• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
Man messing around in fortuna just makes me realize how far behind I got on cetus. I really need to get my quills leveled up so I can get a better amp, but I've never hunted an eidolon before.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Love the catchmoon but hate how I keep missing if I hit an object in the environment. I never had this much trouble shooting cameras before.

Slack Attack

Oct 28, 2017
Man messing around in fortuna just makes me realize how far behind I got on cetus. I really need to get my quills leveled up so I can get a better amp, but I've never hunted an eidolon before.

Same. I have still have no idea what I'm doing with any of the Eidolon stuff. I queued an Eidolon bounty last night and got carried through the fight but still have no clue what's going on. Right off the bat, I feel like Fortuna is just a much better implementation of DE's open world concept. It's just somehow more interesting, more tangible and less obscure than Cetus. Probably because at least initially it doesn't seem so tied into operator abilities and enemies with obscure mechanics.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Dudes, I had control of a big spider, I had control of a big friggin spider!!! Whaaaaat? :D Man I wish we could collect and summon some of these darn corpses.

0B3MQ6j.png

Absoludacrous

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Could I get an invite into the ResetEra clan? Game got its hooks in me so deep that I decided to start building up my PC account. Name is Absoludacrous. Thanks!

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if it's been said. But Equinox's night form sleep and Ivara's sleep arrows work perfectly well for conservation. There's no need to use the tranq gun, just put them to sleep, get close and send them on their way to fortuna. Capturing Kubrodons can give from 2k up to 8k standing with Solaris.

Crowbear

Oct 27, 2017
Decided to pick this game back up after having played a bunch on PS4 like 5 years ago. I'm basically relearning everything from scratch after that long a gap, but starting over on PC has been a blast. Lucky for me the rifle and Warframe that I used the most by far back in the day (Soma Prime and Mag Prime) were both on sale when I jumped back in so that was definitely a sign I made the right call.

Would love an invite to the clan now that I'm getting settled back into the game. Name in game is Crowbears.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Getting my old Final Fantasy XI beastmaster vibes from this. Too bad I can't command it to use it's abilities every now and then. We need a BST warframe! Charm enemies and command them with the rest of the abilities. Save up to 3 enemies in your memory. Call on them using a system like Ivara's arrows.

e9Nu3G4.png

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
Two 75 percent discounts on plat in just 3 weeks.

My entertainment budget:
giphy.gif

DON'T GIVE ME ANY MORE DISCOUNTS, DE. I'll think of this one as a premature Christmas gift. I even got a 50% one a few days ago but I managed to restrain myself.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
It feels like grineer dropships in T5 PoE bounties is the fastest way to level up catchmoon in particular. With radiation crit build, it takes down a ship in a few shots, you can easily shoot down the passengers while hitting the dropship so you won't lose any affinity, plus random headshots will benefit with pax seeker to hit the ships some more. I randomly tried it out in a bounty and jumped from rank 23 to rank 30, and then rank 8 to rank 21 on another run. All without boosters.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Just completed The War Within. See this new tab for sorties appeared in Navigation, which I noticed from tenno.tools had a bunch of neat drops. Guess I'll go check that--

--nope, nope, nope. Not ready for that at all. I tanked up a Rhino and a Vek so I could solo my way through parts of Pluto but Sedna's giving me guff. I've still got a ways to go for level 80 missions, considering 30+ is still giving me a hard time.

Speaking of TWW, it was pretty neat. Getting some explicit details on that backstory was cool as heck. Does the "lean" on that locket-looking thing depending on your choices mean anything elsewhere yet? Because it never really said anything after the quest about it. Well, it also never mentioned that I had access to Sorties or how Riven mods work either, so I guess it could.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Just completed The War Within. See this new tab for sorties appeared in Navigation, which I noticed from tenno.tools had a bunch of neat drops. Guess I'll go check that--

--nope, nope, nope. Not ready for that at all. I tanked up a Rhino and a Vek so I could solo my way through parts of Pluto but Sedna's giving me guff. I've still got a ways to go for level 80 missions, considering 30+ is still giving me a hard time.

Speaking of TWW, it was pretty neat. Getting some explicit details on that backstory was cool as heck. Does the "lean" on that locket-looking thing depending on your choices mean anything elsewhere yet? Because it never really said anything after the quest about it. Well, it also never mentioned that I had access to Sorties or how Riven mods work either, so I guess it could.

Nope. Not yet. I'm not sure if it will matter for a long time. Theres nothing in the game outside of a few choices made in some quests that will make it matter. They don't develop things linearly as you probably noticed, they have to go back and basically change large swathes of the game for it to matter. You really can't have an alignment system in a game that will only matter to the handful of players that happen to play through several hundred hours of the game. Thats basically what they're going to have to do with Railjack, make it relevant to both the plains and orb vallis. They haven't even had time to make hunting a thing on the PoE either and I know people have already asked for more wild life on the plains as its sparse as hell.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Nope. Not yet. I'm not sure if it will matter for a long time. Theres nothing in the game outside of a few choices made in some quests that will make it matter. They don't develop things linearly as you probably noticed, they have to go back and basically change large swathes of the game for it to matter. You really can't have an alignment system in a game that will only matter to the handful of players that happen to play through several hundred hours of the game. Thats basically what they're going to have to do with Railjack, make it relevant to both the plains and orb vallis. They haven't even had time to make hunting a thing on the PoE either and I know people have already asked for more wild life on the plains as its sparse as hell.
Oh, right, Railjack. In all my escapades on doing missions from three years ago I forgot that was even a thing that was coming.

There sure is a lot of stuff in this game.

