• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 49770

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2018
I was until I found out how to farm them relatively well using Limbo's Cataclysm modded for range. They're not fun to farm at all, but on the right maps you can clear them and get out in <4-5 minutes, so not too bad.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Gotten all the trials done this week except the profit taker one. I'll knock that one out tomorrow with a clanmate hopefully. Wish i could have just done it solo or in a public game. Didn't even realize im already rank 14 and I assume people with more time to play area as far as 20. Still haven't ran into the wolf even once.

Broken Locks

Dec 10, 2018
Gotten all the trials done this week except the profit taker one. I'll knock that one out tomorrow with a clanmate hopefully. Wish i could have just done it solo or in a public game. Didn't even realize im already rank 14 and I assume people with more time to play area as far as 20. Still haven't ran into the wolf even once.

17/18 I think is where people who have done everything are at. I'm 17 and missed one 3k weekly and 1 left for this week. 20's possible I guess but would mean a shedload of fugee caps

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm at 12 right now. Think I've got a good shot at 30 by the time it's over but I'll likely be cutting it close. If I get as far as the Arcane Energize (forget which rank it is), I'll be happy.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems we're only getting half the event. it sounds terrible too. We just go around and scan things? And excavation type stuff?

meh

I dunno what they're doing with this new frame either sounds timed.

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Heads up, double resource weekend.

They've temporarily disabled the double resource for orb vallis to avoid a quad resource situation.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
Got my first Wolf spawn today while doing a solo Exterminate, lol. Fortunately I was able to use Garuda's Blood Altars to keep me alive while I slowly whittled his health down with Sobek (super glad I have a nice Riven on it now). Got the BP, which I guess is pretty rare?

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Got my first Wolf spawn today while doing a solo Exterminate, lol. Fortunately I was able to use Garuda's Blood Altars to keep me alive while I slowly whittled his health down with Sobek (super glad I have a nice Riven on it now). Got the BP, which I guess is pretty rare?

Nice. BP is the only part I'm missing now.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Just spent the better part of an hour stalking exploiter to finally get wise razor to drop from one of the coolant raknoids. I can finally make this weapon shine now lol

Demacabre

Nov 20, 2017
I miss Alerts. Basically Nightwave is a Nitain dispenser now.

I like Nightwave but they should do alerts at the same time.

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Update on the exploiter orb situation: DE has acknowledged that it is live when it shouldn't, that they're gonna hotfix it at some point today 27th of March and that on the meantime they hope we enjoy the encounter (I understand this to mean there will be no disciplinary action).

Cheers!

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I have been missing for a few days (was playing a bunch of Apex Legends with my bro and nephew, lol), but I'm rdy for some more Warframe!

Oh! And everyone remember to log in today for the free Dex Liset Skin.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
I was expecting the Index Nightwave challenge to be more of a pain than it was. Guess it's been so long since I've done a bronze Index that I forgot how easy it is.

thezboson

Oct 27, 2017
So, something called a Smoking body ephemera dropped for me. I have heard about it few times, it seems like people really want it.
Can I just sell it? 25 orokin cells is too much for me.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
So, something called a Smoking body ephemera dropped for me. I have heard about it few times, it seems like people really want it.
Can I just sell it? 25 orokin cells is too much for me.

I don't think it's tradeable, and I think everyone will get one fairly quickly as much as we see stalker. I have two.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I have tried on three separate occasions to get the Trophy for using only melee attacks on 8 waves of Defense, but no matter how many times I run it the Trophy won't pop up.

I've made sure to not have anything equipped except melee weapons and not using any abilities or anything besides melee attacks (circle). Also made sure not to have a companion with me either. I'm not sure what else I'm missing, unless I have to be doing it solo without co-op?

BlackLagoon

Oct 25, 2017
I've made sure to not have anything equipped except melee weapons and not using any abilities or anything besides melee attacks (circle). Also made sure not to have a companion with me either. I'm not sure what else I'm missing, unless I have to be doing it solo without co-op?
I think that's it exactly - everyone in the squad has to be melee only. So unless you put together a team specifically for the trophy as well, you have to do it solo.

