• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
unknown.png

Ropalolyst has an assasination node for it, so this is perfectly reasonable.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Currently in the middle of the Ropalolyst assassination blind. Thought I got a grasp of things but the 2nd phase is a bit confusing. I think I bugged the fight when I tried to
guide the boss into the electric beam underneath the center,
but that just made me respawn and unable to void dash half the time while the boss was stuck in the platform. Now partway into the second phase, both me and the boss randomly turned invisible.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Fulmin is so much fun in semi mode. It feels a lot like an Arcade Plasmor, but with rifle mods. Didn't like the auto mode in the 6 seconds that I used it.

Disruption mode is a lot of fun. Magus Lockdown makes the operations a breeze.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
I hopped in yesterday just to buy wisp, but didn't get to play around. How does she feel?

I think it's early, but she has some really interesting potential. Her Vitality buff is incredible, the Haste buff also makes your melee swing faster, and the Shock gives you free electric procs. Combined with the blinding effect from her 3, you have a devastating Condition Overload frame dressed up in the body of a frail caster-type. Her 4 leaves a lot to be desired for higher levels, but it looks amazing and clears out starchart pretty handily. I grinded her out yesterday and rushed the full build today to mess with her. Still plenty of time for her to be changed though.

nintendoman58

Oct 25, 2017
So I made an account to try this game, and it's screwed.

It didn't send the confirmation email. The only way to send it again is to log in again. So I did that. Again, and again. Until it temporarily IP-banned me for too many failed log in attempts when it wouldn't send the darn confirmation email.

Anyone else have this issue upon registering?

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
Any chance of being added to the PC clan? I tried a bit ago, but never got an invite. My warframe name is the same as here.

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's early, but she has some really interesting potential. Her Vitality buff is incredible, the Haste buff also makes your melee swing faster, and the Shock gives you free electric procs. Combined with the blinding effect from her 3, you have a devastating Condition Overload frame dressed up in the body of a frail caster-type. Her 4 leaves a lot to be desired for higher levels, but it looks amazing and clears out starchart pretty handily. I grinded her out yesterday and rushed the full build today to mess with her. Still plenty of time for her to be changed though.
Interesting. I still have ~20 nodes to fill out, and many of my frames are just cake walking through them. I was thinking about taking her in rank 0, and trying to do them

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
The new relic reward screen is really slick. Just wish they kept the color on the item. Last few times I thought everyone got an uncommon drop

Oct 30, 2017
I've been playing since about November and encountered my first truly annoying bug.

I was doing Sands on Inaros, got through most of the quest just fine. Got the third jar, and noticed Baro wasn't commenting anymore. No big deal, just gotta take out some Denial Bursas. So I do. And I notice after the first several kills, the jar doesn't fill. Take out a few more, now jar is full, but the quest isn't progressing. I've killed well beyond the required 5 Denial Bursas and the quest still isn't progressing.

So, now I'm stuck, and I'd already purchased the deluxe skin bundle for Inaros thinking the quest would be completed without any issues. So, hos do I go about fixing this? Aside from just buying Inaros, anyway.

voodoo

Oct 26, 2017

mrs.glitches

Jul 14, 2018
with glitchesarecool
I was doing Sands on Inaros, got through most of the quest just fine. Got the third jar, and noticed Baro wasn't commenting anymore. No big deal, just gotta take out some Denial Bursas. So I do. And I notice after the first several kills, the jar doesn't fill. Take out a few more, now jar is full, but the quest isn't progressing. I've killed well beyond the required 5 Denial Bursas and the quest still isn't progressing.

You do have the jar equipped right? And you're not hacking the bursas after killing them?

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to get lucky and got Vengeful Revenant from the Conculysts that could spawn in the last phase of the boss fight. Hopefully TNW makes them more common to fight so I can finally grind out getting another broken war

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Interesting. I still have ~20 nodes to fill out, and many of my frames are just cake walking through them. I was thinking about taking her in rank 0, and trying to do them

To come back to a point after more testing with her, her 4 is actually shockingly good. What the ability description doesn't tell you is that each of her motes adds additional damage to the beam, and the Haste mote allows it to proc corrosive (but not damage corrosive), which makes shredding through enemies a breeze if you're good about maintaining the buffs. Which you should, because she's pretty squishy without them. Shock alone nearly triples the damage. I don't believe this scales with power strength, but the beam's base damage sure does.

