• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Seems like there's a number of thing I could get from Baro this time around. Particularly Primed Target Cracker, Primed Ravage, and Prisma Shade. Not sure if I should go for Primed Fever Strike or not? All the Primed mods seem pretty decent this time around.

I always get everything non-cosmetic that I don't have. So far. Although I can see a not so distant future on which I have to farm for ducats...

Although I just can't use the primes, I don't have the resources to max them. Down to around half a million credits.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Index on Neptune is a bottomless supply of credits, but I wouldn't bother.

Sorties are good for 100K per day, and provide plenty of endo and enough rivens to keep a new player supplied in platinum and slots. If I remember right, phase 4 of Profit Taker is pretty generous as well...either 100 or 200K.

Tegami

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm interested in trying to get a good Riven for my Battacor, but I've never really gotten into Rivens, so I have no idea what's the best way to get one. Do I try to buy a good one on the market? Do I buy a cheap one and then keep rerolling it?

Also, should I invest in a Zaw? I've been using a Jat Kittag for years, but I feel like I want get as strong a melee weapon as I can. I don't have Plague parts though, so I don't know if there's a better melee weapon than the vanilla Zaw I build.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Wait for plague star for sure. I doubt it will be all that long.

You'll overpay for a good one. If you absolutely want one for a particular weapon, and it's not one of the most popular weapons, it's most cost effective to buy one unrolled for 40-50p and sell all of your veiled melee rivens for 20p each.

Tegami

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm. Maybe I'll hold off on getting a Riven for my Battacor. I enjoy using it and like the way it looks, but there are definitely times when it's not able to hold its own in certain situations because of its range and projectile speed. I just really want to find a powerful gun that I can use in pretty much any situation. I know that's a tough thing to ask for, but I main Inaros. I love having a super tanky frame, but it means I have to rely on my weapons over my abilities. I think I need to find some good primaries and secondaries that make up for each other's weaknesses.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I only have a Riven for my Akjagara, which it's being difficult not giving me good stats...or great stats with the dumbest minuses you can think of. My Arca Plasmor can shred good enough without the use of a Riven and my Tigris Prime (thanks to frizby) one shots everything without a Riven too.

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
I finally got a riven I might be able to unlock. Headshot three targets from 100 metres seems doable.

Some of the challenged are just stupid. 'Shoot three enemies in a single aim glide'?? Do you guys do ones like that?

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I've done some variation of every challenge I think.

For those who didn't notice, there's an Orokin Reactor invasion up, and also be sure to grab your Valentines color palette in the market.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I finally got a riven I might be able to unlock. Headshot three targets from 100 metres seems doable.

Some of the challenged are just stupid. 'Shoot three enemies in a single aim glide'?? Do you guys do ones like that?
I've done the single aim glide challenge twice using Zephyr and the large vents on Jupiter. Can be a bit frustrating but doable.

I've relied on Loki a lot when it comes to unlocking rivens. His invisibility just works wonders lol.

edgefusion

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished a defence mission with 4% damage taken. The enemies all completely ignored me, I felt like Fortune from MGS2.

Following up. You'll have to leave your current clan first.

I also cleared a few clan spots this morning. If any of the newer posters want a spot, say the word, and we'll get you an invite.

If you can send me an invite please I'd appreciate it, my PSN is edgefusion.

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys. I know I don't post much here, but I'd like to ask that my place in the Clan for Warframe be removed. The reason for this is very simple; due to several health complications that I had going into the end of last year that had the potential to be fatal, as well as having started a new line of work, I simply don't have the time nor the interest to continue playing the game as I did in the past and just feel burnt out from the game in general having unlocked virtually everything. I'd like to thank you guys for having me in the clan for these years, and will return at some point later on in the year after a few months away from the game.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys. I know I don't post much here, but I'd like to ask that my place in the Clan for Warframe be removed. The reason for this is very simple; due to several health complications that I had going into the end of last year that had the potential to be fatal, as well as having started a new line of work, I simply don't have the time nor the interest to continue playing the game as I did in the past and just feel burnt out from the game in general having unlocked virtually everything. I'd like to thank you guys for having me in the clan for these years, and will return at some point later on in the year after a few months away from the game.
Take it easy man. I hope you get well. :)

frizby

Oct 26, 2017

Happy to have you, and you're always welcome back. Pulling for you.

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018

Take care of yourself and I hope you get better.

See you around.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
That's basically it. Super popular free to play combined with not too much going on in Warframe at the moment.

