• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
K finally got all wisp parts. I can't believe the fight wasn't tweaked at all before release. Insta death lazers, getting knocked off the trip wires, six sentients spawning during the cutscenes insta killing you etc. I really miss warframe quests. Speaking of story, why is natah rambling and taking up 3/4 of the screen while we're running there? I can't stop and listen and it's hard to see what's going on.

Also got weird camera issues, like it was locked in RE4 camera mode and VERY slow, or weapon switching bugs (got this on excal and valkyr) where it says I'm unarmed but clearly in melee pose yet holding my side arm and can't attack or use my powers. The only way to reset these bugs is to die or jump off the side til it fixes itself.

Now to farm another ~900 hexeon.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
We're off to a strong start on Hostile Mergers! We're currently #1 on the leaderboards for Storm Clans by a nice margin. It wasn't really the goal originally, but I actually think we could win and that it would be cool if we did. I stacked the clan roster leading up to the event, and thus far folks are getting it done. Probably a quarter of the clan has banked a 4K+ score, and I think a good squad could very realistically get to 10K. If you think you're capable of running up a high score, and you probably need the hex anyway, please go for it.

As it stands, we already have the bronze trophy and are about 2/3 of the way to gold.

Broken Locks

Dec 10, 2018
We're off to a strong start on Hostile Mergers! We're currently #1 on the leaderboards for Storm Clans by a nice margin. It wasn't really the goal originally, but I actually think we could win and that it would be cool if we did. I stacked the clan roster leading up to the event, and thus far folks are getting it done. Probably a quarter of the clan has banked a 4K+ score, and I think a good squad could very realistically get to 10K. If you think you're capable of running up a high score, and you probably need the hex anyway, please go for it.

As it stands, we already have the bronze trophy and are about 2/3 of the way to gold.

23silg.jpg

I'm in no rush to do mine really. Tried the mode in the small window of the update launching and the event going live. It's wacky but sorta ok

Maybe i'll wait to the last day to do it. You know, just to annoy you a bit ;)

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017

Nice! Will try to get on asap but might be the weekend.

Is it hard? What kind of frame is best?

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Nice! Will try to get on asap but might be the weekend.

Is it hard? What kind of frame is best?

I wouldn't say it's hard, but the targets get pretty fast and tanky around 5-6k. I'm convinced I could get anybody to 6K or so, and am happy to do that in groups (need hex for next dojo research anyway).

Nova is pretty key, Khora can stun lock the suicide bomber, and squads should bring as much Magus Lockdown as possible.We were bringing frost to bubble the defense objective, but I'm less and less convinced on the importance of that, as the only enemy that seems to matter is the runner, and it's best to run out and track him down by sound. Whatever map you get, you'll probably start to recognize patterns of where they're coming from, so run out, lock em down and kill them asap.

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
Sorry about your run today fellas. Very frustrating and not something I've seen even on my toughest runs.

Let's get you squared away with something in the 7K range as soon as possible. I'm happy to help again.

No worries, mate. Will be on at the weekend again so can try then. That was quite a moment when I saw the 'Mission Failed' screen though :O.

I wonder if it's better to spec to damage that thing rather than equipping general AOE damage weapon. I don't think I was hurting it much...

Demacabre

Nov 20, 2017
Disruption is actually a lot of fun. I really need to up my standings with the Solaris to make a kit gun though.

Broken Locks

Dec 10, 2018
I dabbled in Warframe on PC and PS but didn't realise the game had clans. Is this only available after a certain level?

You can join a clan from any level. You'll need a few resources to build the 'key' but you can get them early on. With a clan event on now it'd be up to frizby if we have room right away, but worst case scenario it'd be a week and a half. Any sort of a wait to get in is pretty unusual tbh. Just a timing thing at the moment

- edit - actually i think the rosters might be locked with the event on. I'm sure Frizby will clarify

- edit edit - can't bloody type

Last edited:

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
You can join a clan from any level. You'll need a few resources to build the 'key' but you can get them early on. With a clan event on now it'd be up to frizby if we have room right away, but worst case scenario it'd be a week and a half. Any sort of a wait to get in is pretty unusual tbh. Just a timing thing at the moment

- edit - actually i think the rosters might be locked with the event on. I'm sure Frizby will clarify

- edit edit - can't bloody type

Yeah, we're locked down until either the event ends or one of the 20+ people I recently recruited for the event leaves us. We're currently 100/100 and most additions have been pretty great.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I think we've settled into 3rd on the leaderboard, which is pretty good. I could see us slipping to 4th or 5th, and I don't see us catching 1st or 2nd. I've helped a ton of people do their runs and am probably ready to move on to some Plague Star for free formas. If you haven't gotten an endurance score, please do. It really doesn't take long and gives 2 limited time guns with slots and potatos.