Navid

Oct 26, 2017
Hi, any chance I could get a invite to the Era clan?

PSN ID is the same as here.

Last edited:

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
Man, this week's Nightwave is a whole bunch of "fuck this". Glad there were just enough 3000 point weeklies that weren't shit that I was able to hit 30 about an hour after they went up.

Pretty happy to put this season behind me. I don't quite think Nightwave is as bad as I did initially, but it needs an overhaul next season for sure.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Glad to see frizby still going strong. He was my senpai Sherpa a few years ago. Thanks again for all your help. That was an interesting period in my life.

My friend fell HARD into Warframe, but on PC so I couldn't join him. The way things are going, it feels like Xbox/PC cross play would be my only hope, but that would involve not only giving up everything I did on ps4 but also for DE to drop their pc first development which seems unlikely. Maybe for the sequel? Have they talked or teased a warframe sequel at all in the past few years?

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see frizby still going strong. He was my senpai Sherpa a few years ago. Thanks again for all your help. That was an interesting period in my life.

My friend fell HARD into Warframe, but on PC so I couldn't join him. The way things are going, it feels like Xbox/PC cross play would be my only hope, but that would involve not only giving up everything I did on ps4 but also for DE to drop their pc first development which seems unlikely. Maybe for the sequel? Have they talked or teased a warframe sequel at all in the past few years?

Is there really any benefit to doing a sequel to a F2P game? As it is, Warframe is such a vastly different game from what it was 3-4 years ago that it might as well be a sequel already. The amount of content added in the past year and a half alone is pretty staggering.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Is there really any benefit to doing a sequel to a F2P game? As it is, Warframe is such a vastly different game from what it was 3-4 years ago that it might as well be a sequel already. The amount of content added in the past year and a half alone is pretty staggering.

Part of me was thinking the same, but maybe along the lines of a FF14 1.0 to 2.0 like growth. Where the fundemental under the hood squeaky parts are rebuilt to support the game long term without breaking anything on top of revamping stuff like they periodically do, like flight and melee. Support some things that they couldn't before, like cross play or cross prog (imagine if you could prog on switch, and come back to pc, good god) I'm sure some of their tech and tools are straining under the hood.

Regardless, I'm hoping they support the next gen consoles out of the gate again. I'll be there day 1 again

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC

Theres a benefit to make a sequel if your F2P game or MMO is dying off. Otherwise no, otherwise you'd be asking people who have gotten more than half a decade's worth of progression to just throw it all away for the new game.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just give me cross platform progression/accounts plz. I'd love to play this on PC but I aint doing all that stuff again.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017

Hanging in there. They've done a few things lately that I have mixed feelings about, but it's still my favorite game ever, and I try to keep the clan in good order. I think you'd be really impressed with some of the new open world stuff and should check it out sometime.

Navid

Oct 26, 2017
Are there any mods or items that stand out compared to the rest in the Nightwave offerings?

I saw a mod that had passive health regen that caught my eye, but not sure if there are other stuff that are better to spend my credits on?

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Are there any mods or items that stand out compared to the rest in the Nightwave offerings?

I saw a mod that had passive health regen that caught my eye, but not sure if there are other stuff that are better to spend my credits on?

All of the mods sold in there are "aura mods" which increase a frame's mod capacity and apply to your entire squad. This week's aren't super interesting, but if you don't have any aura mods yet, I'd probably try to pick up Loot Detector and/or Shield Disruption. Off the top of my head, the ones to keep an eye out for: Corrossive Projection, Sprint Boost, Energy Siphon, Physique, Rejuvination, Rifle Amp, and Steel Charge. Someone will probably have one or two others I'm not thinking of.

There are also some good aura mods available elsewhere in the game, but I suspect you'll understand this all better by the time you get there.