• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
The only ones confirmed on stream so far have been Vauban, who is the primary rework focus with a full kit overhaul, and Wukong, who got a brief mention during the livestream.

I want them to rework Wukong so bad. He is one of my most played frames because he simply wont die if you manage your energy right. I dont even mind if they take that away from him, just as long as they give him some more variety, and make his 4 stance more fun.

Syril

Oct 26, 2017
I like Ember as a support with all her augments but this game is not for her ;_;
It's like random battles in a Final Fantasy game (most of them anyway). You have all these cool indirect abilities, but what's the point when the best solution to almost everything is overwhelming damage?

The best indirect abilities in this seem to be ones where you can just cast them on yourself quickly and get a huge bonus while using your weapons.

It's like random battles in a Final Fantasy game (most of them anyway). You have all these cool indirect abilities, but what's the point when the best solution to almost everything is overwhelming damage?

The best indirect abilities in this seem to be ones where you can just cast them on yourself quickly and get a huge bonus while using your weapons.
Yup or you cast them and your team doesn't have to do anything to get a benefit.

Mesa's Lasso with or without augment does this well.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope both Primed Pistol Crit mods show up soon with Baro. Have enough endo to max both out and I've just been waiting, being disappointed everytime he doesnt bring them

RedlineRonin

Oct 30, 2017
Minneapolis
Warframily.

I need help. So much help.

I picked this up again (on pc). Played ~700 hrs 2012-2013.

I've been trying to get back into it but idk wtf is going on in many cases. I'm not sure what I should be doing honestly? I did the arch wing quest and have a Kubrow brewing.

I'm mastery rank 12 (I think that was gear limited last time I played).

I have 4500 platinum and 3.8M credits.

What should I be doing? Is there a way for people to look at my profile and tell me what I should start shooting for? My head is spinning with a bunch of materials and stuff that I don't think existed last time I played.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Blank

Oct 27, 2017
Warframily.

I need help. So much help.

I picked this up again (on pc). Played ~700 hrs 2012-2013.

I've been trying to get back into it but idk wtf is going on in many cases. I'm not sure what I should be doing honestly? I did the arch wing quest and have a Kubrow brewing.

I'm mastery rank 12 (I think that was gear limited last time I played).

I have 4500 platinum and 3.8M credits.

What should I be doing? Is there a way for people to look at my profile and tell me what I should start shooting for? My head is spinning with a bunch of materials and stuff that I don't think existed last time I played.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Complete the star chart and all quests. You can wiki to find some of the quests (IIRC, some of the later ones are "hidden"). You can plug away at challenges and such for nightwave at your leisure. You won't get many of the later rewards because of when you started but that's okay.

Once you finish star chart/quests you'll have a better idea of where to go next. That's what I did anyway when I came back.

RedlineRonin

Oct 30, 2017
Minneapolis
Complete the star chart and all quests. You can wiki to find some of the quests (IIRC, some of the later ones are "hidden"). You can plug away at challenges and such for nightwave at your leisure. You won't get many of the later rewards because of when you started but that's okay.

Once you finish star chart/quests you'll have a better idea of where to go next. That's what I did anyway when I came back.

Okay this is helpful and sort of what I was thinking... there's these requirements for each junction that sort of bread crumb you to new stuff and quests? That's what I was planning on doing.

Thanks!

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Just got the Braton Vandal BP. Tbh the grind for both Vandals isnt going so bad since Im mainly doing ESO for focus anyways.

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
Okay this is helpful and sort of what I was thinking... there's these requirements for each junction that sort of bread crumb you to new stuff and quests? That's what I was planning on doing.

Thanks!
Yeah, go fully into completing the starchart which will unlock the quests. Completing said quests will unlock new gameplay systems and more. Just please don't get spoiled on the quests, go in blind. :D

Last edited:

RedlineRonin

Oct 30, 2017
Minneapolis
Yeah fully go for completing the starchart which will unlock the quests and completing the quests will unlock more gameplay systems and more. Please don't get spoiled on the quests, go in blind. :D

I won't.

