• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ganryu

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, I played lot of Warframe until first Open world expansion. Got almost every frame and did all pve stuff. So I stopped.

Is there any good content to play after that? Is second open world map good? Worth to play?

Thanks

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Hey Guys! How good was some of the stuff shown at Tennoc-

giphy.gif

I'm away for a week and the clan is 'toxic shit' now?

Wow, thats pretty much the opposite of my experience. I'm here because its not toxic i've had way too many bad experiences with just randoms over the years across several games that pretty much made me never want to use voice chat except with friends or clan mates.

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
I can vouch that this is almost certainly the same person Akai is referring to as I watched the whole thing go down in game, very shortly before Creeper's post if I'm not mistaken.

I saw the meltdown happen in real time too.

I understand being unhappy about someone going afk, but considering it was a clan squad some leeway should be allowed. Specially since nothing was really lost... A conduit blew up, sure, but you don't need to have them survive in a row for the Nightwave challenge, heck you don't even have to do that in a single game, you can do that over multiple games.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
About half the clan is from either from here or are friends of resetters, and most of the outside folks I (and others) have recruted have been value added. If the clan is toxic, I've certainly missed it, and my expectation is that folks would message me if they had concerns about anyone in particular. I have a very low tolerence for drama. One or two of the newer non-forum members is on my radar for potential removal, but I haven't seen anything too serious yet

As for the disruption mess the other day, all I saw was a weird meltdown that was predicated by a fundamental misunderstaning of how disruption works (you don't defend the
terminals). Edit...and as frogs notes above, losing one is more or less meaningless.

hell I've seen mods use gay as a slur or one clan guy obsessed with being able to say tranny complaining abut 'SJW' etc

I think you've got the wrong person. That sounds like one of the random non-forum people frizby invited recently. Our clan chat was effectively dead until they were invited, but now we get angry rants on a daily basis. It's not great, but I wouldn't condemn the whole clan based on that crap.

JestorJoust (not creeper...edit...nvm, I had "creeper" confused with our member formerly known as crazycreeper) is the one who rage quit the clan after the disruption thing. The way he went out wasn't exactly defensible, even if he had a point, it was lost.

Fox, with the rants and probably the stuff Eldritch is talking about, is on a very short leash. Based on above issues, I think he'll probably have to go today, warranted or otherwise. Edit: kicked.

Creeper, I hate to see you go, but that's your call. My preference would have been some communication about whatever issues you had vs your hot take about how we're all toxic. My experience is that the clan is 99.99% drama free and that folks are generally friendly and helpful.

Last edited:

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys, I played lot of Warframe until first Open world expansion. Got almost every frame and did all pve stuff. So I stopped.

Is there any good content to play after that? Is second open world map good? Worth to play?

Thanks

I think both open world expansions are excellent. I'd try to scratch the surface on them and see if they grab you.

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018

Thanks

I think the second open world and its accompanying NPC menagerie is much more flavorful than Konzu's lunch.

Just my two cents.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Hey yo Frizby, hate to tell you but Creeper and Jestor are one and the same

tenor.gif

edit for clarity -

Confusing. We have another member called "crazycreeper" who changed his name on PSN, and I assumed creeper was that guy. Guess not!

I also kicked Foxtrotgeneral, and I probably should have done it sooner. My bad.

Broken Locks

Dec 10, 2018
I also kicked Foxtrotgeneral, and I probably should have done it sooner. My bad.

Yeah might be for the best with Foxtrot. I tried, and saw glimpses of a normal human being within him sometimes, but there was a lotta shit to cut through.

I also think its quite amusing that this is as busy as the threads been for a while, what with the big yearly event DE do with lots of reveals on over the weekend. Oh wait, we in here talking about a stupid rage quit incident.

Edit- Thinking about it.
2017 POE Tennocon - countless brought into the game as well as the clan
2018 Fortuna Tennocon - not as many, at least here, but still brought in a few
2019 Tennocon - Not sure about the rest of the game but Resetera Clan is -1

Last edited:

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah might be for the best with Foxtrot. I tried, and saw glimpses of a normal human being within him sometimes, but there was a lotta shit to cut through.

I also think its quite amusing that this is as busy as the threads been for a while, what with the big yearly event DE do with lots of reveals on over the weekend. Oh wait, we in here talking about a stupid rage quit incident.

Agree on all counts. I sent Foxtrot a message to explain, but I doubt he'll take it in stride. And it's probably good that both of the people who caused our singular toxic incident in the last 4-5 years are seeking new clans.