We've seen it a bunch of times, and folks always find their way back.

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Most of the clan leaves or going to play other games when everything is completed or the game became boring, some come back, do new stuff and leave.

thats the nature of this game

Last edited:

Broken Locks

Dec 10, 2018
Most of the clan leaves or going to play other games when everything is completed or the game became boring, some come back, do new stuff and leave.

thats the nature of this game

Yup. This.

Apex Legends isn't my thing but Metro Exodus is, so that might delay me getting back into the swing of it for a bit. On the plus side, at least I can get online now

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Yup. This.

Apex Legends isn't my thing but Metro Exodus is, so that might delay me getting back into the swing of it for a bit. On the plus side, at least I can get online now
I like the Apex Legends game. My little bro and I play it together sometimes. He lives thousands of miles away from me so it feels good we have something we can do together.

I still spend majority of time on Warframe though. The only downside with playing any game after Warframe is that they all feel slow in comparison (in terms of movement), so it takes a little while to adjust.

Happy to hear that you're back online though!

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The only downside with playing any game after Warframe is that they all feel slow in comparison (in terms of movement), so it takes a little while to adjust.
This is me now with any game I play. I kid you not I have literally tried to bullet jump in other games. Most recently I tried to do it KH3 without thinking and was very sad when I cast an ice spell instead of a wonderful bullet jump into the air.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
This is me now with any game I play. I kid you not I have literally tried to bullet jump in other games. Most recently I tried to do it KH3 without thinking and was very sad when I cast an ice spell instead of a wonderful bullet jump into the air.
Lol this is exactly it. The exact same thing happened to me when I was playing Apex. Even double jumping has become so second nature to me, it really takes some getting used to going back to 'traditional' game movement.

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
I don't have much interest in Apex Legends but there's a bunch of game releasing imminently that I'm quite interested in. Not sure how this will all work with my limited game time. :(

I did enjoy The Division 2 beta a lot but I don't think that is going to be a launch purchase.

This weekend I want to finally get all the materials together for Garuda since I have the standing now. Some of the items are concerning me a bit.

edgefusion

Oct 27, 2017
I don't have much interest in Apex Legends but there's a bunch of game releasing imminently that I'm quite interested in. Not sure how this will all work with my limited game time. :(

I did enjoy The Division 2 beta a lot but I don't think that is going to be a launch purchase.

This weekend I want to finally get all the materials together for Garuda since I have the standing now. Some of the items are concerning me a bit.

I'll help if I can, my guns are pea-shooters though

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
I don't know about the spira prime and the nikana prime, but Saryn is an aoe monster these days. Definitely need that prime frame.

Tegami

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm almost done getting my Tombfinger to where I want it and I'm looking for a good primary to round out my build. What's a good primary that tears through groups? I'm looking for something to take on longer arbitration missions. Maybe Arca Plasmor Amprex?

Akai_XIII

Oct 26, 2017
Tenora is great for that it's alt fire is good for heavier units. You can't go wrong with Arca Plasmor though.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know about the spira prime and the nikana prime, but Saryn is an aoe monster these days. Definitely need that prime frame.
Spira and Nikana should be nice too. I'm not on a stable WiFi connection right now though, since last night. I won't be back home until this afternoon. I hope I'm not too late to get those relics.

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
I am now qualified for orb hunting!

I still don't have a proper archgun so I'll just use the free gravimag on the grattler. I can't hold orb hunting until I do all syndicates and stuff.

The drop rates on those strain mods are... ugghhhhh it's going to be a grind that's for sure.

edgefusion

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry for disappearing suddenly this eve Bitmap Frogs I hope you were able to get someone else in to replace me, I doubt it would've gone well with me there anyway! I'll stay away from Eidolons and that type of stuff from now on...

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
You don't have to apologise, Edge.

We just went ahead and finished the tridolon after you left.

These missions need a little bit more of cooperation and communication and preparation than your normal mission... and I understand that this aspect might be unappealling to some. That's ok. Anyways, if you ever feel like you're interested on giving them a go, I do hope you don't hesitate to ask your clanmates.

GL :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm down to do eidolons sometime if you need another person. Need the shards to rank up and build the sentient sword etc.

Just tag me in here or whatever I'm not usually on my ps4 on my own anymore.

looking at the wiki and...wow they only drop 1 at a time. DE plz stop being so stingy with this stuff. And I need like 100 of em gg.

