• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rocket

Oct 27, 2017
Leyou Technologies Holdings Ltd is the parent holding company of Digital Extremes, stock code: 1089 (HKG)

Source: http://www.files.services/files/359/2018/0726/20180726171501_57362247_en.pdf

Disclaimer: based on a preliminary assessment of the unaudited consolidated management accounts of the Group for the six months ended 30 June 2018

Excerpt:

The board of directors (the "Board") of the Company wishes to inform the shareholders of the Company (the "Shareholders") and potential investors of the Company that, based on a preliminary assessment of the unaudited consolidated management accounts of the Group for the six months ended 30 June 2018 and other information currently available to the Board, and notwithstanding the negative impact arising from the unrealised loss on financial investment of US$22 million, the profit attributable to the Shareholders for the six months ended 30 June 2018 is expected to be at least US$12 million, representing a significant increase as compared with a profit of US$3 million in the corresponding period in 2017. The profit increase was primarily attributable to (i) a significant increase in revenue of the Group, mainly driven by a 58% year-on-year growth in the revenue of the Group's flagship video game product, Warframe; (ii) an improvement of the Group's gross profit margin due to the economies of scale enjoyed upon the steady growth of the gaming business; and (iii) a reduction in finance costs due to the full repayment of the fixed coupon redeemable bond during the year ended 31 December 2017.

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
Even though Warframe is trending upward still, seeing as they cancelled their attempt to branch out (that weird hero shooter), I hope they aren't planning on riding this ship down if the trend ever starts to reverse. Still, I'm a currently happy Warframe player, and have still been having fun even since I became a founder.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I started playing the game a few weeks ago after watching the Noclip doc about DE. It's a really fun and great game.

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Oct 27, 2017