties suuuck.

That's crazy. You sure you're doing the right ones? There's not a ton of overlap between the bounties with Gara parts and the bounties with Revenant parts.

Edit: Note that the parts that drop are shown in each bounty's drop table. It took me something like 1-5 bounties for each Revenant part...a few hours for all of them at most.

Last edited:

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Decides to unveil a riven in literally forever. Wastes seemingly 30 minutes shooting dargyn pilots as they fall out of the sky. Gets a Convectrix riven.

WHYYYY???

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Yeah, but I had to shoot 6 instead of 4. Almost just stopped playing the game for the rest of the evening after that even though I normally do 2-3 runs of ESO.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Once I got rivens for Tigris and Kohm, I started selling my shotgun rivens veiled. They fetch 100p minimum.

Revenant is interesting. Edit: but no real crowd control. New frames never have enough crowd control to compete with older frames. :(

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Unfortunately due to complications in recovery from an operation I had this month, tied to unbelievable bad luck in getting the relics for Nyx Prime, it's highly unlikely I'll be able to get Nyx's Neuroptics and Systems before the vault closes in a few days. As a result, I'm opening to trading any prime blueprints in exchanges for the blueprints of Nyx Prime parts I don't have, in particular a LOT of vaulted items I've accumulated over the past few weeks if anyone's interested.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
For those who haven't logged in lately, the void trader has a pretty nice color palette this weekend. Purples.

Oct 27, 2017
so is this thread active? got into the game recently (played the pc beta back in the day, for some weird reason I didn't play the full game despite loving it) and just reached rank 5, wouldn't mind having some peeps to play with or to trade bp with

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
so is this thread active? got into the game recently (played the pc beta back in the day, for some weird reason I didn't play the full game despite loving it) and just reached rank 5, wouldn't mind having some peeps to play with or to trade bp with

The thread has been a little bit quiet lately, as we're in a bit of a content drought.

But I've been keeping an eye on clan activity, and most everybody continues to log in regularly.

Oct 27, 2017
The thread has been a little bit quiet lately, as we're in a bit of a content drought.

But I've been keeping an eye on clan activity, and most everybody continues to log in regularly.
that's cool, once I get better gear I wouldn't mind playing with you guys, right now I only have Fang prime as worthwhile weapon, can also make lex and paris primes but not until I reach rank 8, and even managed to completed Limbo prime.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
that's cool, once I get better gear I wouldn't mind playing with you guys, right now I only have Fang prime as worthwhile weapon, can also make lex and paris primes but not until I reach rank 8, and even managed to completed Limbo prime.

Sounds like you're making good progress! Post your PSN, and we'll get you a Reset Era clan invite.

Chroma, Rubico and Gram Prime were all relatively easy farms. If you're not in a huge hurry to get them, just keep an eye on Cetus bounties, because most of the relics are in that rotation. It's especially useful for Axi relics, which aren't on any rotation A as far as I know.

Chroma: I think it took me 3 runs for Chroma's common BP and 3 runs for his rare neuroptics. The only relic I had any trouble with was the Lith C3. I got my first two in Cetus bounties and my third in ODD, but it took a few runs.

Rubico: I got the receiver and stock randomly while running defense fissures for Lith C3 relics. The Barrel took two runs (relics from Cetus bounties), and the BP took three runs (relics from Helene Saturn).

Gram: I think I got all parts on the first run (might have been two S8s). Axi O4 came from Cetus, Neo G1 from Hydron Sedna and Meso S8 from Helene Saturn.

Good luck!!

Last edited:

Deleted member 4922

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
now that rubico prime is a thing should i stop forma'ing my lanka? (2/6 rad build, specifically for teralyst currently and other eidolons later i guess?)

also with revenant being added i actually ran the teralyst recently and was inspired/forced to upgrade my mote amp to the shraksun/shwaak/lohrin amp.. sooo good

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lanka is mostly and the best weapon used for Eidolon hunting while Rubico P is used for other areas like PoE and PvE content.

there is no way Rubico can outdamage Lanka for Eidolon hunting unless you are super buffed with a Groll and the lanka player dont mod it correctly

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
How is base PS4 performance these days?
Last time I played was the Plains launch, and the performance in general, although it was awful in the Plains itself, was nowhere near as good as it was in 2015-16.