• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Watch the panel for 30 mins for the epehemera, you have until 5:59 EST to get in 30 mins of continuous watch for it.

Then the big reveal will get you Nekros Prime (also need min 30 min watch).

Edit: the art panel was cool, Sentient tile set looking good. Lots of deluxe skins too :)
I missed the art, I'll see if it's in the replay, and thanks for the quick info.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Yes. Do it. You can pick quests from your Orbiter even.
Yeah definitely don't start over. Even starting from scratch the game can be overwhelming and you don't want to lose all that plat. When you're in the cockpit of your orbiter on the left hand side is a kiosk you can select quests from, you can redo any quests from there if you're interested in seeing the story again. Aside from those story quests the game is very open ended, so once you just kinda hang around and do some quests in your star chart or bounties in the open world areas (Cetus and Fortuna) you will start to get the hang of the game again
Thanks! Should be installed again shortly, excited to start again and hopefully it comes back together somewhat quickly. Prob best to check out a guide again as I imagine a fair bit has changed.

edit: it looks like the majority of quests can't be repeated, only see 2 out of the 7 I've done. Ah well, better than nothing!

Last edited:

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks! Should be installed again shortly, excited to start again and hopefully it comes back together somewhat quickly. Prob best to check out a guide again as I imagine a fair bit has changed.

edit: it looks like the majority of quests can't be repeated, only see 2 out of the 7 I've done. Ah well, better than nothing!
A lot of the early game quests are just tutorials that basically introduce you to systems. Like the first one is just the introductory quest that gives you some broken/damaged versions of bread and butter mods to start you out. One of them introduces you to the Kubrow breeding system, one introduces you to and helps you create your first Archwing, etc. These aren't really that important. The most important thing you should work on if you haven't yet is to progress thru the star chart until you can do Second Dream, which is the first major story quest that opens up the game considerably

edit: btw if you haven't check the OP for a link to the Discord. You can get an invite to the clan there, and ask questions. Lotta helpful folks in there can answer all questions you have

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
The most brutal statement that puts everything in perspective after all that is:

"ALL FREE".

No words can describe this game! (Well, kinda literally with what was showcased)

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited for adult operator, but something still looked off about the one in the trailer.

Some riven disposition updates with today's update. It feels like most weapons that were buffed/nerfed last time get another respective buff/nerf

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still not sold on railjack due to the mp focus and sure to come tech issues on console but damn that other thing looked cool as hell.

I take it they are an orkion off shoot? Living in the void or something? Not as gaudy looking though.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Where is this riven nerf buff thing? I only have 3 weapons with rivens that I use, hopefully mine are safe especially Phantasma and Kohm, I spent the most time rerolling those.

Dakath

Oct 26, 2017
ugh riven changes. all the ones i use got nerfed.

Catchmoon: 0.8->0.6

OOF

Where is this riven nerf buff thing? I only have 3 weapons with rivens that I use, hopefully mine are safe especially Phantasma and Kohm, I spent the most time rerolling those.

Also, I guess New War is this year and Railjack is...Soon™? I thought Railjack was going to be first.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Codes didn't work in game either for me. I don't need credit boost anyway, the other two would be nice not major. Thanks.

Maybe they will work later.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
By the way people on Cohh's stream were saying Steve accidentally spoiled something about The New War during one of his speeches, did anyone catch what it was?

Only thing I caught was the reveal that the Sentient at the end of the trailer was Natah's brother. Was the the only thing he spoiled?

Oct 26, 2017
PROMOCODES
codes expire at 11:59 ET today

Redeeming them via the website returns an invalid code error but they'll apparently work via the market ingame.

Codes didn't work in game either for me. I don't need credit boost anyway, the other two would be nice not major. Thanks.

Maybe they will work later.

Yes, they work on the ingame market! Thanks Dakath!

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Just installed Warframe after a year and logged out after 5 minutes do to all the stuff I've forgot/no longer understand...

Is there a reason why I have 2 Nekros primes now?

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
I wish the accent color wasn't attached to his face, but overall I'm satisfied with how coloring on Wukong Prime is done.

Old and busted Wukong:
XE2zheI.jpg

Prime:

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Is all the Jovian Concord story stuff contained to just the Ganymede and the assassin node?

I've been playing it mindlessly, not paying attention to the dialogue, and apparently I've missed a huge lore drop.

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone else notice that during the Empyrean gameplay, when they were showing the team on the Plains, that when Grendel hopped on his k-drive, Gauss straight up ran across the water? Was this already a known feature of the frame?

I am mad hype to play Gauss

Edit: can be seen here at 30:25 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEgRfCef3Q4

ZeronosVega

Dec 8, 2017
Thomasville, GA
I had just noticed that today when I decided to rewatch it to catch details I was missing due to initial hype. I was pretty rad, especially in open areas. My only issue, I feel, is how that all will translate to enclosed maps.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Gauss straight up ran across the water? Was this already a known feature of the frame?

It wasn't a known feature, all we know about him is that he runs fast. It was a great bit though. Heard people around me pointing it out too.

If anyone needs ideas about attending Tennocon it was a great experience and I can tell you all the places to hit up in town for next year.

Deleted member 3058

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Are you strong enough to do ESO? Even if you're not you can leech if there are Volts or Saryns in the team.
Every 2 waves will give you a radiant relic
tenor.gif

If you are playing on PC, I am probably going to run some ESO for the nighwave tonight, I can bring a Saryn or Volt if you need help.
Yeah, I'll be on probably around 7pm EDT

Name is
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Oct 27, 2017
*sigh* I already know I will reinstall the game at some point in anticipation of the railjack stuff, only to burn out after countless hours and deinstall it again before even reaching it.