• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Hmm I am only halfway through Nightwave. I guess I can't achieve it. It's fine tho - I just wish the offerings you can buy with Wolf Cred would be better. Much better.

Candescence

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So apparently Corridor Digital are working on a Warframe video. Starting at about 12:22, the latest Corridor Crew vlog shows Wren working on a Lotus helmet model:

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
Wolf is so annoying. Mostly run into him when leveling up low gear. Then he takes like 20 minutes to beat and drops shit... Think I beat him four times and still have only 1 part of the hammer.

I have the 2 common parts. Missing the plans and motor still. And yeah, fucker always shows up when I'm leveling stuff in Helena, that's why I always take my Rad opticore with me no matter what.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
anyone use khora that can give some build advice? this is what i have now. i was thinking about formaing two slots so i could replace vitality and rage with umbral vitality and fiber. then i remembered that pilfering strangle dome is out and so maybe i should keep normal vitality and swap in pilfering with rage and just leave it at that. or maybe go the umbral route and just take out fleeting expertise for pilfering. i really like being able to spam 1 for just 6 energy versus whatever it would be with just streamline though.

Oct 25, 2017
Get free stuff courtesy of steelseries
  • 200,000 Credits
  • 3-Day Affinity Booster
  • 3-Day Resource Booster
  • Lucra Syandana to customize your Warframe
You'll need to make an account. Currently a little over 3000 keys left. The syandana's quite nice and normally costs 100 plat.

For those wondering what the syandana has written on it:

'When you trust in the Void the Void will grant you all you desire. Mustache'

Last edited:

Zealuu

Feb 13, 2018
Allright, reinstalled after a year's layover - now I need some new goals to work towards, or I just stumble around. Last time when I was just starting out, people suggested i build the Hek and get the Rhino warframe, so I did that, but what should I do now? What's a good Warframe or weapon to farm for next? Coming up on MR5.

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
  • 200,000 Credits
  • 3-Day Affinity Booster
  • 3-Day Resource Booster
You'll need to make an account. Currently a little over 3000 keys left. The syandana's quite nice and normally costs 100 plat.

Dude thank you! I just got a key. They keys were flying away when I got mine

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
I think I will go for Wyrm Prime and Odonata Prime since I have the other stuff. Is it worth farming Volt and Loki parts to sell? Think they will go back up in plat prices?

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
That blueprint change on the Market rework is huge for retention of newer players. And Wisp's power of the sun ability still blow my mind, I need it!

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Alright there was a ton of shit in the devstream but most importantly, they're basically halving all the "endurance" requirements for Nightwave and axing the MP required (do x with friends) ones. Also when you complete a week, you'll have the ability to do any challenge that you had missed during that week.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY LIGER GIVING HIS BLESSING TO BEST GIRL

dbdbc83c0e.png

Fitz

Oct 25, 2017
Nightwave changes coming with season 2. A couple more weeks left on the current season, minimum at least.

That Khora skin looks incredible, hope it translates well in-game from the art.

Click

Nov 22, 2017
  • 200,000 Credits
  • 3-Day Affinity Booster
  • 3-Day Resource Booster

Thx, randomly decided to jump back in today and saw your post

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
As I said, that was something that was asked for a lot, now everyone will be able to join in mid-season or later and still be able to catch up. So far all the nightwave announcements were the right ones for whenever season 2 starts.
Quite a good devstream today, and that Railjack tease, it's looking great.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Is running Marduk the best way to get the Axi L4? Just need the stuff in there so I can be done with this unvault

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
I got Primed Point Blank because I am using shotguns a ton. My Arca Plasmor will be happy.
I need to do some calculations if I can reach end of S1 and unlock everything if I do everything except Elite - I guess not :-/

Last edited:

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Ended up having a productive weekend.

Finished getting all the drops for the unvault along with grinding out Nidus' parts along with doing his quest. Cant wait to try them all out when theyre done

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
How much was Volt Prime going for before the unvault? Managed to farm up another set and wondering if I should sell now or wait

rocket

Oct 27, 2017
A reminder to get your Kuria for the Gas City tileset done if you are still missing them before the remaster.

Nothing critical but might as well if you still need to get them done. Also can use this opportunity to take a last tour, take some picts and videos of the tileset before they are retired.

Checkout the wiki for the latest location video: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuria

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
The 3x Vitus Essence was awesome for the prime drop. I don't have the full star map open, so I cant get them yet. Now I can build my Smoking Body Ephemera.