• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
For those that don't remember, it's the fantasy Advance Wars-like game.
Unit_display_3.gif

Pretty impressive list of features!

Karu

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That's quite the list. Never played the Advanced Wars games sadly (and since Nintendo refuses to continue with it, I probably never will, but still super excited for this one.

z0m3le

Oct 25, 2017
Personally, I'm glad they aren't putting out a product that they could have done better with. Take your time, I'm still excited.

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
Good to hear and a good decision. The Switch market place is getting crowded and this kind of effort will help you stand out.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This sounds incredible and if they need to delay it into 2019 to create the best product they can....do it. It'll likely be more than worth the wait.

RunJumpStomp

Aug 12, 2018
The big deal here for me is asynchronous play! So I can take my turn, close the game go on about my life while my opponent takes their turn and I can come back later after they have moved?

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
This game looks amazing. I have been replaying AW on the Wii U VC just in expectation for this game.

Angelo

Aug 24, 2018
Oh man, i really can't wait for this game. Multiplayer is going to be so fun, especially locally.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
All this asynchronous play, cross-play, campaign editor, multiple story campaigns etc is going to make it hard to top and worth paying a reasonable price for. That's really important considering that there's a few other games with heavy inspiration from Advance Wars on mobile.

Easily my most anticipated indie title.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
That is a long list of features. Glad to hear the delay is for a great reason. Call me when it's ready!

hersheyfan

Oct 25, 2017
Manila, Philippines
Just keeps looking better every time they release news! Hype to play the shit out of this on the go.

Since I called dibs on doing the OT, I'm going to bookmark this thread, Wargroove has been "upgraded" so many times its getting tough keeping track of the features - my initial draft I did several months back is now woefully outdated. Back to work I guess!

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
Hmm, I guess this means no release date announcement during the Nindies Direct next week. Still, glad to hear this is coming alone nicely! Can't wait.

Take5GiantSteps

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
Good update, and it seems reasonable that all of the features would take a lot of time to implement. Can't wait.