The trailers from Tennocon look super impressive, and yeah, I'd much rather talk about that. :)

Response to edit: PoE was pretty huge but your observation is really more about activity in this thread than the clan or the game. We're doing fine. When I logged off 30 minutes ago there were 22 people online, as many as we've had on concurrently over the clan's entire 6 year run, and we have 2 open spots. I am curious what the impact of the theatrical trailer will be in here. I thought it was super well done and is being shown with Spider-Man. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx6xnP2chG4

Last edited:

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I'm gonna take a break from the game for a while, so friz, feel free to boot me from the clan to make room if needed. Finishing up this most recent Nightwave has made me realize that I'm extremely susceptible to FOMO, and it makes me push myself to do stuff even if I'm not enjoying it. Figure stepping away from the game for a while and missing out on the next Nightwave season will make me not care about it so much and I can go back to enjoying the game the way I used to. That's the hope, at least.

And anyway, beyond the Nightwave/FOMO stuff, I've just burned myself out on Warframe a bit recently. So a break's probably a good thing either way.

Almost missed this amongst the silliness. We don't desperately need the space at the moment, so I'll give it a few weeks to make sure you're sure. If you do end up on an extended break, we'll always have a spot for you.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
Almost missed this amongst the silliness. We don't desperately need the space at the moment, so I'll give it a few weeks to make sure you're sure. If you do end up on an extended break, we'll always have a spot for you.

Thanks, friz. Much appreciated. And yeah, who knows, maybe it'll turn out that I only need a couple weeks away.

nrtn

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I was thinking about giving the game a chance after seeing this new trailer, but I heard the game is really hard getting into at the beginning.

Are the new tutorial missions already released? And what about the new engine?

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I was thinking about giving the game a chance after seeing this new trailer, but I heard the game is really hard getting into at the beginning.

Are the new tutorial missions already released? And what about the new engine?

There's always something new and never really a bad time to jump in. To be fair, the game is always in some form of beta state. There are tutorial missions, but they're apparently being worked on. The engine has always been the same afaik, but the game is fairly polished considering the enormous amount of content it contains.

It does have a steep initial learning curve, but it will reward you richly for pushing through those initial struggles, and we're always here to help.

nrtn

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
There's always something new and never really a bad time to jump in. To be fair, the game is always in some form of beta state.

It does have a steep initial learning curve, but it will reward you richly for getting those initial struggles, and we're always here to help.
And what about all this new update we saw in the last videos? Are they online already?

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
And what about all this new update we saw in the last videos? Are they online already?

There were a bunch of new videos from Tennocon, and they're generally all previews for upcoming additions. Edit: but you'll find that the game already has a comical amount of content now. I wouldn't even know where to start making a list.

If you do decide to play, hit us up for a clan invite. Most folks don't find us too toxic.

Last edited:

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Got into this again, after playing a bit many years ago. The con stream, with the free nekros I'll probably not get 😂, got me to play - and actually try - again.

Not in your clan, but can someone please explain trading? Ever since the fire and ice pack I've really wanted ember prime - supposedly I can get a "set" for 100ish platinum. That's what I'm after,right? The "ember prime set"? I just have no idea if I'm able to, or even how to go about trading.. googling kind of makes it sound like a pain. lol

BlackLagoon

Oct 25, 2017
Not in your clan, but can someone please explain trading? Ever since the fire and ice pack I've really wanted ember prime - supposedly I can get a "set" for 100ish platinum. That's what I'm after,right? The "ember prime set"? I just have no idea if I'm able to, or even how to go about trading.. googling kind of makes it sound like a pain. lol
You need to be mastery rank 2 to trade. You go to the Trade chat channel and either look for someone selling Ember, or type something like "WTB Ember Prime set", and start to negotiate with anyone who replies. Once you reach agreement with someone, they'll invite you to their Dojo and send you a trading request using the trading post there (trading can also be done at Maroo's Bazar, but I have no idea how that works). Accept, and in the trading screen you put up the agreed upon amount of Platinum, check that your partner has put up the 4 Ember Prime parts you wanted, then you have to accept the trade and verify it.

I don't know much about prices though, there are far more experienced traders here if you want advice on that.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
100 to 150 is probably about right for Ember. When you ask for a "set", it is assumed you mean all 4 parts (BP, Systems, Chassis, Neuroptics), so make sure all 4 are there when you're executing the trade. The BP is the rare part.

Broken Locks

Dec 10, 2018
Got into this again, after playing a bit many years ago. The con stream, with the free nekros I'll probably not get 😂, got me to play - and actually try - again.

Couple of things to elaborate on the above answers. You can't trade the 100 starter plat that you get. That's for the market only. You'll likely need to buy some ,or if you've played long enough to get prime parts you might be able to sell those.

Also, 100 seems a little high for ember. A year or so ago sure. But she copped a pretty harsh nerf a while back and she's no where near as in demand as she used to be. She was also unvaulted earlier this year which usually will hurt trade prices.