Don't have much in the way of expectations. I've played since beta and story/quests were not a thing. The entire game was collect mats and kill dudes and all the bosses were regular dudes but in different colors.

It's crazy how much the game has evolved.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
175 hours in and still hooked. What a fantastic game. Probably the best loot-game ever made. I just love pretty much everything about this game. Thanks for adding me to the Dojo. Is there anything I can do to help the clan like donating money/parts or how does this whole stuff work?

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Oh hey it's Baro Day.

Prisma Avia chest: Gonna be real, i have a hard time telling the difference between the Solstice Avia and this unless you play with the colors. I rarely use this armor set anyway. But it's nice for collection, I guess.

Primed Mods: Are all required buys this week. Yes, even primed Cryo Rounds. If you're lacking a riven and have a blank slot, it's one of the better options for boosting your primary's damage. Primed Heated Charge is much the same, but with a (generally) more useful damage type and on pistols where damage gets ridiculous. I don't think I need to explain why Primed Pressure Point is a must buy.

Slash mods: Safely ignore. If you do any Tridolon hunts you'll have a stock of these in no time.

Supra Vandal: One of the best bullet hoses in the game, it's amazing how much damage and status this thing can put out.

Machete Wraith: MR fodder.

Coccyst sugatra: Pretty underwhelming for a sugatra.

Prisma Yamako Sydana: This one is really simple and looks great, a fine purchase for fashionframing.

Prisma Daedelus armor: Really nifty armor although I tend to use just the chest piece these days. Gives a nice bulk to your frame's profile.

Ki'teer Sekhara: Really nice Sekhara that I still often use for the energy glowing effect.

Display: Don't, you can get these watching the primetime or devstreams easily.

Odonata Exilus: An alright alternative skin, not my personal cup of tea, and you have to use the Odonata archwing which isn't everyone's choice.

Noggle-Excalibur with Odonata: It's adorable, nice to add to a noggle collection.

Kavat Sentinel Armor: Really nice looking, slick pieces. The head and tail especially look good on wyrm prime, surprisingly enough.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
I have Primed Cryo Rounds and Pressure Point. Will get Primed Heated Charge need to keep making Mesa Prime as ridiculous as possible.

Whats the advice for Eidolon hunts? Best warframes and weapons for Eidolons and is it ok to do the content with random groups?

Last edited:

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
I have Primed Cryo Rounds and Pressure Point. Will get Primed Heated Charge need to keep making Mesa Prime as ridiculous as possible.

Whats the advice for Eidolon hunts? Best warframes and weapons for Eidolons and is it ok to do the content with random groups?
You should be able to do at least one Tri-cap in pubs per night cycle.

As for Warframes:
Chroma/Volt/Trinity/Harrow/Oberon are all solid choices for pub groups

For weapons you want a sniper rifle(ie Rubico Prime/Lanka) built for pure raw damage with Radiation as the elemental combo and Cold if you can squeeze it in. If you go with Chroma then you want to replace Serration with either more Heat or Electricity damage due to Vex Armor damage buff being weird.

RedlineRonin

Oct 30, 2017
Minneapolis
Just sold everything I had lyin around from the old days for prime stuff for ducats. Kept one of everything just in case even tho I built most of it.

5700 ducats.

How often does this guy come around? Will that last me for awhile or no?

Oh hey it's Baro Day.

Prisma Avia chest: Gonna be real, i have a hard time telling the difference between the Solstice Avia and this unless you play with the colors. I rarely use this armor set anyway. But it's nice for collection, I guess.

Primed Mods: Are all required buys this week. Yes, even primed Cryo Rounds. If you're lacking a riven and have a blank slot, it's one of the better options for boosting your primary's damage. Primed Heated Charge is much the same, but with a (generally) more useful damage type and on pistols where damage gets ridiculous. I don't think I need to explain why Primed Pressure Point is a must buy.