GroundCombo

Oct 27, 2017

Some sorties need a beefier setup, but keep checking for the easy ones, for example spy/rescue/sabotage (all of which can be comfortably soloed with a stealth frame). As long as you can keep yourself alive and don't do anything silly like botch a spy vault, you can probably squeak by in a public group. Make sure to check the special conditions to prepare for nasty stuff like radiation hazards, though.

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
This may be a dumb question, but I have been trying to get better with Ivara, and doing every mission I can with her.

I dont have many good mods, but one I do have is Hush (r3 reduce enemy noticing gunfire by 100%). If I equip that to a Boltor/Soma, will that make it so Ivara wont break invis when firing?

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
This may be a dumb question, but I have been trying to get better with Ivara, and doing every mission I can with her.

I dont have many good mods, but one I do have is Hush (r3 reduce enemy noticing gunfire by 100%). If I equip that to a Boltor/Soma, will that make it so Ivara wont break invis when firing?
Yeah you stay stealthed. Same for Loki and his invisible augment that makes all his weapons silent.

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
Just realized that the Baza is a tennolab item, and I am not in a clan =( is there a RE clan that I can be invited to?

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
so what warframes is an adaptation build good on? inaros, maybe chroma, nezha?

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on PC, so I can't invite the others. I believe there's a console specific thread where a clan is managed. Anyone in the clan can send out invites so that's what I'm doing for NamasteWager here.

PS4 OT: https://www.resetera.com/threads/warframe-ps4-ot-a-new-era-in-the-plains.1007/page-8
Xbox OT: ? I'm guessing they use the PS4 OT.

Edit: Dangit, I think they turned off the ability for us to send invites. I'll see if someone with the ability can send it out NamasteWager.

Edit2: SaaveDro sent the invite. Welcome aboard. So many blueprints to get now.

Last edited:

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
I'm on PC, so I can't invite the others. I believe there's a console specific thread where a clan is managed. Anyone in the clan can send out invites so that's what I'm doing for NamasteWager here.

PS4 OT: https://www.resetera.com/threads/warframe-ps4-ot-a-new-era-in-the-plains.1007/page-8

Edit: Dangit, I think they turned off the ability for us to send invites. I'll see if someone with the ability can send it out NamasteWager.

Thank you! I will accept it and start building my key right when I get home!

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
I have always been able to buy blueprints from the clan since last year when I came back after PoE. Unless you mean to unlock blueprints and start research for the unlocking process.

They did an update recently, possibly the Revenant update, where you had to be in a higher standing with the clan before you could purchase blueprints to craft, but not sure if they changed that back because people weremt happy.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
They did an update recently, possibly the Revenant update, where you had to be in a higher standing with the clan before you could purchase blueprints to craft, but not sure if they changed that back because people weremt happy.
Oh wow, I don't know what my standing is. Maybe I'm currently at the point where I can freely build. I hope they change it back if I'm past that point.

rocket

Oct 27, 2017
Check Reddit for a few ways to cheese it. Grinding back and forth on the long pipe just to the side of the Fortuna exit should give you max daily standing in less than 1h.

I meant how you only get 25% of what you gain. Grinding back an forth on a pipe for 1 hr is not very fun, even by my standard.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looking to trade a Rakta Dark Dagger for a Synoid Simulor.

Anyone have one? Or should I just level the Dark Dagger?

daedalius

Oct 27, 2017

Well I posted in the other thread, hopefully someone is around st some point!

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Ah man, they waited to so late to start one. Why is there no Xbox thread too, switch has a thread for crying out loud. Someone should get a clan started for Xbox? It's been out so long it's probably best to join a xbox community from reddit or something though.

daedalius

Oct 27, 2017
Ah man, they waited to so late to start one. Why is there no Xbox thread too, switch has a thread for crying out loud. Someone should get a clan started for Xbox? It's been out so long it's probably best to join a xbox community from reddit or something though.
Iflynn has a moon clan on Xbox, so I'm trying to get into that at the moment.

rocket

Oct 27, 2017
Doing it properly you can max out the daily standing in 15, 20 minutes max. I'm RM26 so that's 27k standing/day.

27K standing is 36 runs if can do the 3k cap to get 750 standing per run; Maxing out that standing in 20 mins means a run is around 33s. I am sure many like you can do it, I am certainly not one of them.

I am pretty sure I am not even half as good as you to do it properly, so 1 hr seems like a more realistic time frame for me.

Heroin Cat

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
27K standing is 36 runs if can do the 3k cap to get 750 standing per run; Maxing out that standing in 20 mins means a run is around 33s. I am sure many like you can do it, I am certainly not one of them.

I am pretty sure I am not even half as good as you to do it properly, so 1 hr seems like a more realistic time frame for me.
It's not too bad. The key is just to alternate tricks if you're using the rail behind the elevator, or just flip occasionally if you're grinding on the pearl. If you're high enough to get the inertial dampeners mod, that mod helps a ton and makes doing tricks en route to a place a viable way to get some standing.

Nosgoth

Oct 28, 2017
Downloaded this quite a few years ago, found the gunplay quite lacking, melee feels like you aren't actually hitting anything. Then this year I just downloaded it again on steam, found it has improved significantly, and I have really got into it this last month.

Maxed my excalibur and all starting weapons, wasted my free platinum buying salvage (This is stupid, I needed salvage to go to mars, and only place that starts to drop salvage is mars, so I had no choice to spend precious platinum to buy 1000 salvage...), yesterday I just bought the heavy impact pack because it's at 50% off. Now I'm looking to get into era clan and discord, my username is RaziliusGraveus. Tried to join the discord listed in the op, but it seems to have expired.

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Huh, I did not know it was possible to get a complete different reward out of a void fissure mission than what the relic shows as rewards. Or was this a bug?