To give you an idea I've sold a few sets in the last 6 months or so for around 50-60 plat. Maybe a touch low but I saw others in trade doing similar prices

Lastly, I'm feeling generous so how about I offer you a deal. Join our highly toxic clan* and I'll give you a set (free) to help get you started. I've still got a few sitting around gathering dust. As above, just need to be MR2 to trade and preferably have an ammo drum mod to hook me up with in return

*this may or may not actually be the case

Akai_XIII

Oct 26, 2017
Any tips for Profit Taker? I'm using Brozimes build/guide (Chroma Prime, Tigris Prime, Tombfinger, Redeemer Prime and Velocitus)

Just keep dying, and I need the toroids to rank up.

Broken Locks

Dec 10, 2018
Any tips for Profit Taker? I'm using Brozimes build/guide (Chroma Prime, Tigris Prime, Tombfinger, Redeemer Prime and Velocitus)

Just keep dying, and I need the toroids to rank up.

If you see me on, let me know. I've got a (budget) rhino + rivened corvas that kills it pretty well and happy to run it. If you bring an Oberon (preferably) for support (gardens and healing focus) then that makes my life pretty easy tbh.

And yeah its tough to solo. I can do it with my Rhino but survivings tough. Having just 1 Oberon who can cc the mobs (which do a lot of the damage) and heal there makes him pretty perfect for support

nrtn

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
There were a bunch of new videos from Tennocon, and they're generally all previews for upcoming additions. Edit: but you'll find that the game already has a comical amount of content now. I wouldn't even know where to start making a list.

If you do decide to play, hit us up for a clan invite. Most folks don't find us too toxic.
If yall don't mind my noobness, please add to the clan!

nortonff

thx!

nrtn

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Should I do everything on Earth before going to Fortuna? Because I started a quest there and I'm getting my ass kicked.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Should I do everything on Earth before going to Fortuna? Because I started a quest there and I'm getting my ass kicked.

There are a few really worthwhile mods on the lowest level bounty like Intensify, Streamline, Stretch, Pressure Point and Point Blank that you will serve you really well, so maybe target those, but otherwise, yeah, plug your way through the planets and quests.

Broken Locks

Dec 10, 2018
Back then people would suggest that you farm the Venus boss to craft the Rhino warframe.

But I don't know nowadays...

Def do what Frogs suggested. Still a really good idea. You'll need to beat up the boss on Fossa (Venus) a few times to get the 3 parts, but you'll get a solid warframe that will serve you well early on. And later on too, if you decide to stick with him.

And yeah best to leave Fortuna for now until you have some better stuff. Its a bit of a honeytrap early on for new players

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Couple of things to elaborate on the above answers. You can't trade the 100 starter plat that you get. That's for the market only. You'll likely need to buy some ,or if you've played long enough to get prime parts you might be able to sell those.

Also, 100 seems a little high for ember. A year or so ago sure. But she copped a pretty harsh nerf a while back and she's no where near as in demand as she used to be. She was also unvaulted earlier this year which usually will hurt trade prices.

To give you an idea I've sold a few sets in the last 6 months or so for around 50-60 plat. Maybe a touch low but I saw others in trade doing similar prices

Lastly, I'm feeling generous so how about I offer you a deal. Join our highly toxic clan* and I'll give you a set (free) to help get you started. I've still got a few sitting around gathering dust. As above, just need to be MR2 to trade and preferably have an ammo drum mod to hook me up with in return

*this may or may not actually be the case

Well, I didn't expect that. You still feeling generous? I'm, as far as I know, MR4 and if you still need Ammo Drum I should have two (a rank 2 and a untouched one) if you still need. I'd totally join this "highly toxic" clan, granted I'm probably not that great at the game.. lol (PSN name is Faenix1, if there is room I'll gladly join and help how I can)

Also is it just the 100 starter plat, or is the free platinum from the PS+ packs also not tradable?

Last edited:

Broken Locks

Dec 10, 2018
Well, I didn't expect that. You still feeling generous? I'm, as far as I know, MR4 and if you still need Ammo Drum I should have two (a rank 2 and a untouched one) if you still need. I'd totally join this "highly toxic" clan, granted I'm probably not that great at the game.. lol (PSN name is Faenix1, if there is room I'll gladly join and help how I can)

Also is it just the 100 starter plat, or is the free platinum from the PS+ packs also not tradable?

I've sent the invite. Velcome. You'll just need to make a dojo key in your foundry before accessing the dojo.

And ya, oddly I'm still feeling generous. Send me a pm in game if you see me, or i'll keep an eye out for you. I'm just trying to complete the karmic circle really, as someone gave me a free ember back when I started too. And don't stress how good you may or may not be. Early on not many of us at all are very good, until you start learning all the in and outs and building a solid collection of things to use in the the right situations. Until then just enjoy the game and pick up what you can as you go, and ask questions or use the wiki as you start to wonder more how things work. You're already 1 step ahead of me if you've figured out how to rank up mods too. I think I was about MR6 or so till that twigged

And I believe (99% sure) that the free plat in the packs can't be traded either.