Slash mods: Safely ignore. If you do any Tridolon hunts you'll have a stock of these in no time.

Supra Vandal: One of the best bullet hoses in the game, it's amazing how much damage and status this thing can put out.

Machete Wraith: MR fodder.

Coccyst sugatra: Pretty underwhelming for a sugatra.

Prisma Yamako Sydana: This one is really simple and looks great, a fine purchase for fashionframing.

Prisma Daedelus armor: Really nifty armor although I tend to use just the chest piece these days. Gives a nice bulk to your frame's profile.

Ki'teer Sekhara: Really nice Sekhara that I still often use for the energy glowing effect.

Display: Don't, you can get these watching the primetime or devstreams easily.

Odonata Exilus: An alright alternative skin, not my personal cup of tea, and you have to use the Odonata archwing which isn't everyone's choice.

Noggle-Excalibur with Odonata: It's adorable, nice to add to a noggle collection.

Kavat Sentinel Armor: Really nice looking, slick pieces. The head and tail especially look good on wyrm prime, surprisingly enough.

Thanks for this. Very helpful.

Last edited:

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Just sold everything I had lyin around from the old days for prime stuff for ducats. Kept one of everything just in case even tho I built most of it.

5700 ducats.

Thanks for this. Very helpful.
Baro comes every 2 weeks.
5700 could last you a while if you only buy the essential primed mods and weapons and skip out on the cosmetics.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
You should be able to do at least one Tri-cap in pubs per night cycle.

As for Warframes:
Chroma/Volt/Trinity/Harrow/Oberon are all solid choices for pub groups

For weapons you want a sniper rifle(ie Rubico Prime/Lanka) built for pure raw damage with Radiation as the elemental combo and Cold if you can squeeze it in. If you go with Chroma then you want to replace Serration with either more Heat or Electricity damage due to Vex Armor damage buff being weird.
I have Volt Prime and a 3 forma'd Harrow ready to go.

Is the Vectis Prime a good enough sniper? I have one but need to put a few formas on it.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches

Every other week, and maybe? Depends on how much you get every week. Make sure you pick up the quest from him, the Sands of Inaros.

Is the Vectis Prime a good enough sniper? I have one but need to put a few formas on it.

It's tied with the Rubico Prime, it'll do but you do want to upgrade to the Lanka at some point.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Random groups are generally fine for eidolons. Like most content in Warframe, you're likely to get carried by someone who's miles above you, power-wise.

Volt is a good, easy frame for hunts. Put your electric shields down in a not-dumb spot for people to shoot through and you're good. Rhino is a strong, safe pick too. Not optimal, but you're not going to be getting downed every other minute, and you have an easy, powerful damage buff for your party.

I've been running Oberon lately, he's pretty useful and it's hard to screw things up with him. Minimum shields, maximum health, Hunter Adrenaline + Rage. Just keep your 3 (Renewal) up to keep everyone healed, and keep your 2 (Hallowed Ground) down to keep everyone buffed. You'll get energy back as you take damage, which'll keep everyone healed up just fine. Stand in the Hallowed Ground during the pulses after you break a limb so that you don't get magnetic procced and keep your energy. You really don't even have to jump out into your operator outside of making Energizing Dash zones, leave the purple shields to everyone else while you passively keep them healed and buffed. Phoenix Renewal is a nice failsafe, Smite Infusion is a strong damage buff if you can land it on the people who are carrying because of the eidolons' weakness to radiation. Hard to fit them both in a build, though.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Good advice, thanks guys

Man I couldnt do the Index nightwave challenge, always had someone die in the group and give points away. Oh, well, managed to rack up a shitload of credits though. I wonder if someone like Gara protecting the zone is good? Don't know if the Corpus team can bypass zone defending abilities like Gara or Frost's.