We have 2 gold event trophies in the main hall that need all of the Hexenon you can spare. Contribute directly to the trophy or donate via the treasury.

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
I'm back. Took some time off but now I'm back. And I come back, check the wiki and see this damn thing and freak out. Then I find out it's currently China Exclusive.

Umbra-Prime-Compensation.png

But there's hope, because Umbra himself was once exclusive to the East. Has there been any word on us getting this anytime in the future? Because I need it. And that damn noggle.

Broken Locks

Dec 10, 2018
But there's hope, because Umbra himself was once exclusive to the East. Has there been any word on us getting this anytime in the future? Because I need it. And that damn noggle.

Without trying to spoil too much I'd suggest getting access to your personal quarters, which will become available after completing the chains of Harrow quest. Your personal quarters will open up a questline. Do that, and you may find the answer to your question

Oct 25, 2017
Has there been any word on us getting this anytime in the future? Because I need it.

Noggle was exclusive to the statue, we'll never get that. I'd say there's a decent chance of getting the helm. As far as I'm aware, China doesn't produce any original assets besides some reskins. They just go with whatever DE makes, and as Excal Umbra shows, they're willing to put it out any time regardless of what DE's schedule is becuse China(frame) don't care.

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
am probably ready to move on to some Plague Star for free formas

We need to talk about Plague Star because these are my findings:

Forma are 3k reputation.

A 4 eidolon run gets you 2k reputation.

However, you can do 4 infested/4 eidolon and that gives you 3k reputation. The problem is, 4 infested will be slow as hell unless you have a very, very optimised group. Yesterday I stumbled into a rank 27 and 26 doing the event and joined them... it really opened my eyes, we were doing 4/4 runs in a breeze. The comp was:

Titania
Rhino
Oberon

And it goes like this: Oberon is jacked up on power strength and range and brings the ignis, his job is to blanket the area with the grass to speed up the infestation removal while applying generous doses of ignis wraith. Titania is built for dex pixia and she is the boss killer. Rhino keeps roar up and stomps the boss to increase the window of invulnerability (this is mostly for the head that has the scythe because it's annoying to hit).

Frizby: the speed at which the bosses were beating the dust was almost comical.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
I've suddenly found myself swimming in affinity boosters (19-hour from login, 3-day from Renown Pack XVI, 3-day from 550-day login pack), so I guess Hydron is my new home for the next week or so, lol.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Frizby: the speed at which the bosses were beating the dust was almost comical.

Was always the case, and there are a bunch of different ways to kill them quickly. We used to use Ember to jump up and put rings of fire on the heads. If you want to put together an optimized group, that's a way to go.

But if you want to solo it, 3 speed runs for 2 forma is also a fine way to go and is the method I prefer.

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Was always the case, and there are a bunch of different ways to kill them quickly. We used to use Ember to jump up and put rings of fire on the heads. If you want to put together an optimized group, that's a way to go.

But if you want to solo it, 3 speed runs for 2 forma is also a fine way to go and is the method I prefer.

Sure.

Also that Ember method... sounds fun, I'd like to see it!

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Sure.

Also that Ember method... sounds fun, I'd like to see it!

I'm not even sure it still works, but it was cool. We got pretty good at bullet jumping up and placing the ring so it would hit all 3 heads as they opened up. Maybe I'll try it out again for old time's sake.

If folks are killing the hemocytes, be sure to drop your Hemocyte Cystoliths in the tiny trophies by dojo spawn. They have no other use.

Razgreez

Banned
Apr 13, 2018
So... my chat stopped working. Just loads endlessly. Everything else seems to work. Any solutions?

Scratch that, restarted my router (a few times) and now it's working

Last edited:

Broken Locks

Dec 10, 2018
Suprise suprise. Atlas gets shafted. All signs were pointing in that direction I guess, what with DE looking to strike while the irons hot with a well received rework. Also, technically I guess he has been around a little longer as he was added in Chinaframe before he made his Journey to the West.

So with the prime order being MMFF, either Nehza, or more likely Atlas, will be pushed back after the next 2 females (which should be Ivara and Titania) into next year. If it is Atlas that gets the shaft (again), approximately 14 people will likely give a shit, but I'm one of them dammit!