Oct 30, 2017
Have you tried examining the jar in the orbiter? Or unequipping/reequipping the jar? Otherwise I think you're going to need to send a ticket to DE.
Yep. I unequipped the jar, examined the jar, changed missions. Nothing seems to be working. Tried even changing Frames and loadouts just to mix things up. Nope, mission is still bugged. I'm going to give it a few days while my Volt Prime is under construction and come back to it. If it's still bugged, i"m going to contact them directly, since posting a report in their forums doesn't seem to do any good.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I feel so bad for my friend, he was banned for 20 years due to buying Platinum, so he paid £200 to get back into the positive and he's still banned. Customer support is so slow too, the last ticket took 3 weeks for a reply. He has autism and he's not taking this well :(

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Fulmin will be my new Arca Plasmor replacement. Good lord.
I always found it odd that they made Rifles/Shotguns distinct weapon classifications in regards to mods when "Rifles"means anything from flamethrowers to actual sniper rifles but the Fulmin is a great case as to why they did it in the first place

GroundCombo

Oct 27, 2017
Cyanex might not be the most incredible weapon statistically, but with gas/viral it fits Saryn perfectly. Spores and toxin clouds flying everywhere and enemies getting melted. There's also the exciting possibility of melting yourself with it.

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
To come back to a point after more testing with her, her 4 is actually shockingly good. What the ability description doesn't tell you is that each of her motes adds additional damage to the beam, and the Haste mote allows it to proc corrosive (but not damage corrosive), which makes shredding through enemies a breeze if you're good about maintaining the buffs. Which you should, because she's pretty squishy without them. Shock alone nearly triples the damage. I don't believe this scales with power strength, but the beam's base damage sure does.

That is great to know. Shes a fun frame, and I will probably play her a fair amount. I like her style of support so far. For your builds, what have you been focusing on? So far, I have been mostly looking at Range/Duration

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
That is great to know. Shes a fun frame, and I will probably play her a fair amount. I like her style of support so far. For your builds, what have you been focusing on? So far, I have been mostly looking at Range/Duration

unknown.png

Since power strength ties directly in to how much health she's going to have, I'd put as much as I could on without using Blind Rage (that efficiency tank makes her 4 nigh unusable). You can try putting Constitution in place of Stretch to bump up the buff time.

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
Getting back into the game has been fun but I'm feeling very hard gated by amp progress. I've still never taken down an eidolon and killing random vombalysts for Quill rep sucks. What should I be doing? Is it easier to backdoor into that stuff via Fortuna?

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Getting back into the game has been fun but I'm feeling very hard gated by amp progress. I've still never taken down an eidolon and killing random vombalysts for Quill rep sucks. What should I be doing? Is it easier to backdoor into that stuff via Fortuna?
nah you should be doing eidolon hunts, as it's by far the easiest way to get quill rep

if you're still on mote amp, in my opinion your first goal is to just get enough quill rep to get the first tier constructed amp built, as anything is better than mote

i'd say start joining public single eidolon bounties, and bring a frame that's at least useful for the fight outside of operator form. Rhino is probably the least complicated, as your main job is mostly hitting roar when the eidolon shields go down to buff team damage. And bring a sniper rifle that's modded for radiation damage. Rubico is pretty solid.

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
unknown.png

Since power strength ties directly in to how much health she's going to have, I'd put as much as I could on without using Blind Rage (that efficiency tank makes her 4 nigh unusable). You can try putting Constitution in place of Stretch to bump up the buff time.

Oof those are some good numbers. I dont have some of those mods, and still need to rank up the umbral/primed ones, but thank you for this! I have been too busy with life to hop in and play and bug you guys lately XD

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
nah you should be doing eidolon hunts, as it's by far the easiest way to get quill rep

if you're still on mote amp, in my opinion your first goal is to just get enough quill rep to get the first tier constructed amp built, as anything is better than mote

i'd say start joining public single eidolon bounties, and bring a frame that's at least useful for the fight outside of operator form. Rhino is probably the least complicated, as your main job is mostly hitting roar when the eidolon shields go down to buff team damage. And bring a sniper rifle that's modded for radiation damage. Rubico is pretty solid.
I find that pub eidolon hunt bounties are always empty. Should I just go on recruiting chat?

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
I find that pub eidolon hunt bounties are always empty. Should I just go on recruiting chat?

That sounds like your matchmaking settings might be too tight. Those hunts are always populated on the Busy instances. Check to see what your max allowed ping is and maybe dial it up a bit.

The issue with recruiting chat is that you might find people who are only interested in Tryhard 3x3 hunts. But you never know, you can certainly try.

PJsprojects

Oct 30, 2017
England
OK so I have dabbeled with this game over the years but would like to know how to access the new pc content. I have padlocks on some planets and have only just got the bug thing removed from my Warframe.
Do I simply need to play more or can I go see some new stuff?

Oct 25, 2017
OK so I have dabbeled with this game over the years but would like to know how to access the new pc content. I have padlocks on some planets and have only just got the bug thing removed from my Warframe.
Do I simply need to play more or can I go see some new stuff?

You should already have access to Cetus/Plains of Eidolon. Fortuna/Orb Vallis are the next planet along, and the newest content is all the way over on Jupiter. I would strongly recommend just completing any nodes you haven't done yet as that will naturally get you to those points and you won't be woefully underpowered when you get there. I would strongly recommend as an early goal to get to Venus and farm the parts for a Rhino from the boss there. Once he has some decent mods on him he can tank his way through the entire star chart. Also build and master as much gear as possible so you aren't locked out by MR requirements on so much stuff.