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
Good advice, thanks guys

Man I couldnt do the Index nightwave challenge, always had someone die in the group and give points away. Oh, well, managed to rack up a shitload of credits though. I wonder if someone like Gara protecting the zone is good? Don't know if the Corpus team can bypass zone defending abilities like Gara or Frost's.
Limbo. Have a range and duration Limbo at all times covering your base while the rest score points. Easiest way by far.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
I'm noticing some problems with Warframes like Harrow and Nidus, these Warframes actually get gimped if they are groups. Harrow's Thurible for instance if a teammate get the kill Harrow doesnt get energy back even if the teammate is within Thurible's range.

And Nidus gets screwed if teammates kill the enemies grabbed by Larva before he could use Virulence on them. Feels like you are fighting your teammates and the enemies with these warframes.

I personally love Harrow and his kit, but don't use him much due to what I mentioned. They need to have these warframes not get affected by teammates using AoE nukes. Harrow could get reduce energy back if a teammate kills enemies within Harrow Thurible's range and if Nidus uses Larva only him can damage enemies grabbed by Larva with Virulence or have Nidus reacieved mutation even if a teammate kills enemies grabbed by Larva.

Last edited:

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
Volt and Loki Prime Vault open from April 30th to July 2nd.

PRIME VAULT OPENING APRIL 30

Volt and Loki are Primed to return!

L711FZI.jpg

The electrifying shroud of deception is upon us.
Volt Prime returns from the Prime Vault for the first time, bringing with him the illusive Loki Prime. For a limited time, get these two Prime Warframes plus high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories, Prime Weapons and discounted Platinum before they're gone again on July 2!

VOLT & LOKI DUAL PRIME PACK FEATURES:
· 1200 Platinum
· Volt Prime
· Loki Prime
· Bo Prime
· Wyrm Prime
· Odonata Prime
· Edo Prime Armor
· Kazeru Prime Sugatra
· Summus Prime Sentinel Accessories
· Daman Prime Sugatra
· Prime Glyphs

VOLT PRIME PACK FEATURES:
· 400 Platinum
· Volt Prime
· Odonata Prime
· Edo Prime Armor
· Kazeru Prime Sugatra
· Prime Glyphs

LOKI DECEPTION PACK FEATURES:
· 400 Platinum
· Loki Prime
· Bo Prime
· Wyrm Prime
· Daman Prime Sugatra
· Prime Glyphs

VOLT PRIME ACCESSORY PACK FEATURES:
· 200 Platinum
· Edo Prime Armor
· Kazeru Prime Sugatra

LOKI PRIME ACCESSORY PACK FEATURES:
· 200 Platinum
· Daman Prime Sugatra
The Prime Vault opens on April 30 for PC and Xbox One.
See below for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch regional launch dates:
· North and South America – April 30
· Europe – April 30 (Nintendo Switch) and May 1 (Playstation 4)
· Asia – May 7
· Japan – May 7
The Prime Vault closes on July 2 for PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
PlayStation 4 regional end dates:
· North and South America – July 2
· Europe – July 3
· Asia – July 3
· Japan – July 4

Niiiice. Time for me to get Volt, Loki and the final part I'm missing for Odonata.

Oct 25, 2017
Dammit, still no dual kamas? I think those, Ash, and Trinity are the only primes that haven't been unvaulted since I started playing, but at least the frames have been given away in that time.

Oct 25, 2017
Can't see any mention of enemies dropping them on the drop tables. Seem to be direct rewards. 1.5% on rotation A, 2% on B, and 2.5% on C.

Blank

Oct 27, 2017
read that wrong at first, thought it was just a forma for aura slots only but it's forma for aura slots only that effectively has ALL polarities. That's awesome.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
It'll be really useful for managing different builds depending on need. For example I have several different builds for Harrow depending on if I'm using him for missions or Eidolon hunting.

However that 2% drop chance is a real kick in the teeth. Build cost is 4 Forma, 10 Nitain, 1 Argon, 100k Credits.