SirRugdumph

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, so uhhhh, not to be that guy, but does anyone have a Loki Prime systems? Willing to trade (if I've got anything you'd want) or buy for some plat. Farming has been pretty unkind and it's the only part left I need

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I just barely squeaked by and finished up the nightwave with just an hour left. That ephemera was literally the only thing I wanted out of the deal but I just didn't have as much time to run the acts thanks to having to work extra to prepare for the holiday. Probably going to miss the lotus ephemera tomorrow as I'll be at work the entire time the Tennocon streams are going on. Hopefully the next nightwave starts immediately or at least within a week of tomorrow. Kind of sucks that they didn't have a plan for the next battle pass...everyone else seems to have their next seasons ready to go by the time the first one ends.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna take a break from the game for a while, so friz, feel free to boot me from the clan to make room if needed. Finishing up this most recent Nightwave has made me realize that I'm extremely susceptible to FOMO, and it makes me push myself to do stuff even if I'm not enjoying it. Figure stepping away from the game for a while and missing out on the next Nightwave season will make me not care about it so much and I can go back to enjoying the game the way I used to. That's the hope, at least.

And anyway, beyond the Nightwave/FOMO stuff, I've just burned myself out on Warframe a bit recently. So a break's probably a good thing either way.

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
I'm gonna take a break from the game for a while, so friz, feel free to boot me from the clan to make room if needed. Finishing up this most recent Nightwave has made me realize that I'm extremely susceptible to FOMO, and it makes me push myself to do stuff even if I'm not enjoying it. Figure stepping away from the game for a while and missing out on the next Nightwave season will make me not care about it so much and I can go back to enjoying the game the way I used to. That's the hope, at least.

And anyway, beyond the Nightwave/FOMO stuff, I've just burned myself out on Warframe a bit recently. So a break's probably a good thing either way.

See you around Seraphis!

amon37

Oct 27, 2017

Same with me I might login just for dailies and maybe gift from the lotus missions but I havent been motivated to grind for anything in a while.

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I have something to get off my chest about the resetera clan and I can't take it anymore. I never felt welcomed in the clan, and quite frankly most of the members have been rude to me when they are questioned on anything. Only their way is better. If anyone knows any good clans to join besides the resetera one on PSN, please let me know. That Clan is toxic shit.

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
I have something to get off my chest about the resetera clan and I can't take it anymore. I never felt welcomed in the clan, and quite frankly most of the members have been rude to me when they are questioned on anything. Only their way is better. If anyone knows any good clans to join besides the resetera one on PSN, please let me know. That Clan is toxic shit.

You might wan to know that 99% of people posting in this thread are the clan members...

Akai_XIII

Oct 26, 2017
Are you the guy that rage quit because someone in your group was afk for a while? Then started swearing, moaning about it then aimed it at everyone in the clan? And we're toxic...?

First interaction I had with you was giving you one of the new relics. Second was this. In all the time I've been in the clan you're the only person I've ever seen do anything close to toxic.

The regulars are more than happy to help - I've had help, free items etc and tried to give back or give to new players. Dont take everything so seriously (especially one failed disruption node).

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
eh the core ppl who have been here forever are generally good but some of these recruitment randos/alliance ppl are def toxic.

hell I've seen mods use gay as a slur or one clan guy obsessed with being able to say tranny complaining abut 'SJW' etc

I've def gotten help and have helped ppl over the years (thx again frogs for the eidolon help) but I've also had requests go ignored too. Granted I tend to play later so there's not as many ppl on but chat is def not like it was pre destiny. I've def felt like a stranger at times (though I don't play nearly as much anymore which probably doesn't help I guess)

I mean how much of the clan is even era ppl now? 20? 40? The fanbase def has issues. every week there's a thread on the official forums abut some guy upset he can't use slurs. It's something I've def noticed over the years. ppl have gotten less and less freindly/helpful to newer/lower MR payers. I remember frogs taking me around the star chart and showing me little secrets in the void etc.

Good luck wherever you end up Creeper. Sorry things didn't work out.

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
Are you the guy that rage quit because someone in your group was afk for a while? Then started swearing, moaning about it then aimed it at everyone in the clan? And we're toxic...?

First interaction I had with you was giving you one of the new relics. Second was this. In all the time I've been in the clan you're the only person I've ever seen do anything close to toxic.

The regulars are more than happy to help - I've had help, free items etc and tried to give back or give to new players. Dont take everything so seriously (especially one failed disruption node).
I think you've got the wrong person. That sounds like one of the random non-forum people frizby invited recently. Our clan chat was effectively dead until they were invited, but now we get angry rants on a daily basis. It's not great, but I wouldn't condemn the whole clan based on that crap.

Deleted member 49770

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2018
I think you've got the wrong person. That sounds like one of the random non-forum people frizby invited recently. Our clan chat was effectively dead until they were invited, but now we get angry rants on a daily basis. It's not great, but I wouldn't condemn the whole clan based on that crap.

I can vouch that this is almost certainly the same person Akai is referring to as I watched the whole thing go down in game, very shortly before Creeper's post if I'm not mistaken.