Bish_Bosch

Apr 30, 2018
Was always curious about this one but the fascist fans of it put me off. We're they just a weird minority or is it reflected in the game itself?

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
Will it be CryEngine and require a 4090 to be 60fps? Anyway, I'm in. The first game was a fantastic RPG and a joy to play even at an inconsistent framerate.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully they don't get mad if its suggested minorities existed in Europe this time.

Jul 2, 2021

View: https://twitter.com/_Tom_Henderson_/status/1778504640121757984

View: https://twitter.com/WarhorseStudios/status/1778498252104740955

Looks like a sequel.

Personally really excited for this; especially if they actually make it in Prague during the Hussite wars (wishful thinking) .

www.resetera.com

Warhorse, the studio behind Kingdom Come Deliverance will announce their new game on April 18th at 20 CEST

https://twitter.com/WarhorseStudios/status/1778498252104740955 Looks like a sequel. Personally really excited for this; especially if they actually make it in Prague during the Hussite wars (wishful thinking) .
edit.
Lol. EtcetEra forum.

IonMagus

Feb 18, 2021
User warned: drive-by posting, sniping at other users
Love it when peopme on ResetEra promote Games made by openly racsist Devs

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Man can't even imagine how good the forests in the 2nd game will be

Last edited:

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
Man, I'm excited for this but KCD jank/optimization was so bad at release. hope they have improved that

Tempy

Oct 25, 2017
ZB3j30g.jpg

Daniel Vavra, co-founder of Warhorse

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You just know the lead devs all up in the new gamergate resurgence so they can keep it

CaptainBearTV

Dec 20, 2023
The first game was after a couple optimization patches really good.

Hopefully this will be as hardcore as the first one.
The game was special in a good way.

OP
OP
Reckheim

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/_Tom_Henderson_/status/1778504640121757984

www.resetera.com

Warhorse, the studio behind Kingdom Come Deliverance will announce their new game on April 18th at 20 CEST

https://twitter.com/WarhorseStudios/status/1778498252104740955 Looks like a sequel. Personally really excited for this; especially if they actually make it in Prague during the Hussite wars (wishful thinking) .
edit.
Lol. EtcetEra forum.

lol yeh, i screwed up and put it in the wrong forum.

I want a game like this set in the roman republic/empire, loved kcd

yeh, i'd love to see more games like this during different historical periods / real historical events.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
was wondering why the first game was suddenly $4 on psn and xbox this makes sense

never played but looks decent enough but news today that fallout 4 is getting a big console update too, those are two massive RPGs to play plus eiyuden chronicles is coming to gamepass soon. so many giant games

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017
The first game was after a couple optimization patches really good.

Hopefully this will be as hardcore as the first one.
The game was special in a good way.

I wish they were more hardcore medieval sims were you had to account for everything being able to affect the quests/story. Feels like one of a kind in that regard.

Jay_AD

Oct 28, 2017
Pentiment is by far the better medieval history game.

Chud alarm aside this game just never really did anything for me. I get what they were going for but ehhh

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
User warned: sniping at other members
Ah yes, another Warhorse thread where a bunch of people will blissfully act like the studio is not led by a fascist cause to them their precious little video game is more important than the life of the people around them. Sickening.

PunkSxE

Banned
Apr 9, 2020
Oh shit oh shit oh shit

This is my most anticipated game after TESVI. Can't believe it's happening 😭😭😭

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
I bought Kingdom Come a few weeks ago when it hit an all time low on PSN. I had no idea it was tied to such an awful person. Ugh.

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
fuck yeah. KC:D is such a unique game in how well it blends RPG, immersive sim, and open world.

I really wanna see the graphics too, because KC:D still looks miles ahead of new 2024 AAA games when you max it out on PC since they future proofed the game back in 2018 already. and the scale of geometry, landscape, woods, etc is unmatched

Curious to see what they do with Henry's story going forward, and part of Bohemia we go to explore. Prague? That would be awesome. I like the combat in KC:D but would like to see a better evolution of it (I think its really weak when you have low skills, but once your char skills improve and the combat starts to "click" I think its really good/fun)

One my fav tracks (underrated OST)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzbPGR-OFKE

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
User warned: meta commentary
Pretty wild that we just allow this trash human and his games to be actively promoted here, but I guess the anti-blackness and the fascism just isn't enough.

Maybe if he puts some busty anime girls in it or something that'll actually cause people to pay attention, I don't know.

teed

Aug 25, 2023
fuck yeah. KC:D is such a unique game in how well it blends RPG, immersive sim, and open world.

I really wanna see the graphics too, because KC:D still looks miles ahead of new 2024 AAA games when you max it out on PC since they future proofed the game back in 2018 already. and the scale of geometry, landscape, woods, etc is unmatched

Curious to see what they do with Henry's story going forward, and part of Bohemia we go to explore. Prague? That would be awesome. I like the combat in KC:D but would like to see a better evolution of it (I think its really weak when you have low skills, but once your char skills improve and the combat starts to "click" I think its really good/fun)

One my fav tracks (underrated OST)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzbPGR-OFKE

Yeah I think they must be going to Prague or at least some larger city. It's one of the things I was worried they wouldn't be able to pull off with the engine as it was in KCD. I really enjoyed the combat but they need to balance it better. It was hard at first, then there was a short sweet spot where it was perfect, then at the end you were just master striking everyone or one-shotting them with a mace to the head.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
Gross dev leader aside, I can appreciate another game like KH:D. There's still no game quite like it out there.

IonMagus

Feb 18, 2021
User Thread-Banned: Meta-commentary
Pretty wild that we just allow this trash human and his games to be actively promoted here, but I guess the anti-blackness and the fascism just isn't enough.

Maybe if he puts some busty anime girls in it or something that'll actually cause people to pay attention, I don't know.

Yeah weird how this Post is tolerated by Mods here mhmm

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
Yeah I think they must be going to Prague or at least some larger city. It's one of the things I was worried they wouldn't be able to pull off with the engine as it was in KCD. I really enjoyed the combat but they need to balance it better. It was hard at first, then there was a short sweet spot where it was perfect, then at the end you were just master striking everyone or one-shotting them with a mace to the head.
I always wonder how much of it is intentional in terms of the balance. Because at times it feels intentional, because Henry at the start for quite some time is not a knight, a fighter, or anything, he is a village boy that finds himself in a traumatic life event/experience, and over time, you improve char skills, and you feel him and during his experiences in the story gaining vital experience.

But those initial few hours the game is really difficult combat wise and feels unbalanced. I think in second game they can make this more balanced from the start if you are playing Henry as he should now be "better", so the base skills should be higher, and maybe they can add more progression challenge in combat in some other ways

Last edited:

Tony72495

Apr 26, 2019
Cringe surrounding the founder aside, I guess I'll wait and see. Wasn't particularly interested by the 1st game, I already don't particularly find most medieval fantasy settings all that interesting, so a realistic medieval setting is even less interesting to me.

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
Always a heart stopper when a thread title starts with a studio owned by Embracer.

Good news here though I suppose, I've never really engaged with the game or the studio, but it's at worse neutral I guess.

DPB

Nov 1, 2017
No thanks.

The thing is with this studio, it's not like there's just an awful owner at the top, this guy is the director and the lead writer too. It's impossible to overlook his involvement with their games.