They should be able to be gotten from alerts or converted in a recipe like the brilliant shards from vomulists. or buy them with rep or something.

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Just did a bucketload of Kuva spy hahaha.

It was really fun... someone in recruiting was advertising harrow neuroptics farm and I asked in.... then I learn it's a spy grind and I tell the guy I'm out I'm bad at spy. Well, I learned the rooms on the fly. Ended walking out with the harrow neuroptics, covert lethality and the heat 60/60 mods.

Good stuff!!

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Just did a bucketload of Kuva spy hahaha.

It was really fun... someone in recruiting was advertising harrow neuroptics farm and I asked in.... then I learn it's a spy grind and I tell the guy I'm out I'm bad at spy. Well, I learned the rooms on the fly. Ended walking out with the harrow neuroptics, covert lethality and the heat 60/60 mods.

Good stuff!!
I still need the Heat 60/60 mod for Pistols. I was fortunate to get the Harrow Neuroptics on my first Kuva Spy thanks to frizby.

Now the more dreaded last piece is the Systems...

Broken Locks

Dec 10, 2018
My Harrow farm went something like.

- See spy and defection for harrow. Nope out
- Learn there's a melee riven mod for doing the quest. They've just been added to the game and are quite a hot ticket
- Do quest, get riven, sell veiled in about 2 mins for 150p
- Buy harrow with coupon, for i think around 120 plat.
- ?????
- Grofit!

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
My Harrow farm went something like.

- See spy and defection for harrow. Nope out
- Learn there's a melee riven mod for doing the quest. They've just been added to the game and are quite a hot ticket
- Do quest, get riven, sell veiled in about 2 mins for 150p
- Buy harrow with coupon, for i think around 120 plat.
- ?????
- Grofit!
Harrow I'd be willing to try a few defection missions for, even though it's my most hated mission type. It's just a draggggg.

Equinox on the other hand? Hell nah, I'm buying her for plat whenever I get the chance. Tyl Regor ain't worth the time.

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
Equinox on the other hand? Hell nah, I'm buying her for plat whenever I get the chance. Tyl Regor ain't worth the time.
Don't do this. For one, she's most likely the next Prime and secondly, Tyl is a breeze if you can squad up with a veteran player or get yourself something like an Energy Vampire Trinity (honestly, the worst thing about the grind is getting to him because some of those underwater tiles are an unnavigable mess).

X-Frame

Oct 25, 2017
What's going on everyone -- been a while since I've been on Era. I play Warframe every once in a while when I want to feel like a PvE god, and haven't started Fortuna yet. Is there anything I should know going into it? Any tips? Recommended Warframes/Builds/Weapons? Thanks!

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Don't do this. For one, she's most likely the next Prime and secondly, Tyl is a breeze if you can squad up with a veteran player or get yourself something like an Energy Vampire Trinity (honestly, the worst thing about the grind is getting to him because some of those underwater tiles are an unnavigable mess).

Agree. No frame should ever be purchased...outside of a unique situation like Harrow at launch. You can solo speed run Tyl with Nova/Tigris like it's nothing. The only frame that takes any real prep these days is Atlas (need some archwing gear).

Just jump in Fortuna X. Only advice from me is for progression through the main faction there. Buy your low level debt bonds from a vendor named Ticker and only run enough low level bounites to get the parts for Garuda. Stick to bounties 4 and 5 for standing and higher level debt bonds, as they are much more cost prohibitive to buy and you'll get some other great rewards from those two bounties. The fishing/mining is much improved and much less grindy than Cetus IMO.

Last edited:

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
The Harrow grind made me put this game down for a fair while. I still get PTSD doing defection missions.

Anyways, my Garuda is ready to go now so I think I will focus on getting old mate to do the new content.

Broken Locks

Dec 10, 2018
So looks like Nef has sent all his forces to the enrichment labs to defend profit taker this update. Roid farming ramps up real fast there, but the bloody spaceport... I got 1 toroid from a half hour there earlier. 4 beacons down, and the spawns were dribbling in. Just the occasional dude and hardly any teleporting troops in. At one point I think I waited about 5 minutes in the room at the back for anyone to appear.

And this damn atmo system grind...

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
baro is in!

Coccyst Sugatra250 200,000
Axi A5 Relic (Intact)125 55,000
Primed Rifle Ammo Mutation400 140,000
Primed Shotgun Ammo Mutation400 140,000
Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation400 140,000
Primed Charged Shell350 200,000
Supra Vandal500 275,000