• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Get free stuff courtesy of steelseries
  • 200,000 Credits
  • 3-Day Affinity Booster
  • 3-Day Resource Booster
  • Lucra Syandana to customize your Warframe
You'll need to make an account. Currently a little over 3000 keys left. The syandana's quite nice and normally costs 100 plat.

For those wondering what the syandana has written on it:

'When you trust in the Void the Void will grant you all you desire. Mustache'
Thanks!
Got my key today, so if you haven't do it.

Arrrammis

Oct 25, 2017
Additional note: Unless I have been obscenely lucky, the Wolf Sledge parts seem to be a guaranteed drop on the level 50-75 mission!

Oct 25, 2017
Additional note: Unless I have been obscenely lucky, the Wolf Sledge parts seem to be a guaranteed drop on the level 50-75 mission!

Going by the drop tables, it's 35% but he only drops sledge parts now.

Edit: d'oh, looking at wrong table, he still drops everything he used too. This became a pretty good farm for Tempo Royale and Target Aquired.

Last edited:

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
buG2oam.gif

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
It feels really nice being able to use your Warframe abilities on the Wolf after being forced into using a 957 Chroma all the time

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Way overkill. If you're having health issues with him, you need to use his 3 and 4 more often, or use Operator with Magus Repair and the like, or get your hands on a few Arcane Graces. If you don't want to forma again, Overextended would work in that slot. If you can use a forma again, Augur Secrets or Reach (depending on your preference) would be nice. You could also use a forma to make that spot blank, rank your Hunter Adrenaline down a pip so it costs 5 in its slot, and have that be a good place for anything that costs 9 or less, such as augments.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
do any of the builder sites have archgun rivens implemented in them yet? trying to see which one is best for a velocitous

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
do any of the builder sites have archgun rivens implemented in them yet? trying to see which one is best for a velocitous

I personally would stick with https://tennoware.com/ . Doesn't have the repository of user builds but it's a much nicer system, even has the kitguns and zaws functioning properly.

Ignore, thought they did have the riven function put in, but not yet.

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
60 runs of the Wolf alert: 4 full sets, 3 spare BPs and the Wolf mask. Quite happy with the results.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
I personally would stick with https://tennoware.com/ . Doesn't have the repository of user builds but it's a much nicer system, even has the kitguns and zaws functioning properly.

Ignore, thought they did have the riven function put in, but not yet.

damn, thanks. hope they get implemented soon

managed to have some free time this weekend so i bought a resource booster and got to kuva farming. rolls aren't perfect but they're good enough to get me to stop rolling at least.

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I really wish Octavia songs weren't only about nine goddamn seconds long.

Yeah I know what you mean but it did get me thinking about how I could design my songs in such a way to not be too repetitive while also taking into account that songs are repetitive by nature. An interesting restriction. Took me a couple hours to write just three songs. But I kinda like what I am came up with even though I'm barely trained in music in any way.

voodoo

Oct 26, 2017
What does it mean Nightwave will and "at the earliest"?
I would need 40k more standing for my first Arcane :-(

DE have given a more specific end time:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1092812-nightwave-series-i-end-date/
The Wolf of Saturn Six will soon leave the airwaves. Nightwave Series I will be ending on Sunday, May 19th at 20:00 ET (8pm). This week's Acts will be the final Acts for Series I! Be sure to spend any Wolf Cred you have left before this time in the 'Cred Offerings' shop, as Wolf Cred is only usable in 'The Wolf of Saturn Six'.

mrs.glitches

Jul 14, 2018
with glitchesarecool
Yeah I know what you mean but it did get me thinking about how I could design my songs in such a way to not be too repetitive while also taking into account that songs are repetitive by nature. An interesting restriction. Took me a couple hours to write just three songs. But I kinda like what I am came up with even though I'm barely trained in music in any way.

YOU DID IT FRIEND, YOU HAVE FOUND THE TRUE MEANING OF MAKIN OCTAVIA WORK

I don't comment here a lot, so lemme say I'm the fiancee of the thread maker, and I'm an Octavia main to the core. I'm also a music major! So I actually do know my chops when I'm playing with my gal.

But you've done what took me long time to understand.

She only has 5 notes, a minor pentatonic scale (I it's sad sounding and has 5 notes with one repeated) and she only uses one length of note. So I was bummed when I heard about her. I didn't like the thought of peeps not having big scales and long notes. I was particular with my music theory and progressions. I got too studious and forgot that what mattered was the sound.

and it's so great to see someone cut through that knot

like I'm being genuine, I love seeing people figure shit like this out!!

have fun with her, but remember to mute other Octavias in your settings lmao

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
YOU DID IT FRIEND, YOU HAVE FOUND THE TRUE MEANING OF MAKIN OCTAVIA WORK

I don't comment here a lot, so lemme say I'm the fiancee of the thread maker, and I'm an Octavia main to the core. I'm also a music major! So I actually do know my chops when I'm playing with my gal.

But you've done what took me long time to understand.

