• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Really wish you could do multiple thermia fracture defenses at a time like excavation missions.

rocket

Oct 27, 2017
I love & use the normal grinlok regularly and insisted on re-rolling my riven for it which makes the normal versions already extreme good due to 4/5 disposition.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
How much does Jolt go for when Baro hasnt brought it in a while? Thinking about picking up a few copies

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Really wish you could do multiple thermia fracture defenses at a time like excavation missions.
would probably make things go by too fast for a 2 week event

my main problem is that the Hildryn blueprint seems to require the highest Vox Solaris standing, and I'm not there yet

Hot take quick melee time:
I don't like the feeling of shooting > melee but I like it melee > shooting.

The thermia defenses are fun but being "pubg" only... rough.

And I don't have any of the Baro mods but got no ducats, I got prime parts but I should sell them ahhhhhhhh

M-66

Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting back into WF after like a 2 year hiatus. Stuff sure has changed. Is there any room in the clan? If so, Warfaceframe is my handle.

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017

my main problem is that the Hildryn blueprint seems to require the highest Vox Solaris standing, and I'm not there yet

I only have 2 weeks to get the new Opticor?! Damn it, grinding it is this weekend.

Also screw Little Duck. Sold a primed mod rank 10 and bought the new frame.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
getting the new Opticor shouldn't be all that hard, really, based on how quickly I'm already at like 40/100 for the challenges

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like the feeling of shooting > melee but I like it melee > shooting.
this is how I've felt so far, but I've been using mostly heavy weapons with slow swings

And I don't have any of the Baro mods but got no ducats, I got prime parts but I should sell them ahhhhhhhh
There's a site called tenno.zone that lets you go check pricing in ducats per platinum for your prime parts, so you can see which are more efficient to sell and which are better off being traded for ducats. High ducats per platinum on a prime part means you should probably just trade it in for Baro stuff, unless you need it for something you're building yourself.

rocket

Oct 27, 2017

I only have 2 weeks to get the new Opticor?! Damn it, grinding it is this weekend.

Also screw Little Duck. Sold a primed mod rank 10 and bought the new frame.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1...athread/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-10571953

[DE]Megan said:
UPCOMING CHANGES OF NOTE:
Hildryn's Main Blueprint is being moved from Vox Solaris' Offering Rank of Shadow (Rank 5) to Agent (Rank 2).
This is coming in a near Hotfx - thank you for your feedback!

this is how I've felt so far, but I've been using mostly heavy weapons with slow swings

There's a site called tenno.zone that lets you go check pricing in ducats per platinum for your prime parts, so you can see which are more efficient to sell and which are better off being traded for ducats. High ducats per platinum on a prime part means you should probably just trade it in for Baro stuff, unless you need it for something you're building yourself.
I mean that I have only part for plat sale.

I also hate that we don't have the quick melee attack now, it was the best to open containers.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
At first I was excited at being able to continue a melee combo after doing a separate action, but now I think I hate it. Block combos while holding a weapon dont always come out and I get a different combo instead. Being able to cancel and reset a combo would help me a lot, and could possibly help with the lack of quick melee too.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got all Khora drops from SO. The grind for the systems and BP were a morale killer even though the chasis was the last piece I needed, but its finally done

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
So finally fought Wolf for the first time. He can't kill Hildryn by himself because shields recharge too fast. It took about 25 minutes of us bashing our heads together til I killed him with my freshly bought Prisma Ginlok and Larkspur.

and I got a tempo royale for my troubles.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
As in, put a toxin and a fire damage mod in a weapon and that makes it apply gas damage? Thanks!

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
So I am really unlucky with my daily login rewards. I need Platinum to buy Frame Slots. I already have two more Frames in my Forge and I can craft more. I will buy that 4,49€ pack to get 4 more slots because I have zero interest in player trading (too much work). Will buying Platinum decrease my chances of getting Platinum login discounts? There are people that claim that you get those login discounts more often when you don't spend money on the game. Was this confirmed or is it in any way proven? Or is it completely random?

Oct 25, 2017
So I am really unlucky with my daily login rewards. I need Platinum to buy Frame Slots. I already have two more Frames in my Forge and I can craft more. I will buy that 4,49€ pack to get 4 more slots because I have zero interest in player trading (too much work). Will buying Platinum decrease my chances of getting Platinum login discounts? There are people that claim that you get those login discounts more often when you don't spend money on the game. Was this confirmed or is it in any way proven? Or is it completely random?

Sounds like nonsense. They'd be actively putting people off paying full price.

If you're willing to spend a bit more ($10), subscribe to discord's nitro for a month. You'll have to download and launch the game on their service but you'll get 440 plat, a bunch of boosters and some frame skins. Probably the best deal you could get for plat currently.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like nonsense. They'd be actively putting people off paying full price.

If you're willing to spend a bit more ($10), subscribe to discord's nitro for a month. You'll have to download and launch the game on their service but you'll get 440 plat, a bunch of boosters and some frame skins. Probably the best deal you could get for plat currently.
Oh, that's really a good deal, but I already have the game in Steam and I don't want to fiddly around with even more accounts. I will spend the 5€ and as soon as I get a good discount I'll buy one of the larger packs (silver or gold, depending on the discount).

