Warframe: The Jovian Concord |PC OT| HIGH OCTANE ROOMBAS

Oct 25, 2017
*sigh* I already know I will reinstall the game at some point in anticipation of the railjack stuff, only to burn out after countless hours and deinstall it again before even reaching it.
I'm guessing you'll be able to participate right away so long as you have an archwing and are a member of a clan who've researched the dock. It's possible you might have to build your own railjack but it would be a dumb decision on DE's part to keep throwing time gates onto the new content.

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
Why does everyone suddenly not know how to play the Index when the Nightwave quest comes up... Every goddamn time, same thing....
Been trying all week with randos and just can't do it anymore. I got every single one except that one, been trying all week.

Dakath

Oct 26, 2017
Why does everyone suddenly not know how to play the Index when the Nightwave quest comes up... Every goddamn time, same thing....
Been trying all week with randos and just can't do it anymore. I got every single one except that one, been trying all week.
I've done those by playing Limbo and playing goalie with the Rift and Stasis. And only going via recruitment chat and not just any old public match. Still have to have something to kill anyone who gets caught in your rift though.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I'm guessing at least at the start sanctuary onslaught didn't have people drop at waves 2-4. I can't be arsed to do 20 solo Saryn runs so I'll probably end up using plat.

Burt

Oct 28, 2017
Having just got back in I don't know if I can stomach the grind for Khora.
It's not that bad if you make use of it when it's optimal rather than forcing it all at once. Only run it when you have a bunch of gear to level and/or Nightwave stuff to compound with it. Khora's a great bonus when SO is the best way to grind an item out to 4-5 forma anyway.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
I only need 1 more piece for Khora and I haven't found it that bad honestly. Gave me a reason to learn Saryn. Just press 1 and sip on a mojito with a podcast on. Good way to level the dozen melee weapons I just built for MR food too. The punk ass pubs usually leave by round 2 or 4 but I just solo it no problemo. I guess the only downside is I'd rather being doing ESO instead of noob SO