She only has 5 notes, a minor pentatonic scale (I it's sad sounding and has 5 notes with one repeated) and she only uses one length of note. So I was bummed when I heard about her. I didn't like the thought of peeps not having big scales and long notes. I was particular with my music theory and progressions. I got too studious and forgot that what mattered was the sound.

and it's so great to see someone cut through that knot

like I'm being genuine, I love seeing people figure shit like this out!!

have fun with her, but remember to mute other Octavias in your settings lmao

Haha, thanks. I mean I did initially do the thing that I think most people who pick up Octavia do, which is to try to recreate some of the songs they know and want to play with. Even while it was building I was looking up YouTube videos and saw other people trying that stuff and I wasn't totally satisfied with the results. I thought I could pick out some more unique tracks and try something different, and none of that worked. No, I'm not gonna get better results just because I switch to House or Trance. The restrictions became pretty clear at that point. So I just experimented. Laid down a beat, got a bass line, then worked on a melody. Just figure out what works with the tools I've been given. I can't say I've perfected it and have a track that I'm 100% happy with (some of it is trying to make the music work with the gameplay), but I'm learning and getting better each time. And hopefully I'll be that guy with a cool original song and not just the 100,000th person to use a crappy Sandstorm cover.

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
https://twitter.com/iceshin/status/
damn, thanks. hope they get implemented soon

managed to have some free time this weekend so i bought a resource booster and got to kuva farming. rolls aren't perfect but they're good enough to get me to stop rolling at least.
Wow, those reroll counts....

This is the Riven I got from the Wolf event and fortunately it was for one of the very few weapons that I use and have upgraded with a potato.

So yeah, I suddenly have a 99.9% status slash crossbow with 60% crit chance and 240% multishot >_<

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So I finally put together an Octavia track I think I'm really happy with. Let me know what you guys think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ruJWG6BvnU

Some of my thoughts:

1. Percussion/Mallet - I think you can get away with just about any interesting beat here. Some of my early beats were pretty basic alternating snare and kick drums with entirely too many hit-hats. I still like alternating the snares and kicks a bit but I decided to lead into the snare with another kick on this one for that nice quick dun-DUN sound. For the hit-hats I started with an eighth note pattern and then pushed the first note in each measure and half measure to the next sixteenth.

2. Bass/Resonator - I've decided that the bass line is where you want to get interesting with your rhythms. You want a consistent melody so that you and your teammates can hit their timings for their buffs, so if you want to play with your timings you gotta do it in the bass section. Plus I think you want the bass to be able to carry a tune on its own as you're not always going to have enough energy to engage your Metronome at all time. I started off with a very basic note progression that I found pleasing (1-4-2-3-1-4-2-5, not sure what notes these actually are). It repeats on the 1-4-2 in each half of the song but instead of repeating the 3 I pushed it up to 5 in order to ensure that I'm not making a 4 second loop. Once I got the note progression I actually messed with the rhythm to get those sort of off beat pairs of sixteenth notes.

3. Melody/Metronome - I like doing eighth notes on the melody to make it the easiest to hit my buffs. In this case since I wanted to accentuate the note progression and rhythm of the bass I paired the note progression of the melody with the bass. The melody always hits on the beat but the bass doesn't and I think the result is interesting. I put in a second layer of up and down notes that matches where the notes are going in the other sections just to add that little extra spice into it. Previously that up and down layer was a little more complicated but I felt it was taking away from what the bass was doing so I scaled back.

Sorry if any of my music terms are inaccurate. Like I said I'm not really trained in music at all.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish Aura Forma didn't cost an arm and a leg to craft. I managed to get two BPs yesterday in an Excavation Arbi and would love to slap it on my Nidus and Chroma but that would be 20 Nitain and 8 forma's :/

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
got an aura forma drop today. then the host died running to extract (despite it being after 2 excavations), left, and then on reload i got a "mission failed" screen

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Baro has Primed Pistol Gambit and Primed Target Cracker on PC, so grab those if you don't have them yet.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
After a brief hiatus I came back in force this weekend and am now crafting Loki Prime, Volt Prime and Valkyr Prime (of which I was missing a piece and that I got in the process of getting the other two). I'm only missing the Wyrm Carapace, the Odonata Wings, one Bo prime Ornament and it's handle.

Feels good having three primes in the forge.

Deleted member 34132

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 23, 2017
If there is a free spot I'd like to join the clan: Glaurung1308

I played Warframe to MR5 on PS4. I always liked Warframe, but the controls always felt a bit weird for me. Last weekend I decided to try it out on PC and it feels so much better. Definitely staying on PC for Warframe.

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
After a brief hiatus I came back in force this weekend and am now crafting Loki Prime, Volt Prime and Valkyr Prime (of which I was missing a piece and that I got in the process of getting the other two). I'm only missing the Wyrm Carapace, the Odonata Wings, one Bo prime Ornament and it's handle.

Feels good having three primes in the forge.

I have been playing a lot more Loki Prime lately and he is so much fun, so are Valkyr and Volt. Have fun with them!

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
cool i got archgun rivens for all the ones i use. now i can go back to not doing arbitrations.

also i think khora might be one of the best frames. with accumulating whipclaw and a good crit stat stick she can clear like...anything. great for exterminations, good offense for defense, just fun to hear the crack and watch as enemies in a giant radius all die. her augments are some of the best making her have a second life or invaluable for excavation or survival drops. her cc is some of the best, making it so that even ranged enemies get caught up in it. having two pets for prime animal instinct reveals the whole map for you. she's surprisingly tanky. it might have cost like...11 forma or so but it was totally worth it. just need to get that tennogen skin whenever it releases.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Im wondering if the
Ropalolyst is gonna act like the ones on Cetus ie give Shards/Arcanes or if its just only going to act like a boss in assassination missions. Would be nice if it was the former and wasnt tied to an arbitrary time

Syril

Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait to see what kind of gating they have for Wisp after Hildryn's multiple layers of story progression, reputation grinding, material farming, and straight up time gating.