Dakath

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, that's really a good deal, but I already have the game in Steam and I don't want to fiddly around with even more accounts. I will spend the 5€ and as soon as I get a good discount I'll buy one of the larger packs (silver or gold, depending on the discount).

It'd be the same account, since you login to your account through the client on startup. You could probably even point the Nitro launcher at the Steam install and it'd work.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
It'd be the same account, since you login to your account through the client on startup. You could probably even point the Nitro launcher at the Steam install and it'd work.
Thanks, but I already bought the 4,49€ pack for 4 more slots and now I'll wait for a discount. I don't have to be too stingy with my spendings because I already played the game for 70 hours now. The devs deserve it. And I honestly don't want another Account to fiddle around with.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Did DE fix shields? Are they viable again?

So, no, not overall. Hyldrin is amazing though, because they put their shield gating concept on her so that nothing will bypass the shields, a titanic shield pool, and she has an aggressive way of gaining shields back. If you're using a companion, you can use the precept to restore shields on loss and have infinite energy, not even considering Arcane Barrier or Aegis. She's really great team support and her 1 is a fantastic weapon.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Did the Thermal Fracture event all in one night to get the Opticor Vandal and stuck 6 forma on it. While I do prefer a bfg with a more powerful singular shot, I can definitely live with the weaker charge damage of the vandal. Not having to deal with fire rate mods and still getting a faster charge time feels great. And in most situations, I only half charge my Opticor whereas I almost always fully charge the Opticor Vandal.

Definitely prefer the firing sounds of the Opticor over the Vandal though.

rocket

Oct 27, 2017
[DE]Rebecca said:
Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.3

Changes:
- Increased the Coolant Raknoids chance to even drop a Mod for 10% to 30%, thus increasing the drop rate of Wise Razor (and all Mods on the enemy). The Drop table site will be updated when office hours resume. (poster's notes: it means now the mod will have a 0.966% drop chance vs 0.322% before the the patch)
- Made a small optimization to multi-core core processing.

Fixes:
- Fixed a major issue with the Vor's Prize entering a soft lock if you hover on the ability videos and hit Continue.
- Potential fixes for crashes on very old integrated graphics processors.
-Fixed looping sounds when firing the Ignis/Ignis Wraith as reported here:
- Fixed slow-loading black screen on Warframe Ability videos.

source: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1068816-buried-debts-hotfix-2443/

i just can't wait to get hildryn for energy reduction sorties

Just use Inaros.

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
lol really? I usually just use 4 until I get max armor, then use 2 until I get full life and keep doing that until I cant anymore

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Ughhhh. I'm kicking myself right now. I managed to get the Tigris Prime Stock and Barrel today through random pub rifts and I remember getting the BP and Receiver before but selling them for ducats.

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Does Energy Siphon rebuild Hildryn's shield?
Also love to use her, and she looks great.

I totally missed to play any of the event, do the scans get you something or is this over?
How long will the event last?

Last edited:

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
Does Energy Siphon rebuild Hildryn's shield?
Also love to use her, and she looks great.

I totally missed to play any of the event, do the scans get you something or is this over?
How long will the event last?
You can see the overall progress of the scanning in the starchart on the first tab (once each data hash is scanned I believe). It's a community event, supposedly when it reaches 100% on all data hashes the next phase of the event will kick in (I have my doubts about those %, but that's just me).
So no, you won't get any rewards from scanning, you'll be helping to reach the next phase of the event, which should be Deck 12 and the Exploiter Orb battle which will have Hildryn's parts as drops (among other things).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
I'm not entirely sure from the wording if you have to scan to do the special boss fight, but I think that's the case. There's already a nice google docs guide for the locations floating around out there.

And those %s are absolutely fake, like the Fomorian health.

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not entirely sure from the wording if you have to scan to do the special boss fight, but I think that's the case. There's already a nice google docs guide for the locations floating around out there.

And those %s are absolutely fake, like the Fomorian health.
They didn't specify it, but if you go to the cave that's far to the east of the Vallis, there's a door inside and a panel with all 18 data hashes (seems ilke a hacking minigame that will be unlocked when they all reach 100%).
I don't know if once it's full it will be unlocked for everyone or only for those who scanned them.

And yeah, those % are fake. They did this to lock Hildryn out for a week so people would buy her. No other event did this sort of thing so it's interesting to see if they're going to start locking new frames for a week or if this is a one time only thing.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Feedback hasn't been particularly great about locking out Hildryn. I don't think they can push this again without some real playerbase backlash. Benefit of the doubt, they wanted to make this some kind of neat story event where people spent the week trying to find these datapads but the internet is too good at solving simple puzzles and getting the locations of everything.

FWIW I did love the story parts of this mostly because I love me some Zuud.

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly think they'll try again. I believe they were expecting a lot more backlash but aside from some posts on reddit/forums there hasn't been anything significant regarding locking Hildryn out. But if this becomes the norm... yeah, I think there will be backlash.
That's one part of it, how fast players can find things and post guides, the other part is the people who don't like looking for small objects or things like that and couldn't be bothered to do the scans. It's funny that overnight, almost all of the scans are at 45% minus the first one which is at 54%.

Other than that yeah, I really like the story of Solaris and its people. If you go to that cave, Zuud and Eudico talk, but until the hashes are completed, we can't access Deck 12.

Another little detail is that it seems all of Jupiter'a missions images have been updated with new ones from the remaster tileset. Must be close to release.