Bitmap Frogs

Banned
Sep 16, 2018

You hold onto any Ammo drum mods you find you hear me? People will give you all kinds of amazing shit in exchange for them!

nrtn

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Def do what Frogs suggested. Still a really good idea. You'll need to beat up the boss on Fossa (Venus) a few times to get the 3 parts, but you'll get a solid warframe that will serve you well early on. And later on too, if you decide to stick with him.

And yeah best to leave Fortuna for now until you have some better stuff. Its a bit of a honeytrap early on for new players
Should I form a party to beat the boss on Fossa? Because he destroyed me last night.

Broken Locks

Dec 10, 2018
Hey there, would love to get involved in the clan and invited to the Discord if/when poss.
PSN: B-Genius

I'll get to this one hopefully in the next few hours. Need Frizby to clear some room (again...)

Should I form a party to beat the boss on Fossa? Because he destroyed me last night.

Shouldn't need a full party, but if you ask in clan chat someone should give you a hand. I'll help if you see me on. Even one reasonably geared person will destroy it fast.

nrtn

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I'll get to this one hopefully in the next few hours. Need Frizby to clear some room (again...)

Shouldn't need a full party, but if you ask in clan chat someone should give you a hand. I'll help if you see me on. Even one reasonably geared person will destroy it fast.
Is there a specific part of it I'm supposed to shot? I don't seemed to be dealing a considerable amount of damage.
I'll try again today and invite you If you're on. Thx.

Love Machine

Oct 29, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Accepted and key building in progress. Thank you!

Is there anything we should do once we're in? Any contributions we can make immediately?
I'm still making my way through the chart (looking to get to Phobos/Void for early frame components) but am happy to branch off and do whatever with the group. Timezone is JST (GMT+9) so syncing might be tricky, but I'll keep an eye on in-game clan chat at least.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Recently started playing and I need a bit of help. I've hit a blocker. I was trying to make my way to Jupiter together the wisp frame but I can't get through the Ceres junction. Right now I only have Loki and a couple weapons, but Excal and Rhino are being made atm. So my question is can Loki actually kill this thing or am I gonna have to wait 3 days?

Deleted member 34132

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 23, 2017
Recently started playing and I need a bit of help. I've hit a blocker. I was trying to make my way to Jupiter together the wisp frame but I can't get through the Ceres junction. Right now I only have Loki and a couple weapons, but Excal and Rhino are being made atm. So my question is can Loki actually kill this thing or am I gonna have to wait 3 days?

How far is your Loki leveled and what mods do you have equipped? I'd say it is doable with every Warframe if you are leveled enough... but Junctions really can be a pain in the ass. The easiest is if you do them with Excalibur and Radial Blind.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How far is your Loki leveled and what mods do you have equipped? I'd say it is doable with every Warframe if you are leveled enough... but Junctions really can be a pain in the ass. The easiest is if you do them with Excalibur and Radial Blind.

Yeah I noticed it's much harder as Loki since Excal has the blind and 4th ability that both seem to help a lot with these (had excal on pc).

My Loki is maxed with a base level physique, vitality 5, redirection 5, fast deflection 3 and thief's wit.

heat blade almost maxed with pressure point 5, fever strike 4 and fury 2.

Then got Gorgon now as opposed to the base machine gun, typical loadout would be serration 5 and infected clip 3, with whatever else I can cram on but I'm having level that one a bit first

Broken Locks

Dec 10, 2018
Accepted and key building in progress. Thank you!

Is there anything we should do once we're in? Any contributions we can make immediately?
I'm still making my way through the chart (looking to get to Phobos/Void for early frame components) but am happy to branch off and do whatever with the group. Timezone is JST (GMT+9) so syncing might be tricky, but I'll keep an eye on in-game clan chat at least.

No prob! Welcome to the neogaf uhh, Reset Era Clan

And not much happening right now. There are events and the like from time to time. We just had one though and they're fairly infrequent, so not sure when the next will be. Just keep progressing along, and yeah keep your eye on clan chat. When we're not being toxic monstrosities, people occasionally do stuff, offer advice or sometimes even offer free shit

Your loki could def kill the thing. You may be a little early on with getting some decent mods that'll make it a walk in the park though. You should be able to kill it by abusing invis and wearing it down. Rhino and /or Excal will likely make it easier when they're built too

And don't fret too much about Wisp right away. She'll be tough to get at the stage your at, and behind a pretty tough boss for that early in the start chart too. Though someone hear could probably carry you if your hearts set on it.